TTC for Baby #1 - Looking for Buddies

I'm on CD15 and supposed to be ovulating today. I'm not using OPK's yet, this is my first cycle TTC. AF is due on the 29th but I think I might test on Xmas day just to see. All this waiting is driving me crazy. Good luck to you!

I'm in the same boat as you guys babyfeva and bezinga! I'm on CD13 due to ovulate tomorrow and due to test on 31st Dec! thats awesome that we're all due one after the other! Good luck to you both keep us posted!! :)

I'm in the same boat as you guys babyfeva and bezinga! I'm on CD13 due to ovulate tomorrow and due to test on 31st Dec! thats awesome that we're all due one after the other! Good luck to you both keep us posted!! :)

Oh this is so cool!!! I am so excited for you ladies and I can't wait for us all to test at the end of the month... Its actually comforting to know that I don't have to go through the wait alone..

Baby dust to you all!!

:dust:

Holy cow has today been hard! I am either pregnant or sick. I woke up this morning extremely nauseous, didn't vomit but took me a long time to finally make breakfast. I was able to stomach some oatmeal. I have 0 energy, I just seem to be falling asleep and cannot even do basic house chores today. I hope I have more energy tomorrow.

smileymiley88

I'm so excited too. I can't wait for us to test!

Woke up pretty late today and realized that my CM is actually in pretty good shape (TMI I know :p) But now I'm confused on what day I might be ovulating on. And after reading so much on CM - I still feel a little lost. Navigating through all this info online makes me feel like I'm in maze that never ends.

My CM never seems to coincide with the time of the month! I´ve never had EWCM and always appears to be creamy around ov time. So I probably wouldn´t use CM to decide when you´re going to ovulate. You´d be best off using OPKs or BBT to find out when you have already ovulated.

bezinga
this is the first cycle that i've paid attention to cm. I no longer have ewcm, but i did for like 2-3days during my fertile days before O day. now that i'm 1dpo i'm having slight cramps, backache, and now sore nipples. I never used to get sore nipples when i was on bcp's. I'm totally confused also! I can't wait for this 2 ww to be over. I can't wait to test already. :)

smileymiley88

I'm so excited too. I can't wait for us to test!

babyfeva, bezinga, smileymiley88- (sorry for being a bit MIA but) I'm SO excited for the three of you to almost be on the same cycle so you can share your ups & downs, but I hope mostly ups, and mostly :bfp: news with each other!

wishing you lots if :dust:

I wouldn´t trust an out of date HPT!! The fact it has an expiry date means that it can´t be trusted to give accurate results forever! There´s still hope!

miss malteser: Thank you so much for your concern...you have given me hope! No sign of AF yet, so I'm just waiting, and watching and plan on testing if no AF OR late next week. :)

Wishing you :dust:

Hey Ladies - Awesome! Thanks for your replies. I now have you in my signature so I don't lose you in the massive flow of threads :)

Yoohoo for four days in a row of BD'ing, even though DH didn't want to tonight...I showed him a bit of leg and his clothes came right off...:lol:

Have two new pimples on my face....yuck, no sore boobs, just slight tension headaches, even though I've been drinking my water. Almost used my one and only, expired preg. test (11/10) a few days early until DH told me he doesn't want me to check tonight. It's his last finals eve, presentation due tomorrow. He said I could check Thursday. Will have to get a new preg. test though for sure because the expired one can totally show inaccurate results...even though I'm tempted to try as a practice run...haha!!!

Hope you are hanging in there :dust:

My Hubby is finishing up his law school finals too so he is all on nerves, hence Im on nerves too. lol

But I have been getting some signs I think:

1. Light vaginal bleeding (10 days before the actual AF) which is usually refered to as spotting i believe not really bleeding.
2. Mild cramping here and there, minor headaches that come and go
3. Low energy
4. My chin is full of breakouts that I haven't seen in years.
5. Continued positive OPK's

Hope these are all the sings I am looking for but no sore bb's so I don't know. It seems everyone experiences those when pregnant except me.

uadreamybaby: - Your symptoms, to me, continue to sound positive, even if you have no sore bbs. I'm really hoping for your :bfp: soon!! I think I've been reading so much into the symptoms that now mine are only tension headaches on an almost daily basis and being tired...NOTHING else! No cramping, sore bbs, no spotting or anything. Hmmm, here's to still hoping...

:hugs:

Hello ladies,

today im 2dpo, do you think i can have a drink or two tonight? Holiday party. haha

I asked this question in another thread and the general response was that its fine as long as you don´t go too crazy!! It´s too early got implantation anyway so go enjoy!!!

Holy cow has today been hard! I am either pregnant or sick. I woke up this morning extremely nauseous, didn't vomit but took me a long time to finally make breakfast. I was able to stomach some oatmeal. I have 0 energy, I just seem to be falling asleep and cannot even do basic house chores today. I hope I have more energy tomorrow.

TTC Bean here's to a :BFP: !!!! Big hug to keep you going :)

miss malteser - I am definitely getting an OPK if I don't get a BFP after this cycle. This is my first month paying attention to my cycle and everyday I'm learning something new. Thank you so much for the advice though because I was looking at my CM going "What the.....!!!" lol

Babyfeva - I know what you mean about the waiting.. Ohhhweee it's frustrating. I feel a little bloated myself and no sore bbs but definitely feeling a little tired. I was telling a friend of mine that after we hit our 20's, our bodies react so differently from day to day that it's crazy. I only have one week in the month where I feel totally normal and can fit into my skinny jeans lol :p And right now I'm not in that week!!

Learninglife - Yay to all the support and definitely lots of baby dust for all of you wonderful ladies out there!! It would be insane if we all get BFPs at the same time!! I was telling hubby and he's like "Wow does that mean if you guys are all positive, you would all be going into labor at the same time??" lol I said "Probably" and got so excited because at least now I have someone out there that's going through the exact same thing as me.. Doesn't make this as daunting if I didn't know any of you :hugs:

anyways ladies no BD'ing last night. We went x'mas shopping and was pooped afterwards. But I am going too right after I hit reply lol. Hubby better be up for it!!

TTC Bean here's to a :BFP: !!!! Big hug to keep you going :)

miss malteser - I am definitely getting an OPK if I don't get a BFP after this cycle. This is my first month paying attention to my cycle and everyday I'm learning something new. Thank you so much for the advice though because I was looking at my CM going "What the.....!!!" lol

Babyfeva - I know what you mean about the waiting.. Ohhhweee it's frustrating. I feel a little bloated myself and no sore bbs but definitely feeling a little tired. I was telling a friend of mine that after we hit our 20's, our bodies react so differently from day to day that it's crazy. I only have one week in the month where I feel totally normal and can fit into my skinny jeans lol :p And right now I'm not in that week!!

Learninglife - Yay to all the support and definitely lots of baby dust for all of you wonderful ladies out there!! It would be insane if we all get BFPs at the same time!! I was telling hubby and he's like "Wow does that mean if you guys are all positive, you would all be going into labor at the same time??" lol I said "Probably" and got so excited because at least now I have someone out there that's going through the exact same thing as me.. Doesn't make this as daunting if I didn't know any of you :hugs:

anyways ladies no BD'ing last night. We went x'mas shopping and was pooped afterwards. But I am going too right after I hit reply lol. Hubby better be up for it!!

Bezinga: I'm also getting an OPK if I don't :BFP: this cycle! It's the one on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Step-Ovulation-Strips-50-Count/dp/B004IJHDN6/ref=pd_bxgy_hpc_img_b that someone else recommended in another thread.

I think I'll also invest in cheaper preg. tests: https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Pregn...ef=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1314470347&sr=1-2

I am also very thankful for everyone's support. DH and I haven't been BD'ing for the past few days d/t his busy last days of school and last night were at a work friend's home for a home cooked meal :) As far as BD'ing though, not sure if I'm past my 'fertile' days or not - just not understanding the whole CM thing and don't temp...

It would be amazing if we did ALL manage to get BFPs...I'm not feeling any symptoms like before though, so if I'm out I hope I'm the only one, and if not, we'll continue to support each other.

In any case, what are you ladies going to do after :BFP: ? Will you join another thread on BnB?

Trying to make up my mind to walk to the train station, to get to the mall to shop or not today...still need to get some gifts.

Have a great day ladies. bezinga - go get your BD'ing done ;-)

:bye:

5 more days to testing or till the AF...fingers crossed. LearningLife how you doing? 3 days for you! So excited!

so i think im going to join in on this post i love how everyone is soo supportive of one another and i need that. im trying to relax more this month and next month so i can get my blessing of my 1st child with my wonderful man. but its hard when your in the military and work can cause a hugeeee stress factor! lots of baby dust for you all!!! <3:baby::flower::winkwink:

5 more days to testing or till the AF...fingers crossed. LearningLife how you doing? 3 days for you! So excited!

uadreamybaby: I am very very excited for you! I can't wait to hear nothing but positive news.

Although I have 4 days till testing...I think I'm waiting till Wed -21st (on Amtrak train!) or 22nd (at the MIL's). It may be best for me to wait specially since I'm not clear on AF arrival date, so rather wait and watch for Aunt Flo or test day! According to my timeline, Aunt Flo should arrive by the 19th if not earlier which gives me a good 30 day cycle - I'm irregular, between 25-36 days - maybe I should give myself a few extra days?:(

PS: I've been educating DH on terms we use and DH said that it's called Aunt Flo because it's the "always an aunt, never a mom," kinda like "always a bridesmaid, never a bride," type thinking! I don't know the history of the term Aunt Flo but I couldn't help but chuckle :haha:

Bezinga: I'm also getting an OPK if I don't :BFP: this cycle! It's the one on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Step-Ovulation-Strips-50-Count/dp/B004IJHDN6/ref=pd_bxgy_hpc_img_b that someone else recommended in another thread.

I think I'll also invest in cheaper preg. tests: https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Pregn...ef=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1314470347&sr=1-2

I am also very thankful for everyone's support. DH and I haven't been BD'ing for the past few days d/t his busy last days of school and last night were at a work friend's home for a home cooked meal :) As far as BD'ing though, not sure if I'm past my 'fertile' days or not - just not understanding the whole CM thing and don't temp...

It would be amazing if we did ALL manage to get BFPs...I'm not feeling any symptoms like before though, so if I'm out I hope I'm the only one, and if not, we'll continue to support each other.

In any case, what are you ladies going to do after :BFP: ? Will you join another thread on BnB?

Trying to make up my mind to walk to the train station, to get to the mall to shop or not today...still need to get some gifts.

Thank you for the links. I will be placing and order with them for sure. But meanwhile, I couldn't wait, so I got an OPK from the drug store.. Funny enough, it says that I will be ovulating within the next 24-32 hours. I immediately let out a sigh of relief and miss malteser you are so right on going by CM!! I was completely off on when I ovulate and my cycle length. So again thank you so much LearningLife and miss malteser for encouraging the OPK method - If it wasn't for you ladies, I would have totally charted my cycle wrong... I also got a few PTs and a BBT while I was there just in case... :)

Fingers crossed for all you fabulous ladies and I sure hope you all got some holiday shopping done today!!

Hey Ladies - Awesome! Thanks for your replies. I now have you in my signature so I don't lose you in the massive flow of threads :)

Yoohoo for four days in a row of BD'ing, even though DH didn't want to tonight...I showed him a bit of leg and his clothes came right off...:lol:

Have two new pimples on my face....yuck, no sore boobs, just slight tension headaches, even though I've been drinking my water. Almost used my one and only, expired preg. test (11/10) a few days early until DH told me he doesn't want me to check tonight. It's his last finals eve, presentation due tomorrow. He said I could check Thursday. Will have to get a new preg. test though for sure because the expired one can totally show inaccurate results...even though I'm tempted to try as a practice run...haha!!!

Hope you are hanging in there :dust:

My Hubby is finishing up his law school finals too so he is all on nerves, hence Im on nerves too. lol

But I have been getting some signs I think:

1. Light vaginal bleeding (10 days before the actual AF) which is usually refered to as spotting i believe not really bleeding.
2. Mild cramping here and there, minor headaches that come and go
3. Low energy
4. My chin is full of breakouts that I haven't seen in years.
5. Continued positive OPK's

Hope these are all the sings I am looking for but no sore bb's so I don't know. It seems everyone experiences those when pregnant except me.

Thank you for the links. I will be placing and order with them for sure. But meanwhile, I couldn't wait, so I got an OPK from the drug store.. Funny enough, it says that I will be ovulating within the next 24-32 hours. I immediately let out a sigh of relief and miss malteser you are so right on going by CM!! I was completely off on when I ovulate and my cycle length. So again thank you so much LearningLife and miss malteser for encouraging the OPK method - If it wasn't for you ladies, I would have totally charted my cycle wrong... I also got a few PTs and a BBT while I was there just in case... :)

Fingers crossed for all you fabulous ladies and I sure hope you all got some holiday shopping done today!!

bezinga: contrary to popular belief, I haven't actually used OPK yet, or for that matter, examined the CM! But I'm so glad those Amazon links helped :)

I'm going to try assessing all of the above (and also ordering from Amazon), if this month fails a BFP - although next month we are overseas. Sigh...I wish I had some professional help...it is all very confusing to me! Having not paid attention to physical detail, I wonder if I completely miscalculated my Ov as well! Should we continue to BD?! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->