TTCAL Chart Stalkers Anonymous Meeting

Ruskie:hugs: Good luck with everything! I understand wanting to get off the crazy ttc train... I wish you the best:hugs:

What's happened to our thread? Did everyone get a BFP and leave?

Guilty of the same! I only came on to put my ticker under grads instead! LOL

What's happened to our thread? Did everyone get a BFP and leave?

I feel bad. I had such good intentions of staying here and did until about 20 weeks. TBH though I have been in hospital so much I haven't posted a huge amount anywhere really I don't think

I really just don't know why it fell off like it did. There used to be posts in it all the time. But, now... nada! :shrug:

I'm as much to blame as anyone, because I haven't really stayed either... and I didn't even have a BFP as an excuse.

I still visit i just dont post much anymore =D Hope you guys are doing well

Doing well, yeah. Just trying to get through until Friday! How're you?

I miss this thread too. Most of us have moved on but maybe if we get some newbies we can get it started again:thumbup:

Megg- I am so excited to hear all about your 1st scan. This just has to be it for you! I am hoping you get to see two little heart beats!

Tomorrow I have my saline ultrasound and hopefully the rest of my blood tests. We are officially back on the ttc train this month and I am desperately hoping to get my October baby! I decided to go with licorice root this month and will start clomid again next cycle...2011 is the year of the Rabbit so I am hoping it brings me all the luck I need since my sign is the Rabbit:D

Hope your saline sono goes well, Amber!

I love the new ticker, Amy! I'm so happy I could literally burst into tears! I want to see him in your arms!

Thanks Megg trust me when he gets old enough we will be coming to IL or you will just have to come to Ohio for his baby shower that he will be attending.

You couldn't keep me out of your baby shower with a bouncer and a gun! I'll be there as soon as I know when and where! Trust that!

And u definetly have a place to stay for as long as you want while u r here. If u want to deliver the twins in Ohio I am fine with that too.

Woohoo! You rock, Amy! I told Kevin tonight that I was going to OH for a baby shower. All he asked me was "when?"... He was really excited when I told him about your news! :)

She's probably asleep... So, I'll post! She's adopted her niece's 3 week old baby! She got a phone call from her niece saying she was absolutely sure and she wants them to come get him and make it official! She picks him up in 10 days! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->