• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc buddies since 9/10

hahahaha that dream is so weird. Kinda cool. Physic much!?! :)
I don't get why it keeps gong up. lol I'm not complaining I just know AF is coming. Due on Thursday. My temp usually goes down now. But I bled way too much to IB. But it only happen in the morning and went away those couple of days. I don't dare test. I tested yesterday with 3 tests because two came back v positive (the dollar tree ones) and the FRER one came back neg. I have had some messed up positive dollar tree ones in the past. I'm not sure why I keep using them. That's why I didn't mention it yesterday because they always give me false hope. :( Maybe I will test in the morning with another FRER.

CC I knew your temp was going to go up today!!!!!!!!!! Dont stress about the temping. Just take it once at the same time on the same side. And dont mess with it. ;) FF is looking for a pattern. I have an alarm set for mine I take it and I go back to sleep. :)

I overlayed my last two charts. So you can see the difference.

there's no way i could not test with temp like that! tired of the 2ww, or tired of ttc?

there's a big difference from last months chart! it's cool to see that before your temp went up the last two days it was the same as last month before it nose dived, i would TEST! :) haha sorry i'm a poas pusher!

woohoo to testing in the morning, so how do you know af is coming???

Just because of all the bleeding. It was just way too much. It just happened again after BM. But it stops for the rest of the day. I don't get it. This has never happened. ??

i've read some women have full flow their first month. I would think bleeding only once wouldn't count you out??? and you said with your other 2 you would bleed occasionally.......

i def see something in the top one, and it looks like it has color! your tests looked like that last month?

no not that thick but there were lines on one I took last cycle.

did they have color? I know the dollar store ones sometimes give evaps, but there pos if they have color. Did you get a frer for tomorrow? I've been hearing they have been giving a lot of evaps too lately......I hope you get your bfp in the am! i'll be stalking to make sure i see it GL! i have my fx for you.

did you have 2 that looked like that last cycle? both your dollar store tests were pos yesterday? I'm sure by the time you took your frer your urine was to diluted!

Yeah the one has a purple color. Your right it probably was diluted. I am nervous to test again. Have you heard of temps staying high right before AF is due?

Hi i missed so much, Yes AF can show with high temps then spike down on the day, but the bleeding could just bee accumulating inside ur cervis and when u bm it pushes it out that probably it looks more. But don't give up hope. Frers are sensitive but not as some others, and like Shandra said ur urine probably was diluted. Fx for tomorrows testing, we will be waiting for the answer. But don't be scared to tell us if u test and is BFN bc we are here for u. and remember ur not out until the witch shows. Do u usually bleed before AF shows?

there's no way i could not test with temp like that! tired of the 2ww, or tired of ttc?

tired of ttc. I never been poregnant or seen 2 lines on a test, so it's just frustrating and my mind starts giving bad ideas like something is wrong with me, then my other brain says there is something wrong and i'm ignoring it. My mind is a little crazy sometimes lol

i know what you mean, i'm getting tired of ttc too! It's been so long trying and nothing coming from it......It really is frustrating and draining but you have to stay positive, because that's all you really have to keep you from going crazy, or it may cause you to go crazy not sure which yet! I just want to ovulate, it's as bad as waiting for a bfp! and messing with my chart doesn't help! if i get a 97.65 or higher it will say i ovulate but i dunno if it'll ever get that high. I just need af to start so i can start fresh.......

I can imagine. I agree with going crazy lol. But we decided to take a break but at the same time I don't wanna wait again. We waited 6 years. I still hope but who knows. No dreams today.
I hope u di O. Which makes sense as u said u had cramps a few days ago, we'll just have yo wait.

ya everything is a waiting game ttc! a break, how long you going to wait again?

Not sure as we were going to use a different donor (don't know who yet). But who knows maybe we will keep the same. Hopefully don't have too though. We'll see how this cycle goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->