TTC for Baby #1 - Looking for Buddies

Good luck!

You put : either side of the word like : bfp : (but without the spaces)

Hello all,

I would love to join the club please. I am 30yrs old and DH is 32. This is our first time TTC. I stopped bcp on Nov 26 and had AF on Dec 1. I believe that I'm ovulating right now or just about to. I've had ewcm on Dec 11 and 13 then I had slight cramps on my lower right abdomen yesterday and today. My cycles last b/w 27-28 days. I'm not using OPK's right now but just guessing my ovulation time.

I'm so happy to be able to share this with you girls. Wishing everyone BFP's really soon! BTW how do you guys get that blinking BPF??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z7z28z14.png

babyfeva - I'm placing all my 'buddies' names in my signature so not to lose anyone or get lost in the huge maze of ongoing communication in this forum. So, just to clarify, would you like to be my buddy?

Other thing - you are too good to check CM and everything...how do you know it's not dead :spermy: coming out? Sorry TMI, but I don't understand how anyone can determine what's not ours, ie, it's the lady stuff, not the man stuff :blush:

Likewise everyone, feel free to place my name in your signature...if you'd like :)

My Hubby is finishing up his law school finals too so he is all on nerves, hence Im on nerves too. lol

But I have been getting some signs I think:

1. Light vaginal bleeding (10 days before the actual AF) which is usually refered to as spotting i believe not really bleeding.
2. Mild cramping here and there, minor headaches that come and go
3. Low energy
4. My chin is full of breakouts that I haven't seen in years.
5. Continued positive OPK's

Hope these are all the sings I am looking for but no sore bb's so I don't know. It seems everyone experiences those when pregnant except me.

uadreamybaby: I'm excited to see the hubby tonight, unless I am asleep before he comes home, close to midnight after his last class this semester :) Way too tired to BD tonight!

So I wrote on another post that the MAIN symptoms I feel are:-
- tiredness - wanting to go to bed early, sleep in late
- tension headaches, more regular than ever, last night asked DH for some tylenol at 2:30am (good thing he was still awake d/t studying!)
- weird feeling in lower abdomen. I notice that the elastic around my pants bother me. I couldn't get to sleep because the elastic around my pj's, and underwear were bothering me, until I pulled them down waay low (kinda like those boys wear but outside in the sunshine) :winkwink:
- Two new pimples yesterday - usually get just before AF

- NO sore bbs - which I usually get just before AF
- NO spotting or bleeding that I've noticed (usually have one-two days of spotting prior to AF...could still show up)

- Because I'm irregular, I have no clue when AF is due...not sure if I should test this week, wait and test next week, or wait to see when AF arrives, and if it doesn't, test by the 22nd or 23rd! Again, very tempted to use the expired PG test......jussst to see :)

-

LearningLife

I would love to be your buddy!! About ewcm is more clear, sticky & jelly like. I think our men's stuff is more cloudy. I know weird descriptions. haha

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z7z28z14.png

I think I may be getting signs too, but it could be that I am just symptom spotting. The past day or so I've been feeling nauseated, sore bbs, extremely hungry, so sleepy where I can hardly keep my eyes open, moody, gassy and odd sensations. I soooo hope this is it!!!!

My ovulation has been wacky, but the other morning I took a opk and the lines were BOTH DARK!! I haven't seen that in ages!!! Yes I totally did a happy dance and ordered my husband to the bedroom that second, LOL.

I am not totally sure when af is due, I am guessing the 26th or 27th. Such a long time to wait!

you can tell if your CM is not :spermy: because CM will always be a tiny bit stretchy where as the man stuff isn't, well thats what I find anyway :blush:

Can I join you all on this thread too?

I´m 28 and DH is 33 and we´re on our third cycle of TTC and fourth since stopping BCP. I definitely ovulated the last two months (around cd18-19) but only had a 10 day lp. I´m currently on cd19 and there´s no sign of ov as yet. It´s really starting to get me down. Who would have thought that getting pregnant would be so difficult!

you are too good to check CM and everything...how do you know it's not dead coming out?

I´ve read on some other threads that you should place the CM in water to see if it separates or stays clumped together BUT I don´t know which one is CM and which one demonstrates that it´s semen! If you use the search facility on bnb I´m sure you´ll find the threads.

Well (and this is gonna be a bit TMI - apologies in advance) whenever I go to the loo after :sex: I always find that I haven't kept all the soup in the bowl, so to speak and when it hits the water it separates out, so maybe CM doesn't? I'm not sure! x

Out of all the stuff I am going through no sore boobies at all. Slight tinges like as if a burning sensation once in awhile but thats it. No darkening, no enlargement and soreness. I hope this doesn't mean I'm out this month. :cry:

Hey all! Chattin from the other side of the world here! Glad to have some ppl to chat to about ttc! Me and my husband are on our 27th month trying are finally gettin help from hospital! Had my hysterosalpingogram this morn and all went well! Me and husband had arguement out of frustration as ttc is taking its toll on my emotional state! X

Ladies - I'll respond per post later, after work, but just wanted to tell you, I broke and checked with my expired pg test today, and it came out BFN :(

Not sure if I'm out this month...still approaching AF sometime, and to test next week with an un-expired :) test!

Had to share before I step out the door...

I wouldn´t trust an out of date HPT!! The fact it has an expiry date means that it can´t be trusted to give accurate results forever! There´s still hope!

Good morning!

Today I'm supposed to be ovulating and I'm still feeling some slight cramps on my lower right abdomen but no longer see ewcm.

LearningLife- test with an unexpired hpt. I'm anxious for you!

Ladies this is our first month TTC too.. Right now I'm on CD 14... So supposed to be ovulating. I've got to wait until the 30th of this month to test. My DHs b'day is on new years eve so I was hoping that maybe I could give him my HPT if it is a BFP!

I hope I can find a few buddies on here as well since we haven't told a lotta ppl that we are trying and I don't really have anyone that I can talk to about this. Just DH and as great as he is, sometimes I need to talk to someone that feels the same things that I do!!!! So looking forward to making some friends :hugs:

Here's to hoping and lots of baby dust for all of you!!!

:dust:

xoxo

Welcome Bezinga!

I'm on CD15 and supposed to be ovulating today. I'm not using OPK's yet, this is my first cycle TTC. AF is due on the 29th but I think I might test on Xmas day just to see. All this waiting is driving me crazy. Good luck to you!

Welcome Bezinga!

I'm on CD15 and supposed to be ovulating today. I'm not using OPK's yet, this is my first cycle TTC. AF is due on the 29th but I think I might test on Xmas day just to see. All this waiting is driving me crazy. Good luck to you!

OMG babyfeva!! We have almost identical cylces!! Lol.. That is sooo cool :)

And thank you for the warm welcome. Yeah i'm losing my mind too. DH and I have been at it like bunnies and I'm so paranoid about missing my ovulations that we have been trying daily. I hope he's got some strong swimmers!!

Also, I am now officially on this crazy countdown. Everyday, I think.. oh just a few more days.. I swear to you this has been the longest month ever in my life so far.

Bezinga- I completely understand you, I'm driving myself nuts! How long is your cycle? Mine is between 27 -28 days.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z0z28z14.png

babyfeva - about the same. I am very regular except for last month. I was 7 days late with AF and had a pregnancy scare. After a week of freakouts about an unplanned pregnancy, when AF finally did arrive, I was really sad. Realized deep down that i wanted to start trying. So the moment AF was done, we started. I am hoping I am back to my regular cycle this month. Cannot handle another 35 day cycle again. Not using any OPKs yet either.. So fingers crossed!!

bezinga- i know what you mean. After DH and I married 4 yrs ago i was getting all these symptoms of being preggo and when AF ended up showing- I was pretty bummed. Let's forget about then and focus on now. I will keep my FX for a BFP soon!!

bezinga- i know what you mean. After DH and I married 4 yrs ago i was getting all these symptoms of being preggo and when AF ended up showing- I was pretty bummed. Let's forget about then and focus on now. I will keep my FX for a BFP soon!!

Yes!! My new year's resolution for 2012 is - Becoming a mommy!!!!

So ready to move forward to the next chapter. And its so nice to know that I am not the only one that's a little baby crazy at the moment :)
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->