TTC after miscarriage 2020

It is super stressful not knowing what’s going on and what to expect. I’m crabby a lot. And emotional. Frustrated. I hate that I feel so much pressure with time too. I’m thankful my dh is so agreeable, but I know time is not on my side. The component that I might not be able to get pregnant again because of my age is really messing with me.

Darker opk today CD20 but we haven’t managed to do anything Since cd18. I feel like giving up to be honest. my body can’t make its mind up felt like I was feeling ovulation cramps last night but never had a positive opk :(

506E4A2B-8E95-48E1-AB23-F00329078062.jpeg 36121D02-0535-469D-ABF7-43AA86BCA9A5.jpeg

Your still covered from cd18 bding. Id say that's pretty dark. They don't always go as dark as the line. Your cm points towards ovulation soon.

I've decided that my spotting is now coming from my cervix. Had bleeding after we bd. Then it settled then I had some yest but I'd been checking my mucus so decided to stay away and I ve just done a load of physical activity in the garden and spotting again. My poor cervix must be shot from all the bleeding over last 6 weeks.

I think we are just gonna ignore it and bd like we need to

thanks ladies.
I spoke with a dr yesterday who didn't seem at all concerned or bothered about the chemicals.
She just said to keep on trying and if after 6 months I'm still not pregnant she will book me in at the hospital for tests.
Really hoping it dont come to that.
The section id have to go to and sit in is where all the pregnant womon will be.

So just as suspected my OPKs went positive on CD8 and CD9.
Temp went up on CD9.
O Has not been confirmed yet on fertility friend but om the femometer app which I also add my temps to and my OPKs which will give u a low high peak. That app is saying im im 2dpo and O was on day 10.
I've had none of my normol ovulation pains or anything. Just some EWCM on day 7 9 and 10.
I have no idea whats going on but it looks like the chemical has messed with my cycle just like it did last time.

20200717_144102.jpg Screenshot_20200717-145301_Femometer.jpg

I dont know why these chemicals are making me O so early. I dont normoly ovulate untill day 12 13 or 14.

Im so scared FF will confirm O on day 9.
App ovulation b4 day 10 is not good will unlikely concieve and if we do it will just end in another chemical.
Im at my wits end.

I've had a doctor thats just told me to keep trying and to rest around the time of implantation.
And get this the receptionist at the doctors said to me

'I wonder if ure going through the change,
:sad2:

Your still covered from cd18 bding. Id say that's pretty dark. They don't always go as dark as the line. Your cm points towards ovulation soon.

I've decided that my spotting is now coming from my cervix. Had bleeding after we bd. Then it settled then I had some yest but I'd been checking my mucus so decided to stay away and I ve just done a load of physical activity in the garden and spotting again. My poor cervix must be shot from all the bleeding over last 6 weeks.

Awww hon. Maybe u have a sensitive cervix. I hope the spotting stops.

:gun: the receptionist. Hopefully your lining has built up enough, its not impossible.

I had spotting in my last pregnancy because my cervix is sensitive. So hoping its linked to that.

The hospital phoned today and say it can be normal to continue to spot. Becuse i still had a faint line this morning they are gonna ring again on Monday and if I still have a line and spotting they might bring me back in for tests. Its negative ths evening only positive with fmu so it must be low level now.

Thankyou x Your Cervix must be irritated and that’s why your spotting but hopefully it stops soon x

thanks ladies.
I spoke with a dr yesterday who didn't seem at all concerned or bothered about the chemicals.
She just said to keep on trying and if after 6 months I'm still not pregnant she will book me in at the hospital for tests.
The section id have to go to and sit in is where all the pregnant womon will be.

Temp went up on CD9.
O Has not been confirmed yet on fertility friend but om the femometer app which I also add my temps to and my OPKs which will give u a low high peak. That app is saying im im 2dpo and O was on day 10.
I've had none of my normol ovulation pains or anything. Just some EWCM on day 7 9 and 10.
I have no idea whats going on but it looks like the chemical has messed with my cycle just like it did last time.

View attachment 1084600 View attachment 1084601

I dont know why these chemicals are making me O so early. I dont normoly ovulate untill day 12 13 or 14.

App ovulation b4 day 10 is not good will unlikely concieve and if we do it will just end in another chemical.
Im at my wits end.

I've had a doctor thats just told me to keep trying and to rest around the time of implantation.

Bless you hopefully everyone’s body’s will sort themselves out x life can be so cruel x

It certainly does look positive!

Cd 12 here. Having some fertile signs. My ewcm has a brown tinge to it. Like old blood. Googled like crazy. Could be from my cervix. If it was closer to actual ovulation it could be that. I think my cervix is also still sensitive from the mc. I don’t usually ovulate before cd 18 so who knows. Ovulation is usually pretty painful for me so I hope it doesn’t drag out for another 6 days. Although if it guarantees me a healthy, sticky baby, I’d walk through hot coals for 9 mos! Lol.

Sugger, your chart is confusing for sure. The only thing you can do is keep temping. I bet it’s frustrating that everything isn’t lining up right.

thanks ladies.

Temp went up on CD9.

View attachment 1084600 View attachment 1084601

Im at my wits end.

what’s your temp like today? x

This mornings test and I did another late last night. I had some strange cramping very late Thursday night and then had some more again last night. Hopefully I’ve ovulated ‍♀️ All this opk and temping is stressful . If I Haven’t ovulated I think I may just stop temping etc and wait for my next period to arrive. It’s all far to stressful x

941641C2-3979-4999-9010-2DF79BF2130F.jpeg 494CD30B-3682-4642-8388-C713E353D1E1.jpeg

Still not convinced I ovulated :-k but my ovulation tests are now very faint x how are you all getting on ?

I hope I’ve ovulated. I don’t mind if I’m
Not pregnant this time but just want my periods regular right now and to know when My fertile window is x

E6D3C6A7-F77D-414C-B269-845688B5D6E7.png

Still no O confirmed. Ive had sore boobs well only the right one for 2 days.
Also noticed I had a heightened sence of smell on CD10 and CD11 and CD12.
Femometer has me down as 4dpo with O on CD10.
But FF still has nor confirmed.
Im so worried ive O on CD9.
But i was still getting peak opks that day.
Im in Limbo and already feeling out.
Todays temp was the highest so far but my temps dont seem to be rising well. 20200719_144642.jpg

im no chart expert tho so I dont know

my breast tenderness started yesterday on day 13 and also today day 14. Opks completely negative now

my breast tenderness started yesterday on day 13 and also today day 14. Opks completely negative now
I really hope you get your rainbow baby soon x it’s so hard I’m also confused by my chart Aswell hopefully we will know more tomorrow it dose look like you ovulated on Cd9 I’ve read some positive stories on early ovulation I think some eggs mature quicker then others x

I’ve had a friend announce a pregnancy on fb tonight :( makes me feel rubbish

Suggerhoney what was you cm like on cd 11. If it dried up I'd go with ovulatiin o cd10.

:hugs:Stargirl. You will be announcing uours soon im sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->