TTC after miscarriage 2020

Sounds like we're all confused atm! Hugs ladies :hugs:

I'm CD63 today. I thought AF was finally going to start on Saturday because I was spotting but I'm still only spotting ](*,)

I think I will temp once more tomorrow just to see if ff will give me crosshairs or something and to see if it’s still up then I won’t be temping anymore I find it way to stressful ‍♀️ I was hoping to be able to test on Friday as it’s my birthday but I think it would be to early & I have a gut feeling I won’t be pregnant this month anyway! x I think I’m stressing over it all to much x

hang in there we will all get our baby’s soon!!
Baby dust to all :dust::dust:

9DBF3BDD-D7D7-4DDE-BE89-4E4AD51C3729.jpeg

Hi all! Glad to find this group - I miscarries at about 5 weeks. Period like pains and then bleeding - not heavy but enough and the rest was negative.

it’s now been three weeks and we have DTD a lot as we want to keep trying.

Currently I’m feeling nauseous, so tired and my mood is all over the place. I don’t know whether this is pregnancy again or me being hopeful for it or just general stress.

when would be best to test for it? I haven’t had AF yet and my cycles always been a little off so not sure when she’ll turn up!

Thanks for listening to my ramblings!

Hi all! Glad to find this group - I miscarries at about 5 weeks. Period like pains and then bleeding - not heavy but enough and the rest was negative.

Currently I’m feeling nauseous, so tired and my mood is all over the place. I don’t know whether this is pregnancy again or me being hopeful for it or just general stress.

when would be best to test for it? I haven’t had AF yet and my cycles always been a little off so not sure when she’ll turn up!

Hey welcome So sorry for your loss I to lost my baby at around 5weeks 3 days 3 weeks ago. Are you tracking ovulation at all?

Welcome lerp20 si sorry for your loss. Hard to say when to test with out knowing when you ovulated.

I have to go back to hospital tom for another scan as I'm still getting faint lines. (You really have to squint though its more of a shadow now.)

Then I can discuss my options with the doctor after.

I really dont know what to do as I really want that negative and it to be sorted out but I finally stopped bleeding and I'm sure I'm gonna ovulate in next few days (ovary twinges and cm has gone watery now) I just want to get trying again.
I wonder if they would agree to a dnc when my period is due.

Hopefully they cant see anything or its so small they don't want to do anything about it

Welcome lerp20 si sorry for your loss. Hard to say when to test with out knowing when you ovulated.

I have to go back to hospital tom for another scan as I'm still getting faint lines. (You really have to squint though its more of a shadow now.)

I really dont know what to do as I really want that negative and it to be sorted out but I finally stopped bleeding and I'm sure I'm gonna ovulate in next few days (ovary twinges and cm has gone watery now) I just want to get trying again.

Hopefully they cant see anything or its so small they don't want to do anything about it

Im So sorry :( wouldn’t they be able to see on the scan of your about to ovulate? x

Suggerhoney what was you cm like on cd 11. If it dried up I'd go with ovulatiin o cd10.

:hugs:Stargirl. You will be announcing uours soon im sure.

It was still ewcm on day 10 hon then dried up in the evening.
Still no O confirmed today either 20200720_114828.jpg ](*,)

Suggerhoney id go with day 10 then.

Im So sorry :( wouldn’t they be able to see on the scan of your about to ovulate? x

Yes most likely. When i was scanned 3 weeks ago and they confirmed retained products they also saw 4 cysts in my ovaries and said it could Possibly be ovulation as I felt like I do when i normally ovulate. I tested when I got home and got a positive opk and then the pain went overnight so I'm sure I ovulated. I then started bleeding heavy 9 days later which im taking as af and a short lp which I had first cycle after my son was born.

I’m sorry everyone is struggling right now :hugs:

Lerp, I’m sorry for your loss. Fx for a bfp soon!!

Salamander, how terribly frustrating!

Topaz, I really hope everything goes well at your appt and you don’t need more intervention.

Star, fx for crosshairs and a bfp, even if it’s after your bday!

sugger, I don’t know what to make of your situation. I totally feel your frustration.

Afm, FF has me ovulating today. Got a lot of bd in so that part is covered. Here’s hoping & wishing & praying!

Thanks ladies.
Im really worrying there is something qrong with me. My temps look so flat compared to other ladies charts.
I guess all I can do is keep temping

Suggerhoney are you temping via your mouth because some ladies get better results taking it vaginally.

Sorry for your loss lerp :hugs:

It's hard to know when to test if you don't know when you ovulated. Hopefully being early you're cycle will be back to normal quickly xx

Good luck for tomorrow hun xx

Topaz- should have said after I passed my retained tissue I had squinty lines on tests until I got my period 3 weeks later. There was teeny bits of tissue during my period and then tested neg so guessing that cleared the rest of it out xx

Thanks ladies.
Im really worrying there is something qrong with me. My temps look so flat compared to other ladies charts.
I guess all I can do is keep temping

I really hope this cycle is lucky for you xx

Topaz- should have said after I passed my retained tissue I had squinty lines on tests until I got my period 3 weeks later. There was teeny bits of tissue during my period and then tested neg so guessing that cleared the rest of it out xx

Fairly sure I had my first period 2 weeks ago and didn't seem to pass anything despite it being really heavy. If there is anything left I think it must be small as the line is super faint and I'm not bleeding anymore.

No positive opk yet so ovulation is prob a few days away still.

Fairly sure I had my first period 2 weeks ago and didn't seem to pass anything despite it being really heavy. If there is anything left I think it must be small as the line is super faint and I'm not bleeding anymore.

No positive opk yet so ovulation is prob a few days away still.

Tbh I could only tell there was tissue in my last period because I use a menstrual cup. Fingers crossed it will come out on it's own soon xx

Still got a decent sized chunk left behind so I'm booked for a mva on Friday. Hopefully that will sort it and we can start trying properly next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->