• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC in June anyone

Hi ladies! Hope you are all ok.

So its 7dpo or 4dpo. I'm going with 4 I think. Not really expecting it this month. Didn't really try. But hey you never know! Had some cramps today as well. Not looking into that though as I find I have more symptoms when I'm not than if I am!!!

Anyone around the same as me? Add me up to anyone that would like or needs a chat xx baby dust ladies xx

July 12th is my birthday lol fingers crossed you get a BFP that day Lilly!

Nervous nelly - so glad you got to celebrate even if your across the pond lol

I ended up taking on of my temps out of my tracker I temped way later than usual and I'm pretty sure I got up to go to the bathroom and didn't quite recall doing it lol so looks like im 3 dpo going in for my labs on Tuesday kinda nervous though.

gottajones - just remember it only takes 1 :spermy:

You're so right swimmy!! Thanks :)

I just over bd before I O'D I think and missed my window but hey u never know 👍🏻

How's the bump Lily? Any sickness ☺️👍🏻🙊

Hi Nelly, I'm ok thanks. Very nervous still. I have a huge bloat and feeling a bit nauseous here and there.

Good luck ladies, gonna be an exciting tww. Baby dust.

Thanks for the baby dust lily!! I hope the nausea eases up for you soon!

I should start ovulating in a few days - I'm nervous lol, which is weird but I'm just really hoping this month is the lucky one! I guess my plan is to BD every other day this week and next, just to be on the safe side.

Happy BDing mini!!

Best of luck tomorrow Swimmy 👍🏻let us know how u get on.

Ohhhh the fun starts now mini happy BDing 😂👍🏻

So I am either 6dpo or 4dpo lol its one or the other 😂I was ssoooo nauious today but seen as u don't implant for a while yet it was just random sick feeling 😂😂can't read into that 😂😂don't feel too hopeful for this month 🙈so now I am wishing time away so I can start again 😖😖😖

Nausea sounds promising nelly!

Swimmy- July 12 sounds like a great day for a bday and a bfp:)
Today I had shooting pains in my right book, first time I've ever felt that! It was so painful. Anybody experience this?

I haven't experienced that lilly but I've read about others that have and I think its a good sign. Fingers crossed!

Love the July bdays- mine is the 16th- hope it brings some of you good luck:) I was actually supposed to get my AF on the 16th (or test), but I'm taking progesterone suppositories that are supposed to push back AF. Then, it might land on my first anniversary, the 18th haha- I can't catch a break with dates. Trying to be hopeful, but already feeling like it's going to be such a let down (I'm very blah about this cycle for whatever reason).

Hope you all are doing well and keeping busy/relaxed during your cycles. I'm on 4 DPO so happy to have people to be on the tww with

Hugs and baby dust!

Well happy almost anniversary Ray!! Hopefully AF won't get you while your celebrating with hubby.

Ok very weird over here. I did go get labs drawn today hope those come back ok. So I'm 6dpo temp rise to comfirm and everything. But last night I got some ewcm with pink lines in it (not really blood) took an opk and it was + in less than 30seconds. Took one this morning and not quite + but I only waited about 1 minute before taking this picture. Top stick is last night, middle is an hour after and bottom is now. What is this???? I tested 2 days after my first + days ago and their was my usual very light 2nd line but not this. This cycle is nothing line my usual so far my boobs don't hurt I do keep getting this strange pelvic/lower abdominal cramping but it's not like my usual cramps. Really freaking me out. (Sorry long vent here)

I've also heard of people with positive opks and then positive hpts. Oooooo swimmy, fingers crossed. That sounds promising!!

Oh ladies I've missed you so. I'm sorry for all the posts but I havent posted in so long, I got post happy. Lol!! I hope all is well. Not sure what dpo I am. Not keeping track because I geel like this month was a bust. I think AF is due in 5 days or so. Anyway, there are so many positive symptoms I'm sure we'll have some more bfps really soon. Night ladies! xoxo

Okay ladies! I've calculated lol! And I think I'm 11 or 12 dpo. The only symptom I have is nausea!! It came like a tidal wave a few moments ago. But I'm not reading too much into it. I'm nauseous often.

Hey, nausea that comes on that fast is a positive symptom, gotta! This is a lucky thread so I'm feeling like we will have some BFP's this month. I'm still waiting for this Saturday/Sunday to start ovulating but I do have a good feeling about this month :)

Well my 21 day labs came back and my progesterone was only 1.73 so it doesn't look like I ovulated this month at all (darn temp chart lol) so they think my body tried to do it a second time that's why I got the + opks a second time. Oh well just will wait for AF to arrive going to be doing progesterone next cycle and maybe clomid yikes!

Gotta - I feel the same 😷

Ohhhh min best of luck at the weekend nice time for it to arrive 🙊🙊🙊

Ray enjoy the wedding anniversary celebrations fingers crossed there is no AF 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Swimmy - awww man sorry to hear that but that's got to really boost ur chances next month 💪🏼💪🏼least they know and now can get u sorted. Think I ll be joining u next cycle too

So I am 10dpo or 8 😂still feel sooooo nauseous comes in waves and its water in the Mouth when it does. My skin broke out 😔such AF sign for me. Anyway we will soilder on till AF shows her face. Decided not to test till AF due as I got so upset last time and then had to wait till AF showed (felt like it took an aaagggggeeee) so I think I prefer to live in hope instead ✨✨✨✨baby dust to us all and cooommmmmeeee on the BFPs 🎊🎉(I pray 😂)

Well this is random, I got a bfp today. Idk I randomly tested after I talked to my doctos office about the scripts. Got a pregnant on the digital also. I called her office back and she said with my progesterone being so low it is most likely a chemical and that even if I started the progesterone now it wouldn't do much. So I'll wait and see, if anything now I'm kicking myself for testing so early lol. But silver lining my DHs swimmers must be getting better and with starting the meds next month she's confident we will have a successful pregnacy in the next 6 months.

The nausea saga continues! Lol!

mini Thanks for the encouragement! Oooo you're close to o. Keep up the bding :winkwink:

nelly Sorry to hear you're fighting nausea too! It's terrible right. I really think af may make her normal scheduled visit for me lol, but nausea and a breakout for you might lead to great news.:thumbup: Fingers crossed.

swimmy Way to have a positive attitude!! And the fact that you got pregnant is awesome!!! You're so right. Things are moving in the right direction and now that you're addressing your low progesterone I'm sure you'll have a sticky bean in no time. :D

This thread is indeed lucky!! Come on bfps. Sticky beans all around. Lol :happydance:

No wayyyyy Swimmy lets AMAZING NEWS 🎊🎉🎊🎉how different can a few weeks turn around that's such a more positive outcome then both of u expected wahooooooooooo 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊 rollllll on an exciting cycle for u with a few tweaks and changes, it's UR TURN I can feel it 🎊🎉🎊🎉

Thanks - fingers crossed for no af on my anniversary trip or birthday or at all haha dpo 7 and just trying not to symptom spot

Swimmy- I hope for you that this is sticky, but if not, it's so promising !

Also if anyone needs clomid or progesterone and has questions, I'm already on cycle too and happy to give any insight or help :)

Hope that we have lots of bfps this month and that all of you nauseous ladies feel better soon (while getting your bfps) baby dust to all!!!

Swimmy- fingers crossed it's a little sticky bean!!!
As for me, af is only due in 3 days but I had awful af cramps the last couple hours, it was really radiating to my back I could barely sit down. They're not usually this bad but I think I'm out:( I'm expecting af in full force by the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->