TTC Chitchat, advice and Rants!

Ps I forgot to say about your cramps... I wouldn't worry too much as I've heard it's normal to get cramping time to time and twinges but mention it on your appointment and keep an eye on it. X

Yeah it is pretty sad. She actually hasn't said anything about me being pregnant so I'm guessing my step daughter hasn't told her. I would love for it to stay quiet until I'm really big and then she just sees me...HAHAHA or even better until the baby is born...lol. Either way I don't care what she thinks...this is her daughters sibling so she better not act up. That would be fair to Mackenzie...though she never has been fair to her:( I am SO excited! I worked through lunch today so that I could take a two hour lunch tomorrow to make sure I have enough time for my appointment!!! YAY. So much excitement:) I'm very ready for vacation though I still have to pack. We started some stuff but not much! I HATE PACKING!!! That would be nice to be self employed and only work part time!!! I envy you a bit...especially now:) Though I'm happy for you, that must be nice! I want nothing more than to be a stay at home mom!!! Well no I wanna be a mom period more than anything...but if I can have more I'd love to stay at home with my little munchkin:) This is so exciting!!! Yeah I was worried about the cramp at first because it was so painful but I haven't had anything since and nothing else has happened so that eased my mind:)

Hey! How did your appointment go? All ok I hope :)

Awwwwe bless you working through your lunch to get extra time at your appointment. Make sure you eat though!!! Yes it is nice I have to admit but I use to work full time and hard, long hours and travelling everywhere lol so I sort of did it all then and dropped down to part time when i married a year ago ;) ready to get settled and think about starting a family. I hope you work something out so you can be at home with your little one. Do you get maternity pay? Haha that would be so funny to see her face if she didn't know till she saw you 7/8 month pregnant :-D she doesn't sound like a very nice lady from what I've gotten. Ahhhh I'm so good at packing lol. I love it and I'm a organiser lol my husband teases me because I'm like a Monica from friends sometimes lol. I'm not as bad though. So your off on yOur vacation soon, where are you going? Hope you have a awesome time :) x x x

My appt went amazing!!! Got an ultra sound! Got to see and hear the heartbeat!!! Pretty amazing! Vacation is great! We are having so much fun!!! It's looking good for me being able to stay home but not 100% sure yet! How have you been doing?!?!

Oh wow!!!! I'm so pleased for you. I bet it was AMAZING. the best experience ever. I can't wait. Glad your having fun :) hope your relaxing. Yes I'm well thank you just busy working. Where are you on vacation? We have some crazy weather at the mo, one week it's sunbathing weather and a week later it's snowing. Grrrr typical British weather lol x

Your appt is today isn't it!?!???!?? I'm gonna need to hear all about it!!! Yes my appt was amazing!!!! Yay!!! We are just in another state here in the US but it's wonderful! It's gonna be tough going back!

My midwife appt was last Thursday. She booked me in for my first scan :) 11th may I'm so excited!!! How was your holiday? Did you have a good Easter?

X x

May 11th!!! YAY! I wish it was sooner...but the longer you wait the more there is to see! I'm glad your appt went well. Vacation was AMAZING! I still can't believe its over though:( Back at work and wishing I wasn't. Oh well. Anyhow, Easter was alright. Its actually my favorite holiday so it was kinda sad that we didn't do much. We got home so late on Sat that Sunday was basically unpacking, doing laundry, going shopping for food, taking my step daughter home...all that not fun stuff. But my Inlaws did get the baby a hooded duckie towel for easter which was CRAZY exciting!!! YAY! How bout yourself? how was your Easter?

Hey. Sorry I haven't replied recently. I've been so busy organising and attending my best friends hen party and now just a week later I'm helping my other friend with her baby shower! So it's all go. I had a fantastic Easter break with my hubby thank you babe. How about you? Have you been well? I had a early scan on Tuesday to check my little bambino ... All is well, I got to see his/her little heart beating away. Eeeek. Get the 12 week scan on 11th may so looking forward to seeing how much he/she has grown. My pregnancy symptoms have been so kind to me. Just the tiredness that's taken over my life. But that doesn't effect me too much. My boobs are currently bigger Lol and not out any weight on so far even though I'm eating loads!!! But it's all fruit and veg with the odd chocolate treat. Look forward to hearing from you. It's been ages xxx

Yes it has been a long time! I figured you were busy...I've been keeping pretty busy myself! I'm so excited you got to see the heart beat!!! Wasnt it BEAUTIFUL:)?!?!?! I'm glad your symptoms arn't bad. The farther along I get the less intense my symptoms get so thats nice!!! I wish I got a 12 week scan! I haven't seen my baby in 3 weeks now and probably wont for another 2 months:( Oh well...so long as I know he or she is doing ok in there than I'm happy!!! Glad you are doing well! I've missed talking to you!

Don't you get a 12 week scan? I get 12 and a 20 week too. I'm thinking about paying and going for a 4D scan after week 26 :) the image is so amazing. It was the best thing I've ever seen!!! My sweet little baby curled up and his/her heart beating away. Can't wait to see baby Q again. That's great to hear, I hope my symptoms lessen off. My boobs are so big haha. Think I need to go bra shopping soon. Is your step daughter and husband well? Xxxx

No I don't get a 12 week scan. Just the first one that I had at a day shy of 8 and then the gender scan somewhere between 16-20 weeks. I believe thats it...not 100% sure though. I go back to the dr on the 30th...I'll be 12 weeks then but they didn't have me make an appt for the ultrasound. I'm 11 weeks today...YAY!!! How far are you? I'm thinking you are like 2 weeks from me...so 9 weeks? I'm not sure though. I forget how far apart we are...sorry. I hope your symptoms lessen as well...all mine have...except for one. I'm an emotional WRECK! I cry several times a day and for NO REASON. Its so frustrating. I just hope I'm not creating undo stress on baby:( Hubby and step daughter are doing well...thanks for asking. Hows your OH?!?!

Awwwee I'm sure your not causing stress to your little one. It's a emotional roller coaster isn't it! I cry n sob when I'm tired and feel weak. I have broken sleep from needing to get up and pee!! Which doesn't help when I'm suffering extreme fatigue anyway as a symptom. Lol. Glad your hubby and step daughter are well. Yes he's good thanks sweetie, super excited about becoming a daddy :) I'm 9 weeks. Due approx 20/11/12 :) excitinggggggg. If you can you should pay for the 4d scan. It's amazing. I want one for sure. Any news on becoming a full time mum? Xxx

Yeah I'd love to get a 4d scan...but I hear they cost an arm and a leg:( I can't wait till the gender scan!!! I wanna know if its a baby boy or girl!!! I told my hubby once we find out he will have to keep me away from baby clothes or we will go broke!!! Glad to hear all is well with you and OH. I'm glad hes excited...mine is too. Hes so cute hes always telling me that just because he has a daughter already doesn't mean this is any less special to him. And that a lot of it feels like the first time because he didn't get to go to all the dr. appts and such with his daughter. We cleaned out the office this weekend so that it can become a baby room!!! Got that all done just need to clean out the closet and then all the fun painting and decorating comes!!! YAY!!! Yeah its looking good that I'll get to stay at home!!! My hubby brings it up all the time now and tells me he loves the thought of me being home and raising our baby and not some strangers at a day care!!! Its still not 100% but its definatly looking good!!! YAY!!! I didn't realize we are only 11 days apart!!! How cool is that?!?!?!

Awwwwwwe I'm so pleased for you. I really hope you can stay at home. I agree with your hubby, it will be much better for you to be at home then your baby be at some day care centre. I feel the same, but unfortunately sometimes it's just not doable for some families :-( me too I'm super excited to find out the gender. I can't wait. Eeeek my nursery furniture just arrived today. We aren't going to build it all up yet because we want to get the room painted. I'm so excited for you that you've made a start on clearing out the room for baby. It's all so so exciting. I'm on countdown to my next scan ... 2weeks and 2days lol

How's your pregnancy going? Symptoms? Work ok? Xxxxx

You got the furniture already?!?!?! Thats awesome! We have a glider but thats it at the moment. I'm not doing well today at all. In fact I almost didn't come to work and now that I'm here I'm tempted to leave. I feel like CRAP mentally and physically:( Oh well I guess not every day can be great! I'm so excited for your scan in 2+ weeks!!! YAY! I don't know when my next one will be...probably not for another month or two. I go to the dr. on monday so I'll find out then when they do the gender scan. I know its 16-20 weeks but thats like a month range...I wanna know if i'll be closer to 16 weeks or closer to 20 weeks! Well I'm glad all is well for you!!! I best get to see your scan pics!!!

Hey! Yeah I wanted to upload my 9 week scan pic but this website wasn't having any of it. I'll give it another try later when I'm on the laptop. Yeahhhh 2 weeks today. So excited. I want to see my baby every day haha.

Yes I've bought the nursary furniture, Moses basket, slumber swing, pram and my hubby's mum gas picked me up some sleep suits. Hehe. I will be finishing my work early so needed to buy all these big things before my money drops. Lol.

Awwwwwe :( I hope your'll be ok? Have you spoke to your doctor or hubby about how you feel? I'm sure your work will understand.

Xxx

Thats so exciting!!! We have a couple things but the only major thing so far is the glider! I sit in it every night and imagine the day that my baby will be in my arms joining me!!! I don't know if its in my head or what but it always seems to make me feel better rocking on the chair!!! I think maybe the baby likes as it seems to calm my stomach:) HAHAA My work is not very understanding. In fact I think my boss is just annoyed by all my dr appts and me always running to the restroom. Oh well, hopefully before long I'll be out of here for good:) YAY. I'm feeling better today...still feel sickly but other than that much better:) Excited that I now only have one more week until I'm in the 2nd How are you holding up these days!!!!??!?!

Awe I hope that you never have to go back too. Fingers crossed for you. Awwwe that's a lovely thing to feel, I think rocking soothes your mind and it's the start if bonding for you I guess. I always rub my tummy and talk to baby q lol. I love this little baby soooo so much. I just can't wait to feel him/get moving and kicking around. I've had it quite well to be honest. Tiredness, constant trips to pee and tender boobs has been my strongest symptoms. I'm so so happy I missed the morning sickness, I feel lucky.

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->