TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Hey Ready, Im doing very well. I have very positive vibes about this being my sticky bean :) no Dr yet, I was hoping to have a natural water birth, but no centres near me that do such a thing, and the only one that does will only take patients with midwives inside the city, so im SOL with that idea. I will be calling my ob around six weeks to make an appointment with her, and she only does visits at twelve weeks, so I will see her im guessing near the end of March!! :)

I'm glad you feel good about things. Positivity can only bring positive things. Whenever I get my bfp I will have to see the Dr ASAP b/c of the previous Ectopic but I kind of think I would rather wait for awhile. But then I don't want to risk my own health either. I'm sure I won't though b/c a sticky bean is coming my way. Here's to a h & h 9 mths for you!

Hey Ready, Im doing very well. I have very positive vibes about this being my sticky bean :) no Dr yet, I was hoping to have a natural water birth, but no centres near me that do such a thing, and the only one that does will only take patients with midwives inside the city, so im SOL with that idea. I will be calling my ob around six weeks to make an appointment with her, and she only does visits at twelve weeks, so I will see her im guessing near the end of March!! :)

Hey ReadynWaiting :hugs:

Oh no, I daren't test just yet, need my dpo to get into double figures at least before even thinking about doing it!!!! thinking of testing on Sunday though, will keep you updated.

Just shattered at the minute, feeling fat and in one of those lazy moods. But I've got a good distraction from babies and testing at the min, I'm going through the process of buying a house, the solicitor documents came through today so it's going to be a fun couple of days running around getting it all done :S

Hope you ov real soon xxxx
Hi!
I wasnt sure what dpo you were, still a little early in the game. I'm sure its coming this weekend. A new house is exciting! That definitely keeps you busy, good luck with it and keep us posted.
Afm this weekend is show time! Dh has been practicing to get it just right . His boys have been instructed and coached and they are ready to meet my egg so they can wine and dine her! Lol and then comes the tww...hopefully the last for a while.

ReadynWaiting, you made me LOL with your wining and dining :haha: FX this is your month!

Ooh exciting Tanzibar! Good luck with moving soon :D

:dust: to all!

Morning Ladies!

Sapphire-has the witch buggered off yet? Hopefully she has.

My preseed came yesterday (never used it before) so we tried it out. TMI warning! I used the recommended amount and I think it was too much b/c it kept leaking out afterwards. Has anyone used it and if so, do you have to use the amount they specify or is it purely just a suggested amount?

Hey ami! Not much here. The witch left a few days ago. I am now on CD9 I think. Not doing anything special this cycle other than lots of bd'ing:haha:

Just happy to be on my first official cycle and crossing everything I got for all of us.

:kiss:

Count me in Ladies! I am testing on the 23rd...Hoping for a rainbow this January! :)

fx for all us ladies, im doubtful for this month but for all us ladies who do get a bfp the name will be changed to feb/marh BFPer wannabees :) hoping and praying for all us ladies xxxx

So sorry for your loss Krippy, I hope you get your rainbow bfp this month :hugs:

Witch is still here, it's getting silly now! :growlmad:

ReadynWaiting, Holly was a preseed baby. I used the recommended amount, it is quite a lot isn't it :haha: The instructions do say you can lessen the amount to suit you, so maybe try a little less.

Good luck Nitengale, I'm on CD10 so just in front of you!

:dust: to all.

Welcome to the group Krippy!

Sapphire-sorry the witch is still around, do you normally have her for so long? I am one of the lucky ones that get it for a day, maybe two and it's light. I did use less of the preseed last night, it made a difference.

So as much as I was trying to take a relaxed approach this month I broke down and bought OPKs yesterday, mostly just to feed my POAS addiction. I took one after work and it looked almost positive so I figured today would be the day. Because I am obsessive about POAS i did one more OPK before I went to bed and it was def positive. I am not due to ovulate until Sunday and my body usually goes like clockwork...or so I thought. I know it's just detecting the LH surge and ovulation could happen still Sunday but I usually ovulate within 12 hours of getting a positive OPK. We did bd last night with preseed so I'm not concerned about missing it I'm just a little shocked that it's early. Hopefully DH "boys" are there waiting patiently. This is kind of a pointless post, just felt like mentioning it. LOL

No, I never get the witch for more than 7 days tops, 10 days and counting is a record lol. Must just be because it's the first cycle post miscarriage :shrug:

I guess it does strange things to you, maybe that's why you're OVing a bit early ReadynWaiting. Hopefully there'll be plenty of swimmers waiting :D

I guess one way of looking at it is your body is doing a good thorough cleanse so that you can start ttc with a healthy uterus?
Is anyone else finding themselves on this site too much? I'm at work but find time to browse around on here when really I should be dealing with the pile of stuff on my desk. It does actually give me hope reading other stories of loss and then pregnancy that sticks. Oh well, maybe I'll go check out the pregnancy test threads. Haha
Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Ready: I really hope you catch that little eggy. :flower:

Sap: I had the witch stay for longer this first cycle too. But I'm glad cause its probably making a fresh start. :hugs:

I just wish my witch wud show up now, been nearly 6 weeks grrrr xxx

darn fertility friend! It kept changing my O date! I guess that it's either Sunday or Monday... Now the 10 day wait!

I also had a longer period the first time after miscarriage. It was (TMI) clotty and gross. But they're right, it probably just means everything is "fresh" in there... a fresh uterus.. :haha:

Ami-I'm sorry you are still waiting. After my first m/c I waited for 10 wks for the witch to show her ugly face. It was absolute torture! I hope she comes soon.
Good luck lomelly, hope you caught that eggie.

Well all the talk about af must have kicked me into gear! :winkwink:
The royal:witch: has arrived.
Holy pain.........really?!

oh well good to be back on a schedule! let's make alot of babies!:happydance::happydance:

Mamaspath: Yes, let's make a lot of babies.:wohoo:

How are the three ladies with bfp's? I hope you guys ands your little beans Are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->