TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

agreed with PP, hope ur lil beans are doing well...wish someone would curse me for the witch to turn up lol xx

Mamaspath: Yes, let's make a lot of babies.:wohoo:

How are the three ladies with bfp's? I hope you guys ands your little beans Are doing well.

Hiya! :hi: I'm still lurking this thread and hoping for more BFPs, good luck ladies :dust:

I'm feeling OK, stronger symptoms than last time and had my first bit of nausea yesterday which I didn't have last time so hoping it's a good sign for my HCG levels. Soooo tired though!

That's good to hear Elhaym :D Hope you don't start feeling too rotten though.

Yup I know in a couple of weeks I will really regret saying that :dohh: haha! x

Glad to hear things are going well Elyham!
Afm I did ov 2 days early as my temp was up yesterday am and I felt bad ov pain Friday night. Since the Ectopic the ov pain is intense. I'm so looney...yesterday I was feeling sick all day and by 10pm I had convinced myself to "dip a strip" thinking maybe I WAS pregnant from the last cycle and the period I had was just unknown bleeding. Obviously bfn! When I try to be less crazy about this I get totally crazy!

good to see you're back on track mammaspath! Somtimes it's okay for the witch to show.. but let's hope you don't see her again for a while :)

Currently 5DPO.. thanks for the well wishes ladies :) I told myself I would not test until I saw 18 days of high temps. My LP was only 11 days before MMC. FX'd for everyone! :dust:

Elhaym: being really tired is a good sign. With my mmc I barely had any symptoms. Wishing you the best.

Sap: how are you doing?

Ami: I really hope AF comes quick for you.

Lomelly: I hope you caught that egg.

Ready: I am glad that you have o'ed.

AFM: I am still waiting. I don't temp or use sticks for ovulation so I have no idea where i am but hopefully I will get some o pains in the next few days as I am on CD 12 now.

glad everyones doing good i just cant wait for another BFP from one of our lovely ladies!!! xxxx

Hi Ladies!
Back to the grind today...booooo!! Could have stayed in bed all day. I have been feeling nauseous for 2 days, does anyone ever get this after ov? Between that and the cramps I've been feeling pretty crappy.
I agree with you Ami, a bfp is in order!
GL Nitengale catching that eggie.

nitengale - i hope the best for you........im ready to see more bfps!

Ready = i don't know much about ovulating pains....i guess i don't feel them but i should pay more attention :)

GL Nitengale and Lomelly, hope you catch that eggy!

Sorry you're feeling rough ReadynWaiting.

I'm on CD13 today, no idea if I've OV or not although I had OV type pain a couple of days ago :wacko: The good news is that AF has finished, bad news is that DH went away for a week yesterday, right in my fertile period. Boo!

Is it just me, or does anyone else never seem to get positive opks?? I haven't even had a faint second line, let alone a dark one. My cycles are never usually more than 28 days, but maye they've gotten longer since MC? :shrug:

Been outta the loop for a few days, so glad to see all the bfps, and positive opks....can't wait to see more coming in :)

I finally got my positive opk yesterday, hoping we caught that egg so I can join all of you in the bfp circle :)

Ami-I really hope you get af soon!! Im sure you will :)

GL ladies, wherever you may be in your cycle :)

GL Nitengale and Lomelly, hope you catch that eggy!

Sorry you're feeling rough ReadynWaiting.

I'm on CD13 today, no idea if I've OV or not although I had OV type pain a couple of days ago :wacko: The good news is that AF has finished, bad news is that DH went away for a week yesterday, right in my fertile period. Boo!

Is it just me, or does anyone else never seem to get positive opks?? I haven't even had a faint second line, let alone a dark one. My cycles are never usually more than 28 days, but maye they've gotten longer since MC? :shrug:

What time of the day are you taking opks? My positive isn't quite as dark as the test but its the darkest i got and then it went light so i called it pos. I didn't have any lines for a lot of the days...

I've done them at various times of day, usually the afternoon. I know you're supposed to test twice a day, but admittedly I keep forgetting :D I never got a positive opk when I got pregnant with Holly, was probably taking them wrong then too :dohh:

I've done them at various times of day, usually the afternoon. I know you're supposed to test twice a day, but admittedly I keep forgetting :D I never got a positive opk when I got pregnant with Holly, was probably taking them wrong then too :dohh:

lol i cant remember the twice a day either lol but i hear ya, some are 10 sec dips, some are 5 some are 5 min waits some are 10 its soooo confusing!!!! lol

sapphire--maybe O will hold off since your AF ran so late? hope it does!

readynwaiting--I've never had pains like that after O, but for the first time EVER this month I did have ovulation spotting. Weirded me right out. Maybe that's a good sign for you, and O was strong? I'm 6 DPO.. hope the wait doesn't kill us! :S

Those OPKs are such a pain in the butt... I always had to use FMU and then when I did it at night I couldn't pee for like 3 hours and drank little. The things we do for babies.. :haha:

I get strong positive opks mid afternoon but this cycle my strongest was at 10 am 2mu and then all the weird pain. Sapphire, are u temping? That's all I really check to make sure I have ov. i know you probably want to know when the optimal time for bding is, which I get.
Either my system is out of whack and upset or (FX'd) something is "brewing" down there. It's really early to symptom spot but I can't help myself. I'm already to start poas...arghhh!
Lomelly, you will be first to test. Can't wait to hear your results. Bfp, bfp, bfp...let's make it happen. Dust to all!

No, I'm not temping. I might start doing it again, these damn opks are rubbish :haha:

FX to the girls testing soon! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->