TTC after miscarriage 2020

Cd49 for me and still not convinced I've ovulated :coffee:

My MIL announced yesterday that she was planning a big family party for her dads 92nd birthday on the 22nd august. It should have been my due date and I don't know what to do. I feel like I wont be in the mood to party but also it could be a good distraction :shrug:

Were you charting/testing salamander.

Maybe the party will be a good distraction i think we will do something as a family on our due date.

I've been using opks but haven't had a clear positive yet. They seem to go as dark as the test line and then fade, then darken... I think my body is trying to ovulate but hasn't quite managed it yet. The same happened last cycle and I finally got a clear positive at cd44.

I think I'll probably see at the last minute. I'm not sure I'll be in the right mood for a party. I would be ok if it was just DH's parents and siblings cos they all know but aunts/uncles/grandparents might be too much.

Thank you everyone <3

Not sure if this cycle is going in the right direction already CD9 and I thought my period was done finally yesterday. Had a few spots of blood overnight but then this afternoon I'm back to a medium flow again!, so frustrating and now wondering if its normal or not?.

Has anyone here had a medically managed miscarriage?, what was your first AF after that like?.
Mine was a d&c so I can’t give any input. Sorry for your losses and the frustration.

Topaz, I hope it’s all good news from here.

salamander, I hope you O soon! I think waiting to see how you feel closer to the party is fair.

Afm, cd1 today. Hopefully my body is back on track and I’m happy to be able to try again.

For those that have had your first af what was it like?

I'm so confused with my body right now I don't know if my bleeding is part of the mc still or if I have my first af.

I had medical management for the retained products and bled for 5 days then went to spotting. The same day as medical management I may have ovulated going by ovary pain and a scan showing developed folicles.
Then monday which would have been 8/9 dpo I started bleeding heavily again and I'm still bleeding fairly heavily now 3 days later. When I had my last baby my lp was only 9 days for the first few cycles so its now impossible that it could be af but not sure if it could be from the mc and i should be worried about how heavy it is.
Test this morning was finally almost negative so I'm thinking I should have passed everything now.

I am on cd 4. The first day was very light brown to pink to red. The second day was very light flow. Day 3 & 4 have been God awful heavy heavy bleeding. Severe cramps the first 2 days, but once flow commenced I’ve had no pain. Just super heavy bleeding.

I'm so confused with my body right now I don't know if my bleeding is part of the mc still or if I have my first af.

I had medical management for the retained products and bled for 5 days then went to spotting. The same day as medical management I may have ovulated going by ovary pain and a scan showing developed folicles.
Then monday which would have been 8/9 dpo I started bleeding heavily again and I'm still bleeding fairly heavily now 3 days later. When I had my last baby my lp was only 9 days for the first few cycles so its now impossible that it could be af but not sure if it could be from the mc and i should be worried about how heavy it is.
Test this morning was finally almost negative so I'm thinking I should have passed everything now.
I would count it as af if I’m honest x wishing you all the best ❤️

I am on cd 4. The first day was very light brown to pink to red. The second day was very light flow. Day 3 & 4 have been God awful heavy heavy bleeding. Severe cramps the first 2 days, but once flow commenced I’ve had no pain. Just super heavy bleeding.
Wishing you lots of luck for this cycle xx

I think I'm having another chemical ladies:sad2:
As u all know we had one back in April.

I had sharp stabbing pains in overies at 8dpo and then got sore boobs and my nipples got sore like someone had put a cheese greater to them.
I onky did IC tests and only got faint shadow lines.
I continued having twinges and cramps in overies and I had alot of thick white cm.
Then at 12dpo. Boob and nipple pain just vanised.
I did do a frer at 11dpo and it did have a v v v faint line on but not as dark as the one I had in April.
I tested the next day with Frer again and BFN.
AF was 2 days late.
Im on CD3 now and its been heavy. Tonight I had terrible pain in my lower back and stomach and ive passed a load of dark red clots. One was quiet big.
The bleeding has slowed a bit since pasing them.
But this is what happened with my last chemical.
Im really hoping im wrong and im just having a very good clear out but with the vanishing symptoms and clots im fearing the worst.
My last chemical totaly messed with my next cycle causing me to O far to early on CD8.
Last cycle was back to normal and I O on day 14. Was so happy.
And when I started getting symptoms I was so excited and then they just vanished.

Im now worried im gonna end up Ovulating again very early if this is another meaning we won't stand a chance this cycle either:cry:

I didn't get my first period until 3 weeks after I stopped bleeding. It was pretty normal (but normal for me is heavy :roll: ). TMI sorry but I use a menstrual cup and could see teeny bits of grey tissue in it so it was obviously still clearing bits of the miscarriage out.

I think I'm having another chemical ladies:sad2:
As u all know we had one back in April.

I had sharp stabbing pains in overies at 8dpo and then got sore boobs and my nipples got sore like someone had put a cheese greater to them.
I onky did IC tests and only got faint shadow lines.
I continued having twinges and cramps in overies and I had alot of thick white cm.
Then at 12dpo. Boob and nipple pain just vanised.
I did do a frer at 11dpo and it did have a v v v faint line on but not as dark as the one I had in April.
I tested the next day with Frer again and BFN.
AF was 2 days late.
Im on CD3 now and its been heavy. Tonight I had terrible pain in my lower back and stomach and ive passed a load of dark red clots. One was quiet big.
The bleeding has slowed a bit since pasing them.
But this is what happened with my last chemical.
Im really hoping im wrong and im just having a very good clear out but with the vanishing symptoms and clots im fearing the worst.
My last chemical totaly messed with my next cycle causing me to O far to early on CD8.
Last cycle was back to normal and I O on day 14. Was so happy.
And when I started getting symptoms I was so excited and then they just vanished.

Im now worried im gonna end up Ovulating again very early if this is another meaning we won't stand a chance this cycle either:cry:

Sorry sugger :hugs: fx it doesn't mess up your cycle xx

Well my AF FINALLY stopped yesterday at CD13. No sign of ovulation yet, OPK is still completely blank. I don't usually ovulate until CD18/19 so there is still time yet. Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is doing ok. xx

thank you ladies.
Keeping everything fixed for u all. Cd4 now and bleeding has stopped. Gonna strart the OPKs tommorow and im praying none are positive until after day 12 [-o&lt;

Well my AF FINALLY stopped yesterday at CD13. No sign of ovulation yet, OPK is still completely blank. I don't usually ovulate until CD18/19 so there is still time yet. Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is doing ok. xx
My o is usually around cd18 when it’s “normal.” Feels like a long wait! Good luck this cycle!
Cd5 and af is medium flow. I’m hoping it’s over soon. I miss dh lol. I’m getting excited to properly try this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->