• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Bonfire babies

Yay!! Go Muncho

lol

Yep and i should be busy busy today after being at work past three days lol - but so far have been on here lol - better go get some housework done

take care
xx

Yay!! Go Muncho

lol

Yep and i should be busy busy today after being at work past three days lol - but so far have been on here lol - better go get some housework done

take care
xx

did you not say you had a 15 year old daughter...isnt that what kids are for??

have you Ov yet?

hey hun im ok feeling bit beta, stomach seems to have settled a bit now, been having some strange cm think it getting feritle!!! my ic opk are still sooo faint think i wasted my money :( but still early days im only cd10 so coupple more days to get dark... ill keep ya posted. its my brothers little boy who is ill, he has a bad heart condition, so he got rushed in again, he stable now low x

Hi :flower:
Charmed - hope your nephew is doing okay, and glad you sem to be getting over your illness too. Are you CD10 or 11 (not that one day matters too much I s'pose lol) I am CD10 today so we are cycle buddies lol :hugs:

Muncho -lol . my daughter is great - she picks my youngest up from after school care and feeds him and his brother before I or their dad gets home, she'll have a general tidy up too -esp if she wants something lol, but I wouldn't expect too much more tbh. She is fab and I dont want to take advantage. Would be nice if she emptied the washer occassioanlly or cleaned the bath after she used it without being told lol (esp as she's right into the fake tan at the mo lol).
As for teh ovualtion question -According to FF I ovulated CD16 last month so expecting (hoping) for about the same this month, starting the manic BD -ing now though -determined not to miss out this month. As long as the swine flu doesn't get me lol -may have a problem with my DH coming close then. Sent him an email earlier saying 'Looking forward to some loving, need your swimmers :winkwink: and he replied yeeugghhhhhhhhhhh ... Swine flu lol. Nice :haha: In sickness and in health I told him lol :haha:

take care ladies :hugs:
xx

Wannababy#4 ~ Thank you for your welcome. I'm glad you have time off to her your BD in. Thats really nice of your daughter to be helpful.

Charmed ~ just BD girl. Don't worry or look to into the opks, sometimes they can be misleading. Just know your body sweetie.

As for me ~ nothing new on my end. I'm currently sitting at work, driving my self mad here. I just want to be home snuggled in bed. Its like this cold of mine doesn't want to pack her bags and go. I'm anxiously waiting for my results on one of my university exams. I'm leaving on my lunch soon and off to the book store I go.

Sometimes kinda cute ~ last night my DH asked me out of no where "So when can you test?" I thought that was cute because he obviously knows nothing about TTC and how a cycle works. I simply told him that I needed to wait until at least Oct. 31 (9 more days) and he was a little sad, saying "why does it take so longggg..." I'm just hoping this cycles is a 28-32 day cycle and not a long one, I'm praying super hard!!!!! We are speding the holidays in december with his family on the other said of the country and we are hoping to get pregnant before then and have a first scan. I'd hate for him to be dissappointed even though I know it wouldn't be either one of our faults if I do not get pregnant this month, but he is really anxious. its cute =D

hey girls
wannab im cd 10 so same as u!!! my last cycle was 28 days hows yours?
have u ov yet or doing opk or temps???
im ok part from had a funny brown stain when wiped today was like old period blood, hoping this cos had long sex over day loosen it and not that period starting already ( no way can it be that) my okp still very faint, can hardly see line
thanks for other advice ladies yeah im just gonna bd tonight and sat night!!!! hope that enough xxx

Wannababy#4 ~ Thank you for your welcome. I'm glad you have time off to her your BD in. Thats really nice of your daughter to be helpful.

Charmed ~ just BD girl. Don't worry or look to into the opks, sometimes they can be misleading. Just know your body sweetie.

As for me ~ nothing new on my end. I'm currently sitting at work, driving my self mad here. I just want to be home snuggled in bed. Its like this cold of mine doesn't want to pack her bags and go. I'm anxiously waiting for my results on one of my university exams. I'm leaving on my lunch soon and off to the book store I go.

Sometimes kinda cute ~ last night my DH asked me out of no where "So when can you test?" I thought that was cute because he obviously knows nothing about TTC and how a cycle works. I simply told him that I needed to wait until at least Oct. 31 (9 more days) and he was a little sad, saying "why does it take so longggg..." I'm just hoping this cycles is a 28-32 day cycle and not a long one, I'm praying super hard!!!!! We are speding the holidays in december with his family on the other said of the country and we are hoping to get pregnant before then and have a first scan. I'd hate for him to be dissappointed even though I know it wouldn't be either one of our faults if I do not get pregnant this month, but he is really anxious. its cute =D

thats so sweet, this whole thing is soooo lonnggggggggg!
Mh dh is preparin me for the worst as when af came this month i was so upset. Although i did tell him that im on this forum now so i think i would deal with a bit better. Was explaining cycle buddies to him...he laughed :)

Wanna # thats so sweet of your daughter to help out , must make life alot easier for you.

charmed looks like most of will be bd tonight. In fact im going for to preare now so i can watch my soaps when we finish...priorities eh

see ya

prepare.... lucky guy, mine lucky if i change from granny pants to matching theses days
enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lol you girls are such fun haha -
I told my hubby about my ttc buddies and cycle buddiesand he thinks we are nuts lol -and if I told him we discussed BD-ing that's probably confirm it for him, lol.

Jaytee that's so cute of your of your DH - the day after I got my coil removed, my DH kept asking me 'So, D'ya think your preggers yet? ' Lol I tried to explain briefly about timing, and ovualtion etc but well, hey why bother -it's jsut cute and I quite like the attention and tummy rubbing lol.
I have asked my DH if he wants to know when I am planning on testing or just when I know the result and he prefers to know when I get a positive. how about you guys? Testing together or not?

Yay!! charmed cycle buddies -I was 28 days last cycle too, ovualted on CD16.

C'mon Bonfire Babiea!!!

Hi there,

I am trying this month too, well each month from here on in. Due on between 2 - 4th of November if all goes to plan I am going to test on the 6th as we are going on a mini cruise that weekend.

Not sure on my ovulation day, not been testing as thoroughly with the OPK as I probably should - find it hard to do, just watching CM instead and other symptoms. Basically going for broke with my fella, just enjoying ourselves. Worry sometimes we may be doing it too much.... lol

Hoping a big sprinkle of baby dust comes all our ways with the fireworks,

Good luck all

:kiss:

Hi KittyKatBabe and welcome :flower:

I take it that this is your first month ttc?
Were you on BCP before or anything ? and is your cycle normally regular? Jeez listen to me -nosy bitch - sorry :blush:

Just interested on others ttc journey honest

I had my coil (copper only not hormone) removed on 1st Oct - so we have been ttc since then.
Baby dust for everyone, lets hope we get our :bfp:'s
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Have fun trying :winkwink::sex:

Hi everyone!

Not much happening for me at the moment. I'm on CD 7 and just finished with AF.! So i'm now on the case... haven't a clue when i ovulate even tho i've been trying for 6 months and been temping, i'm just all over the place, but have a 28 day cycle so try all month long, nearly every day.

Which is the worst part for you girlies, is it the two week wait or waiting to ovulate (looking for signs) i think if i knew i was ovulating each month i would feel happier, not so stressed.

So want to be pregnant for christmas... what a lovely pressie x

Kitty ~ WELCOME

Wanna#4 ~ So very true! I had to explain alot to him and when i do he just laughs! lol A few months ago I was really stressing out and he sent me to my BNB journal! haha... he thinks this site is amazing because it keeps me some what sane.

hiya!!! So excited abt finding this thread!!! I am fairly new to actually posting on bnb, have been stalking for a while and then let it go for a while and just wrote little notes to myself on my blackberry. Anyways, im rambling........ what do i say?? I am first time ttc this month and i think i am 4dpo and really really hoping for a miracle and to get my sticky bean 1st time. So does anyone have any tips for me? I have a chart which i don't really know how to read, i check my cm but now i am past ov i'm not sure what i'm looking out for? I guess i am what i believe is now affectionately known as in the 2ww period?lol, the first time i read that i thought it meant 2nd world war!! Anyway, would love to make some new friends and also get some of those graphics at the end of my replies but also don't know how to do that.... Thanks for listening -x-

Morning ladies ( or afternoon, evening lol -depending on where you are I s'pos)
Hope everyone is well today.
... haven't a clue when i ovulate even tho i've been trying for 6 months and been temping, i'm just all over the place,

I know what you mean, I've only been temping this past month but because I work shifts its really hard to follow; last month FF said day 16 so reckon BD from day 9 though to 18 should be enough ,if us oldies can handle that lol

but have a 28 day cycle so try all month long, nearly every day.

You go girl -get that eggy!! :sex::sex:That's where being young and a first time ttc really has it's benefits lol -Those three 12 hour shifts I just worked were so busy and by the time I got home and saw to the boys homework and baths and housework etc, I am afraid on one of the nights, it was just an early night for me lol :blush::blush:

Which is the worst part for you girlies, is it the two week wait or waiting to ovulate (looking for signs) i think if i knew i was ovulating each month i would feel happier, not so stressed.
2ww definately -I have only had one but I SS'd like a maniac the whole time lol -had every pg symptom under the sun too :haha: However if I dont fall preggers soon, I know I am gonna start obsessing about whether I actually ovulate too. I have PCOS so there is a possibility that I have anovulatory cycles more frequently.

So want to be pregnant for christmas... what a lovely pressie x
Me too xx

Welcome to Rogue:wave: I am no expert in any of this yet either- but as far as I am aware the most important CM changes are to be noted prior to ovualtion, dry at first -just after AF, then sticky, creamy (leading up to time of O) through to wet and if you are lucky egg white cerrvical mucus (if you dont get ewcm then fertilty friend states that wet is the next best thing but not quite) and this is the best fluid for transporting :spermy::spermy: up to the egg. Not quite sure post ovulation -whetherit means anything or not.

PMA PMA Bonfire Babies YAY Go Get those spermies ladies :spermy::spermy:

Baby dust to everyone :dust::dust::dust:

Rogue -If you want the https://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4691/z4ad5f02cab4df.gif banner then go into your edit sig link (under quick links) and add this into the text box.

https://img210.imageshack.us/img210/

4691/z4ad5f02cab4df.gif

You need to add the two lines consecutively (i had to leave the gap to show you; or the logo would have appeared)

The CD11 one, I got from fertility friend -free to use the basic stuff.
:hugs:xx

hi and welcome

laurajay ~ I find the whole process difficult. but i suppose if i had to pick one it would be the 2ww!

wannabubba ~ my dh is funny he now calls me 'forum' and knows all the abbreviations. Asks me when we will be BD and when i will be using OPK...he thinks he is so funny
but i suppose at the same time he knows how less stressed i have been since i ahve joined this forum

well i have a docs appt in a bit. going to discuss a few fibroids that i have ..so fingers crossed...have a good day everyone x

Lol you girls are such fun haha -
I told my hubby about my ttc buddies and cycle buddiesand he thinks we are nuts lol -and if I told him we discussed BD-ing that's probably confirm it for him, lol.

Jaytee that's so cute of your of your DH - the day after I got my coil removed, my DH kept asking me 'So, D'ya think your preggers yet? ' Lol I tried to explain briefly about timing, and ovualtion etc but well, hey why bother -it's jsut cute and I quite like the attention and tummy rubbing lol.
I have asked my DH if he wants to know when I am planning on testing or just when I know the result and he prefers to know when I get a positive. how about you guys? Testing together or not?

Yay!! charmed cycle buddies -I was 28 days last cycle too, ovualted on CD16.

C'mon Bonfire Babiea!!!

oh really cd16 that gives me more hope im stressing as cd 11/12 now and still no postive, really temped to buy some better ones but then i have 30 of ic to use up so may stick at this month see what temp does and then if still no postive ill give up n get better ones!!!! xx how u getting on cycle buddie hehe

welcome new ladies, im so happy this thread keeps growing wooopp
keeping up the baby dancing and tyring for get about shitty opk and focus on having fun!!!
still neg opk at cd 11 / 12 xxxx

Yep charmed -have fun with it!!

Babies :baby:and dancing :happydance: -two of my fave things!!

I am going to get it THIS month -PMA PMA fx'd xx

:hugs::hugs:

Charmed - try not get too stressed, okay hun? Get in some candles, order some takeout food and chill a bottle of wine, and get yourself into a sexy little number and wait on your man to come home for some romance. It will happen!! You will get your BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->