TTC after miscarriage 2020

sadly my OPKs turned postive on CD8 and temp went up on CD9. Had a complete meltdown but continued to do OPKs and they have all still been postive so im hoping and praying that O has not happened yet.
For some reason with these chemicals I end up O supper early.
Im not sure if we stand a chance this cycle esp if O has already happend but im still holding on to some hope untill O is confirmed on FF.
Next cycle shud be back to my norm O of day 12 to 14 providing I dont have another chemical.
Im not sure what to do. If I keep having having chemicals I guess I'll have to see a doctor to see why its happening.
Hopefully it will not happen again. I dont know why ive had 2 in the space of 3 months but I guess its just one of them things.
Someone said something very hurtful about it only being cells and not a baby but its still painful and its still uppsetting.
Im really concerned that there is something wrong with me and im gonna keep having early losses.
Im doing all the right things.
I dont drink
I dont smoke
Im taking vitamins and even cut down of cafiene.

Im wondering if its my age
Like am I producing some really rotten eggs or something.

Thanks for welcoming me in here. I feel a bit of a fraud because my losses are such early ones.
I've only had one later MC at 10+4 but the 4 others are all chemicals

Good luck star.

I think my bleeding has finally stopped. I put dh on duty for the next 10 or so days. Who knows when I will ovulate. I’m temping so I’ll be able to confirm.

How is everyone else? Where are you all at in your cycles? Any good news???!!!

thankyou! x good luck! :dust:

sadly my OPKs turned postive on CD8 and temp went up on CD9. Had a complete meltdown but continued to do OPKs and they have all still been postive so im hoping and praying that O has not happened yet.
For some reason with these chemicals I end up O supper early.
Im not sure if we stand a chance this cycle esp if O has already happend but im still holding on to some hope untill O is confirmed on FF.
Next cycle shud be back to my norm O of day 12 to 14 providing I dont have another chemical.
Im not sure what to do. If I keep having having chemicals I guess I'll have to see a doctor to see why its happening.
Hopefully it will not happen again. I dont know why ive had 2 in the space of 3 months but I guess its just one of them things.
Someone said something very hurtful about it only being cells and not a baby but its still painful and its still uppsetting.
Im really concerned that there is something wrong with me and im gonna keep having early losses.
Im doing all the right things.
I dont drink
I dont smoke
Im taking vitamins and even cut down of cafiene.

Im wondering if its my age
Like am I producing some really rotten eggs or something.

Thanks for welcoming me in here. I feel a bit of a fraud because my losses are such early ones.
I've only had one later MC at 10+4 but the 4 others are all chemicals

new to this, what’s wrong with ovulating early?
I’ve also been cutting down on caffeine and sugar but not just for ttc I’ve been trying to lose weight anyway x

who ever said to you about your baby being just cells is spiteful I guess they have never been though a loss before a baby is a baby at any stage of pregnancy x I’m so sorry someone had said that to you x

My temperature seems to have dropped a lot? Dose anyone here chart ?

966CDC5F-DE95-410D-AB0E-C7ED27012184.jpeg

Suggerhoney any loss is a loss and to have so many early losses must be hard. At least you know you don't have a problem getting pregnant just the staying. I think you should ask for bloods next time as soon as you see the line as it could be something as simple as needing more progesterone.

Stargirl not sure about the temps, could the first ones be a bit off and the more recent ones be your pre ov temps.

Dh and I were finally able to bd after 9 long weeks. Im gonna start with the ovulation tests now cos I ve no idea what my cycle will do.
Still a faint line on this mornings pregnancy test. The test from a few days ago that was bfn must have been a bad one.

Really thought I was going to get a positive opk today and thought my temperature drop could have been because i was due to ovulate :-(
I got in the shower and noticed some white coming from my boob? Not sure if that’s normal ?

Stargirl :hugs:this really messes with our bodies.

Fx my bleeding was just from bding as it stopped once the old blood had come away. Was just surprised by how much is caused. Hope that doesn't happen each time.

Stargirl :hugs:this really messes with our bodies.

Fx my bleeding was just from bding as it stopped once the old blood had come away. Was just surprised by how much is caused. Hope that doesn't happen each time.

Got my fingers crossed for you hopefully it was just a once off x

Got a darker opk today I don’t think it’s quite positive yet but they seem to go darker then lighter again x I think my hormones are probably still all over the place will be nice just to get my periods regular again x

00E29574-8987-4B8E-95D6-FA2ACBE72B56.jpeg E62BEF1A-CD0E-4D7E-8714-7B3E983DF47A.jpeg

Stargirl thats much darker, fingers crossed ov is insight.

I ve started spotting again. Im so fed up of this now. Its killing me thinking its stopped then starting again. I feel like an emotional wreck today that the slightest thing will make me cry. The hospital should be ringing me on sat so at least i can discuss it with them but todays test was almost negative so I cant see them wanting to do anything

Topaz, I so understand how you feel. My body is all over the place too. I can’t believe that it can get so out of wack. I've had a lot of random bleeding and spotting. After bd too. Even after af was over it just kept on. I think I might be gearing up to o again and my ewcm is a brownish color like spotting. I’m so frustrated.

I’m sorry we can’t all just get pregnant again, and stay pregnant. It just feels cruel.

Star, looks like you geared up to ovulate but didn’t. Looks like your body is trying again. Good luck!

Thanks LuvallmyH. That makes me feel better. I guess its the difference of a loss less than 6 weeks the body can adapt faster.

I ve always had such a good cycle and knew it so well not knowing what is going on is so stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->