ttc buddies since 9/10

haha yea i record about 640, but i think my bbt is a bunch of crap! I took my temp right away on one side and got 96.04, and i was like wtf and i did again and got 96.40 (same as yesterday, then i tried it on the other side and got 96.95! how can they be so different? which temp do i use?

What do u mean side . Like moved around bed? U record ur very first temp. The more u move the more ur temp will increase.

oh Amanda temp went back up. YAY!!!! Mine too but only 2 hours of sleep. Might taken again later if I take a nap

Hiya girls, im currently 10dpo.. af due around 7th Oct... im cycle has been 26 or 27 days for last 3 months.. this cycle i ovulated later than normal.. i always have 14day lp so i ovulated cd16 giving me a 30 day cycle this month.. im so ready for a bfp , i cant stop thinking about it, i just want to know either way now!!! 4 tests left to test, or af! :(

Hope you girls are all well, Amanda i hope you are well, hows it going, tested yet??

baby dust for everyone FX for BFP all round these are all wanted babies!x

Hey laura my love. Yes tested two days ago and it was neg. How are ypur?

Damn phone. Was fixing to post and it loaded a ticker. Ugh
Can someone explain exactly what are vivid dreams. Had another odd in the 2 hrs I slept.
Hi Laura I'm Michelle I'll be testing the 8th. I have 1 ic. Well I'm actually at the DG should i buy some. Its payday. Hmm. I'll probably just get a BFN but so have had the urge lol

Michelle vivd dreams are ones you remember every detail off. And seems real. Like your baby dream the other night. I have em every nigjt after ovulation. Lol most people have em when they are preggo.

I knew about having them as a symptom but wasn't sure. I usually don't remember my dreams or at least not every detail. Now its a little scratchy but I do remember the feeling I had from yesterdays. Oh can remember the beautiful eyes and those dark hairs. She was perfect. Today was about work. But was vivid. A little weird again as far as details. Dog at mcds would be a big no no. Lol. Didn't buy the test, knew I hate myself if i got a bfn.

No, i mean i grabbed my bbt temped, got my reading, moved it to the other side of my mouth and did it again, and it was a big difference!

do i go with the 96.04? or 96.95 or the happy medium 96.40. i didn't move talk, anything and it was that wat

so glad to see your temp went back up again amanda!

Well do u have another thermometer in the house? Try comparing that way. How long have u had it. Maybe batteries. But I would use the first one as that is ur usual pattern.
I on the other hand had a huge spike (only 2 hrs of sleep tho) my sister said her heart stop when she saw that spike. Lol she stalking it. But I checked my cp and cm and by god had lots of it. More then ever had. Like I could fill up a teaspoon with what I got out. I know tmi but wow. I hope its a good sign.

I hope it's a bfp for you! my temp seems to be spiking the wrong way! i just bought it not even a month ago :( the only other thermometer i have is an ear one...... i dunno whats going on if af is coming i just wish it would get here i'm getting so frustrated!

Maybe u still have progesterone in u that/s y and the lower temps are ur estrogen is finally surging which does lower ur temp to get the lining ready. Use the same side of ur mouth, chart is about not what temp ur body is but the pattern.
My temp was a little lower after my nap but better then it's been.

lets keep the temp going up! Ya i dunno what to think about temping anymore, i feel like its making me a little more frustrated than not knowing! haha so when are you testing?

Hi ladies!!!!! OH my there is a lot to catch up on!!!!! I dont have to use my phone anymore!!!! :dance:
How is everyone doing? Me, I am ok. I have been waiting for AF to show because I know she is coming. I am not cramping or anything but I just have a feeling.
Oh yay I can look at ur charts now. :D FINALLY

Lol welcome back to desktop lol. Ut chart looks good Amanda no af so keep hoping.
Shandra tempting will confirm when u O so u don't keep wondering.
Freaky thing. I cleaned the shake machine last nightand today dreamt of a missing piece and when I came to work it was actually missing.

I know i so don't understand my body! Amanda when is af due? your temp keeps going up hopefully af wont show! that's weird michelle hopefully your dream about a baby will happen this month too!

I hope so kind of getting tired of this. Amanda ur chart looks awesome, have u thought about testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->