TTC & Loose Weight!

MrsJ, I looked for a digital OPK but I dont have much of a range for these things where I live. :) I ordered these other test strips off the net and they were cheap so thats the only reason I went with them :) Ovulating on christmas is good timing i reckon :D a bit like new years eve hehe

camo, i hope your cycle gets itself sorted out soon :( Have you started temping yet?

yes ma'am i have! there all stayin about the same at the moment so thats a good thing im thinking. just waiting for :witch: to show up so i can try soy this next cycle

Fantastic camo. Its great to hear how positive you are about it :D

i figure thats the best way to be. the more negative you are the more stressed you get the weird your cycle is the harder it is to get pg!

100% true! now if only i could sleep well instead of being excited to wake up to see if my temp has risen to say i've ovulated :p

lol! right! idk if ive already ov or what! so im just tryin to go with the flow. me and dh are still dtd like everyother day at the least! you never knwo!

Hi girlies,

Just thought i'd pop in and say hi, see how everyone is doing?

My DS has been ill since sundsay so i've been stuck in the house, diets kinda went out the window a bit...although i don't think i've done too badly, weightloss didn't go well last week (didn't loose any) but hoping for a fair result this week coming despite being house bound.

Been doing opk's about 2-3 a day ( if hubby knew he'd kill me :haha:) but they are ic's, got the darkes line so far at seven tonight (usually do them about 4 and 7 as they show things up best for me personally) so thinking that maybe i'll get my positive tomorrow....its so close tonight just not close enough:cry:)

So how's everyone else doing? Hope weight loss and baby making is all going goood. :thumbup:..... a few :bfp: for christmas would be lovely!!

:hugs:Lisa:hugs:

Hope DS gets better soon! Ive have just been tryin to cut down on my intake! i figure i can still eat what i want just not as much . like half or so.. therefore i cut out half the calories!

i lost half a pound this week a little down about that wanted a pound (i'm never happy lol) onlt 2 lb to get my stone award then i've lost what i put back on and it's a fresh start from there :coffee: hows everyone today i'm sound i keep cryimg though i'm doing my own head in bet my hubby wants to kill me :cry:

morning everyone. weightloss is going ok. I think i lost about a kg from just cutting down the size of my meals. baby making not so good i dont believe. I dont think I have ovulated. My temp went down this morning when it should of gone up. :(

morning everyone. weightloss is going ok. I think i lost about a kg from just cutting down the size of my meals. baby making not so good i dont believe. I dont think I have ovulated. My temp went down this morning when it should of gone up. :(
don't get down hun it will happen when you don't expect it :hugs:my diet is a joke this week i can't be arsed i've ate chinese cooked breakfasts and loads of white bread with lashings of butter lol

hehe I reckon your allowed flutterbaby, you're eating for two :D I believe I have had an anovulatory cycle which is making me a lil sad but well, i spose ive just gotta suck it up. at least I wont have to spend the next two weeks or so symptom spotting.

im thinkin anovulatory for me too. we shall see........ guess what im gettin for xmas!?!?!

https://www.gossipgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/wiifitplus.jpg

OOh how cool! I've seen them in the ad's on tv and they look unreal :D How lucky are you! :D :D

lol! im so excited. my dh works with a company where you can purchas it from and they just take payments from your paycheck... it does end up costing a bit more but.. i t hink its worth it.. thats how we got our pc and ipods.:) it will hopefully be comin in new years..

Well anything that can make exercise fun has to be a winner :D

Glad the forum is back. Was going out of my mind. I think i've made google tired after using it so much trying to find answers hehe. No update on the ovulation for me. Cervix is still SHOW, still have eggwhite, but no temp rise to indicate ovulation. I just purchased a new thermometer last night over the net so I hope that turns up in a couple of days.

Hope everyone is well!

Hi ladies,

Just thought i'd pop in ands say hi again. Sounds like your all doing good. Tonights weigh in night for me, but i have to wait till hubby gets home from work...we always weigh in together. lol. not looking forwards to it....suspect i'll gain weight...had a bad week , think i'm having a side effect of having the implanon out on the 2nd/12, which is i have awful mood swings....hyper or crying lol. I must be a nightmare to live with. FX it'll pass soon.

Lisa :hugs:

im thinkin anovulatory for me too. we shall see........ guess what im gettin for xmas!?!?!

https://www.gossipgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/wiifitplus.jpg

i've got a wii and love the wii sports but my little one chewed it up yeah not good i'd love the wii fit board but its seems such a lot when i got the game with the wii free mind you heard the yoga on there is wicked

I've just done a OPK, its actually positive! my god is DH gonna get jumped as soon as he walks through the door!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->