TTC after miscarriage 2020

Hello please may I join? I’m going to try and convince my partner to start trying. I’ve just had a miscarriage currently still bleeding. Abit of a back story.. on Monday 15th June I got a 1-2 weeks on a clear blue (pregnancy not planned) and then on Tuesday 24th I ended up in a&e with bad cramps and all the signs of a eptopic pregnancy ended up going into surgery to have one of my tubes and baby removed. Ended up coming out of surgery and they realised I wasn’t having a eptopic and I had actually had a corpus luteum cyst rupture and it caused bleeding from my ovary they stopped the bleeding and drained 500ml of blood from my stomach. Anyway they said I could still be pregnant but they couldn’t find baby on ultrasound. Sunday night I started bleeding and had cramps 24th my levels where 1500
Then Friday 3000
And Sunday night 175 so my numbers are dropping significantly and fast.

please could people recommend the best ovulation tests to use ? I will most likely be testing twice a day I did have 24-25 day cycles before the Mc x

Welcome :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss xx

Welcome stargirl. I’m sorry for your loss. Fx for your rainbow.

topaz, that looks great! So much lighter.

Thankyou everyone I’ve been for my scan everything has cleared etc the hospital have been absolutely amazing I couldn’t have fault there care. They even given a memory box to rember my baby by ❤️ My right ovary still abit swollen but it’s to be expected it’s had surgery on xx I’ve to take a pregnancy test in 3 weeks x

Thankyou everyone I’ve been for my scan everything has cleared etc the hospital have been absolutely amazing I couldn’t have fault there care. They even given a memory box to rember my baby by ❤️ My right ovary still abit swollen but it’s to be expected it’s had surgery on xx I’ve to take a pregnancy test in 3 weeks x

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Thankyou everyone x
How did you all approach your partners about trying again ? We wasn’t trying before but just trying to miss my “Fertile window” but I guess I Ovulated late and we wasn’t using any protection so was bound to happen at some point but we was both happy anyway as we wanted to try in a few months anyway.

But now we have had a mc I don’t know how to bring up the subject everything still abit raw atm so I probably won’t until I stop bleeding and get a negative pregnancy test x
I’m 27 this month and his just turned 26 we have a 5 year old daughter and the mc has made me want a baby even more ❤️

I might actually be pregnant again. Not sure what to think. 9dpo. Had not tested to a total bfn, but have been testing the past few days & they keep getting darker.
7C06F329-EB49-4981-94B2-4DD498D52BA3.jpeg

Last edited:
Luvall that frer is so much darker.

Stargirl we were ttc so it has always just been presumed that we will start again as soon as we can.

If you were planning on ttc soon then I'd just speak to your partner and tell him you want to start trying now. I'm sure he will support you given he was happy about the one you lost.

What's everyone's thoughts on this. Are they the same or one slightly lighter than the other. Im worrying I'm stuck with non fading tests again and still have rpoc.

20200702_093505.jpg

They look the same to me but it's hard to tell from a picture xx

Thankyou everyone x
How did you all approach your partners about trying again ? We wasn’t trying before but just trying to miss my “Fertile window” but I guess I Ovulated late and we wasn’t using any protection so was bound to happen at some point but we was both happy anyway as we wanted to try in a few months anyway.

But now we have had a mc I don’t know how to bring up the subject everything still abit raw atm so I probably won’t until I stop bleeding and get a negative pregnancy test x
I’m 27 this month and his just turned 26 we have a 5 year old daughter and the mc has made me want a baby even more ❤️

We were trying so there wasn't really a question of whether we would try again but I just told my DH that I needed to start ttc again asap. Thankfully he was ok with it xx

The bottom one is very slightly darker not by much though x I think In a few days it could
Possibly go negative x

Bottom one is yesterdays top todays. I also thought it was slightly lighter today. Hopefully it will continue to fade. This rpoc is really messing my head up.

My right side hurts today too so I'm thinking the cysts are still there and maybe I didn't ovulate.

Bottom one is yesterdays top todays. I also thought it was slightly lighter today. Hopefully it will continue to fade. This rpoc is really messing my head up.

My right side hurts today too so I'm thinking the cysts are still there and maybe I didn't ovulate.
Bless you don’t forget though your tests will fluctuate depending on how concentrated your urine is x when I last had my bloods done for my hcg it was 3000 then it dropped to 175
In a matter of 3 days.. so you could still get positive results tomorrow but then the day after it be completely negative. It’s so annoying that we can’t see inside our bodies ](*,) are you having a follow up blood tests or anything? x

Just have to test again in 3 weeks and if positive still they will then do a d n c. Its just so frustrating as its 7 weeks now since I first started with problems.

Just have to test again in 3 weeks and if positive still they will then do a d n c. Its just so frustrating as its 7 weeks now since I first started with problems.
Oh bless you it’s so frustrating isn’t it :( seems
Strange to say it but hopefully you will get a negative very soon x going buy the tests though I wouldn’t have thought it’s going to take another 3 weeks x

I just spoke with my partner and he has agreed to start trying when I’ve stopped bleeding and I have a negative test! ☺️ I think I’m going to get some ovulation tests and a bbt thermometer etc we already have some conceive plus ☺️ I’m going to get some conception tablets in the next few days x I’m hoping my body will carry on with my 25 day cycles x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->