• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc buddies since 9/10

OMG omg omg FF said possible triphastic with imp dip cd 23. Its never said that before.

hopefully this will be it for you, your chart looks better than any of your others before!

I know. Today was the determine day. As usually my temp starts dropping today. But it didn't. Now my sister got me to test just having to hold it. As i drank alot of water before bed that it was diluted.
Glad to see ur temp went up. FX it stays.

I'm so excited for you, I hope you get a bfp! I hope it stays up too. I had a dream last night that I took my temp and it was 98.01, and i got my ch. It was so real! but when i checked my ff it wasn't in there......I hope I get my ch tomorrow cuz then i'd be 9dpo, so close with you guys, and i could test sooner. my boobs hurt today but it could be from the bd'ing lol :)

My temp is way up so ff changed my o day. Im so frustrated. We didnt bd those days. :(

they are dotted so don't worry yet. It means it's not sure tomorrows temp should determine. Fx

I hope I start tomorrow. I really was soooo excited my cycles were back on track for once.
Congrats on ur triphasic!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sooooo exciting!!!!!! :dance:

I wonder if I didn't chart the spotting it would have said triphasic still. I am going to keep it on there I am just trying to understand FF a lil better. Plus 2 of my pregnancy's didn't show on a test until I was 6 weeks plus. ahhhhh I think I am done!!!! If its accurate then the next time I O will be when my hubby is out of town for a month.

I still think FF was right the first time. The temps its putting O now are to high. U are showing the same pattern as previous cycle and today or yesterday ur temp should have dropped but it didn't. So af is indeed due tomorrow and if she don't show u might still be in. Like u said never got positive until 6 weeks.
Just waiting for the urge to pee so can test, have a headache but i think bc i slept to much the last 2 days.

I hope so!!!! OK I will chill out now and be more positive. lol
TOO MUCH SLEEP!!! What's that!?! I haven't slept too long in like 10 years. lol 12 dpo thats pretty good range to poas. Have you this cycle yet?

Never tested till now and it was bfn just now. Idk I guess I just need to wait till tomorrow to see what my temp does. My headache still here tho.

Boy i missed a lot! I have everything x for you two! See what i get for doing paperwork I miss everything! So are you late now amanda, or is af still due?

AF is due tomorrow. My temps are crazy high tho. I am hoping I start because FF is saying I Od really late again. :( I took something off my chart because I am not really good at checking my CP anyways so I took off the High part of one day and it changed it back to the 14th. ????
How are you!?!

i'm glad it went back to the 14th! did you test again this morning? do you still feel af coming?

I took my temp after an hour nap and it's the same as this morning, so thats good but got another bfn (kind of figured) but i had one IC which i used this morning and then got 3 frers and did another one this afternoon. Af is due saturday so i guess i should just wait what tomorrow temps bring, my work schedule changed (yay) so i get to take it earlier in the day and not so late anymore.
Amanda I would test tomorrow since thats when ur due and if she don't show wait a week. What did u take off on ff to make it change back? Just curious!
Shandra i hope ur temp goes up tomorrow, but if it don't we will still be here when its time for u to test, don't worry we won't abandon u :)

I tested this morning with a FRER and got a neg. I took off the one cp i put on there. I am not really good at it anyways so I took it off. And it changed everything. I really think I will start tomorrow although have zero cramps. But when I checked my CM today it was bloody and clotty. I am ok with starting tomorrow and not having a long cycle. Im not going to test again. :) I have a doc app on the 21st Thank God!!!! My hormones are all kinds of wacky these days. I cry all the time and I mean all the time. For no reason. Well I have reasons but Its been almost 4 years since my husband passed and 1 year since my sis in law passed. Maybe its the holidays around the corner. who knows. I just feel crazy!!!!!!!

I don't think i'll test unless i get ch. I don't think there would be a chance if it's saying i didn't even ovulate! I just wish someone would get their bfp this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->