• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC after miscarriage 2020

Assuming this is not going well. Maybe a cp but can’t know for sure.
77508550-F4C0-407D-B6D9-2FA20090D93F.jpeg 91B31012-391B-4417-B246-EE467E1D9A18.jpeg

Considerably lighter this morning. Oh well. I was expecting a lot.

Done a cheap test this morning and I can only see the faintest of lines & it looks like the bleeding has stopped x

F78451D8-68F6-49B7-AA11-1B2764C0BA96.jpeg

Thats good stargirl.

I thought my bleeding had stopped but just passed another clot. Deja vu of last time. My tests are stuck again also.

I ve had awful bloating today and been so uncomfortable in my abdomen from these ovary cysts.

Think I may need to start preparing myself for a d&c in 2 weeks.

20200703_091849.jpg

Thats good stargirl.

I thought my bleeding had stopped but just passed another clot. Deja vu of last time. My tests are stuck again also.

I ve had awful bloating today and been so uncomfortable in my abdomen from these ovary cysts.

View attachment 1083901
Hopefully it’s your body clearing out again and I would count bleeding as a good sign as it means your body is still trying to figure things out x is the bottom test from today? x

Thats good stargirl.

View attachment 1083901

There's still time. I passed my retained tissue 5 weeks after my surgery and that was with no meds xx

The one on the left is todays. Im just so frustrated with this dragging out. Dh and I haven't been able to be intimate for 7 weeks now since all the issues started.

My body just doesn't seem to want to let this one go. 2 lots of drugs should have sorted it.

Hi everyone,

I'm in my first cycle since medically manged miscarriage at 9 weeks, AF has just finished. I have a boat load of OPKs and trying out the Femometer app this month. Fingers crossed this will be the cycle I get a sticky baby! <3

Good luck to you all! x

Hi everyone,

I'm in my first cycle since medically manged miscarriage at 9 weeks, AF has just finished. I have a boat load of OPKs and trying out the Femometer app this month. Fingers crossed this will be the cycle I get a sticky baby! <3

Good luck to you all! x
Hello :) Good luck!! x

Orderd some stuff yesterday opks,pregnancy tests and a bbt thermometer, unsure of when we will start trying yet x i may just see what happens this month x

would you say this test is negative?

0809EDDA-C118-4A8A-9810-376B0625A355.jpeg

Thank you everyone <3

Not sure if this cycle is going in the right direction already CD9 and I thought my period was done finally yesterday. Had a few spots of blood overnight but then this afternoon I'm back to a medium flow again!, so frustrating and now wondering if its normal or not?.

Has anyone here had a medically managed miscarriage?, what was your first AF after that like?.

I'm not the best to answer about the medical management. 2 lots now and still testing positive had a full flow each time then thought id stopped then started to bleed on and off both times. Did you get a negative test?

my test finally went lighter this morning and then I suddenly started to bleed heavily again and passed a load of large clots with cramps. Fingers crossed its the final clear out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"