TTCAL Chart Stalkers Anonymous Meeting

Doing good... just trying to survive NTNP! I should get my chromosome test results this week and then I have to do cycle day 3 testing and a saline ultrasound next cycle. I am hoping to be back in the game next month:thumbup:

What do you guys think about my chart , Ive never seen my temps rise like this and i did a search with charts like mine and 66% of them were pregnancy 16% ovulatory and 16% misscariage:thumbup:

Your chart looks good, Ruskie:thumbup: FX that your temps keep rising!

Hey girls! How is everyone? I'm happy to say that I've never been more sure of my "ovulation" date, as the were extracted yesterday! I got 4 eggs, 3 were mature, and ALL 3 FERTILIZED! I'm tentatively scheduled for a transfer on Friday at 1pm, but hoping to go until Sunday! :)

Im doing meg and so happy 3 fertilized eggs thats so fantastic !!! My temps went up again today but actualy shot up , I dont feel very hopefull for this cycle but ig uess anything can happen

I'm hoping the best thing happens for you this cycle!

Nice:happydance: Here come the triplets!!!:haha: Your odds look awesome!

AFM: Just got my chromosome test results back and it was normal:yipee: Now I just have to wait until my next cycle which should start next Friday

hi ladies I carted this month and got my bfp yesterday :cloud9: but this morning my temp dropped from 98.20f to 97.17f its still above coverline. Do you's ladies think I have anything to worry about or am I just being silly :dohh:

I saw that and forgot to mention it, Amber! Yay for your tests being normal! :hugs:

Congrats, reversal!!!

Hey girls! How is everyone? I'm happy to say that I've never been more sure of my "ovulation" date, as the were extracted yesterday! I got 4 eggs, 3 were mature, and ALL 3 FERTILIZED! I'm tentatively scheduled for a transfer on Friday at 1pm, but hoping to go until Sunday! :)

Just popping in to say that's fantastic news megg, wishing you all the luck in the world for your transfer! :dust: xx

Thanks, Dan-O! Happy 10+1... That certainly went by quickly!

Funny, as it seems sooooooo agonisingly slow to me! lol!
Furthest I've ever made it, with a HB tho! xx

Hey everyone AF came this morning , My TCC journey has come to an end after 10 years its time to stop . I am completly heartbroken this morning but i have high hopes for all of you that you get your :bfp: soon , I will stop in every once and awhile and my chart wil stay open though ill only be tracking my period but if i ever get pregnant with a sticky i will surely come here an let everyone know . Thanks for all the great support and i hope you guys have a great journey

Hey everyone AF came this morning , My TCC journey has come to an end after 10 years its time to stop . I am completly heartbroken this morning but i have high hopes for all of you that you get your :bfp: soon , I will stop in every once and awhile and my chart wil stay open though ill only be tracking my period but if i ever get pregnant with a sticky i will surely come here an let everyone know . Thanks for all the great support and i hope you guys have a great journey

Wow Ruskie, good luck to you hun :hugs:

Oh, Ruskie! :hugs: I'm so sorry, honey! I do hope you get to be one of those mythical stories of it happening when you stop trying! I know I hate it when people give that advice... and I'm not giving you advice. I'm just stating that I hope it still happens for you! Sending you love and luck in whatever your future holds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->