• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc buddies since 9/10

Shandra that is some dip, wonder what is ur body is doin!? (I'm sure u are too) I hope u O soon. I really don't know what to say, but that dont give up, that something will happen. Fx hun

Tell me about it! it's never been that low! i dunno wtf is going on, and i have no idea when to expect af. i'm thinking about maybe vag temping next month,maybe it would be more acurate? I sleep with a fan on, and my feet outside the covers and sometimes my window open. I dunno what to think, or to do for that matter......how's it going with you girls?

Noooo Amanda. Is it full flow? I'm sorry it looked so promising.could it be ib? How long is ur LP. Has it ever been 11 days?. Sorry just was very hoping this was it. Are u ok? We are here if u wanna talk

Thanks sweetie. Not sure what to think. Its only after I pee today and it brightd. My lp is usually 14 days.

No cramps and temp is still high. Went down but still higher then coverline.

And I actually havent bled since this morning. But it was a lot.

what the world is going on? it still looks to high to be af!

Maybe its more ib. U did say u have bled with ur previous pregnancy. And they say pregnant with a girl is worst/different then pregnant with boys. I hope its just ur body adjusting. As long its not a flow ur still in. Have u tested? Or when will u test again? I hope its not af. FX
I had a good/weird dream. I was pregnant and didn't know until I went into labor and had a beautiful baby girl. Dark hair and eyes. She was so sweet. I even breastfed her in the dream. And had to call work trying to call in as had her that day and ppl wasn't hearing/listening/believing me when I said I had a baby. Then woke up. It felt so real yet it was weird. (I squeezed my nipple to see if milk came out but it wasn't but I still had the baby try and she was eating) like I said weird but nice.

Oh I love dreams like that. So sweet and real. :) idk what to think cause it was a lot. No clots. Neg frer yesterday. I spotted after bm with my other pregnancies. What about a cyst?

I don't think a cyst make u bleed unless it burst and in that case it would hurt a lot(have had them, not burs, but I know the pain) anyway, I think its just more ib, it can vary. Once implants happens it takes 3-5 days to get a positive. I would try tomorrow, if neg again wait till ur due for af. Still promising tho.

i hope your temp goes back up tomorrow, along with mine haha! hope you had a good weekend!

Make sure to let us know how the bleeding goes. We are here for u anytime. And if u want to chat(both of u) I have fb messages sent to my phone so we can chat anytime. Night or day (unless I'm sleeping lol). But anytime need encouragement and are down hit me up I will make u feel better ;-)

thanks, i might have to take you up on that offer! i guess we'll see what tomorrow's temp looks like it'll probably go up for 2 days then drop down like it has been playing tricks on me! haha how you doing michelle? still feeling pretty normal, when you expecting af?

:) you guys are the nicest people that i have found on this site, and i'm glad i have you guys to talk to!

:hugs:
Nothing going on. Have had twinges/cramps when at work but think was from gas(tmi) as have had them in previous cycles. Although everytime I feel them it does raise an eyebrow and I think "what if?" but who am I kidding right. I guess I rather be negative so won't get my hopes up. My chart isn't helping as like u Sandra its doing a roller coaster "up and down up and down" so can't really rely on that giving me hope....the tww is so frustrating.

Ty. It is nice to have someone to go on a ride with. Have been on here since April and never clicked with anyone but u 2(and Stelly). I'm worried about her. I hope she is doing ok. It probably would help her if she got on here. So she can talk to someone.
Anyway I probably will be up. Shandrabu record it temp around 7 right!! And Amanda u at 8ish. I might be up as I slept until 7p today. Gotta go to work around midnight for a few hours.ugh maintenance stuff. But hey shakes and ice cream are so yummy right after :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->