TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

told you so grand!!! I just knew it! congratulations!! :dance:

Thank you Try! and for running this thread that has given me hope every month.

I wrote this on another thread I am on but I thought it might help someone:

I am proof that:

1. You don't have to have much sex LOL!
2. The BD action you do have doesn't have to be mind blowing (remember we were in TTC pressure zone and not really feeling our groove)
3. You can even miss Oday because of an argument.
4. You don't have SS (symptom spotting)! (I had none ladies none!)

What I did:

1. Conceive Plus - I don't have much natural EWCM.
2. Legs in air for at least 30 minutes (usually 60) - have OH bring you your computer so you can get on BnB and chat and also a cuppa.
3. Be completely convinced this is not your cycle and put more faith into a candle lit in a lonely hilltop church and a random numerology reading than your own efforts.
4. Nothing else...seriously nothing else...

Symptoms:

1. I wasn't symptom spotting so only my temps were looking good at the end.
2. Spotting (implant?) and also for the last couple of days...just a wee bit.
3. Tiniest bit of cramping the past couple of days but like I said I get that regardless every cycle so I don't consider it a symptom.
4. Had L-ovary pulsating today (only for a little bit)

That's it - Hope that helps...X

Congratulations Grand, I had a good feeling for you once I saw your temp come back up the other day! I'm so happy for you!

Kel, I hope you O sooner this month!

AFM, in the past 2wks I've eaten 3 apples and threw up 2! I don't know if it just the time of day (seems to be mid morning) or if this baby doesn't like fruit b.c I threw up mixed frozen fruit yesterday! So not my child if this baby doesn't like fruit!

I got my :bfp: today...I couldn't wait to test any longer. My temps have never been this high. I'm a bit numb to be honest...it doesn't seem real...I go from excited to freaked out to this is not real. Much dust to you all :dust:

WICKED FRIGIN awesome Bleu very happy for you :happydance: H&H 9 months for ya

Neffie umm I will be routing for no one.... even though we are having a huge SB party- my team is not playing so I don't give a crap.. :rofl:

Thank you so much for all your support Tiger and Kels!

Grand blue - YIPEE!!!!!! Great news!

Kels- sounds like you have a fun weekend lined up - enjoy! I don't understand any of your football references but quite like pretending to be american when I hear them!

Tiger - that's a strange fruit thing your baby's got going on - how is it with bananas? Not much is going down well with me right now. Don't fancy anything except maybe lots of dry savoury biscuits, but I force feed myself and it does stay down! I'm soooooo exhausted too - bring on the symptoms I say! One of the down sides of my steroid treatment is that it may stop the symptoms so prepare to hear me panic sometime soon!!!

Chilli, I don't usually buy bananas b.c I don't like eating a whole one in one day. I hear ya on wanting biscuits! Last PG I gained 5lbs by the 8th wk so I'm really trying to be better this time. And you may panic away! I already am!

:happydance: Grand!! Your post made me larf....

:hi: all my girls. Hope your all ok.

Congratulations grandbleu! I've seen you around on the TTCAL board and really pleased to read about your BFP x

I was hoping I could join your february testers list (bit late but its taken me ages to find the thread!)

I am due to test on 12th February if I can control myself til then. NO symptoms yet - other than imaginary ones in my head!!!

xxx

Thanks so much Milosmum - I don't think it's ever too late to join...February has just started. I had no symptoms at all really! Scouts honor...so don't worry too much about that. Much dust to you in the next week! :dust:

What a great start to feb congrats grand xxx

Woohoo! Still so excited we got our first feb bfp already!!! :dance:

My appointment went ok yesterday. They drew some blood work (won't get the results back until next week), and started up the plan I was supposed to start last April. I got my prescription of Clomid, HSG scheduled for next wednesday at 315pm, then take my opk from cd11 and so forth. When Positive, call them and go in next day for insemination. Hubby is NOT happy about giving his sample over and over again.....but oh well! I hope he get's his sa done tomorrow morning, if not monday morning will be the next time for him to do it!

I start my clomid tomorrow! Eeeck!

Well, girls, I am exhausted. Periods wear me out. Goodnight! <3

Hi Milosmum - hope you are successful here.

Tiger - my scales have broken recently - just as well - although had a bowl of grapes and cherries for tea last night as was all I could stomach and that went done very well. I've heard lots of fruit cravings means it's a girl and my last 2 have been - time will tell...

Try - wow major stuff going on in your world right now - I pray it all helps with the sticky bean this month. Aren't men funny - I've been through so much poking and prodding and testing and scraping etc and they complain about having to have an orgasm in a cup!!!!??? Hard life eh?

Well my little girl was sick all over the bed last night so we're both tired and she's very cross because I won't take her to her swimming lessons (responsible parenting - don't want all the other kids to get it!) so it's gonna be a long day! Yesterday I was so exhuasted I put on a DVD and slept on the sofa while she watched... please let this all be worthwhile this time.

Right - off to check who's next to test... am I the oldest old bird here then?

Who's next to test xxxx
And I bet you aren't the oldest xx

Hey ladies just wanted to say hi!! & another massive congrats to Grandbleu it must of been that bucket of sticky dust i threw at you :thumbup: well for those of you who dont know me i'm Sam, 23, around 3 weeks pregnant but the ladies on first trimester (not all) dont seem to wanna talk much. I am very scared about this pregnancy as i lost my angel at 9weeks in Nov 2010 so fingers crossed for this little jellybean.

I want you ALL to join me and have October babies because i cant do this alone!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I am due to test on 12th February if I can control myself til then. NO symptoms yet - other than imaginary ones in my head!!!

xxx

I never had any symptoms the only thing that made me take a test was spotting!

Stay here then you can talk all you want xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->