TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

So I have had cramping and strange pains for the past couple hours off and on. It makes me wonder what is going on in there. It's probably gas or who knows what but I wish it would stop because its going to get my hopes up. I don't know that I can wait another 12 days to wait and test, but then I don't want to test early and be disappointed. Give me strength!
Hope everyone is doing well!

readynwaiting--I'm going to resist testing for as long as possible... lol. 7 DPO today, guess I'll see what happens by the weekend! don't POAS yet, only 12 more days! We can do it! :)

sapphire--temping is really helpful if you have out of whack cycles, or you just want to confirm O'ing. I love it, lets me pin point it.

FX'd to everyone!!!

I have too many tests in my house that is adding to my temptation. I will hold out until the end of next week...I hope. I know its far too early even by this wknd and I had the disappointment of bfn so that will be my guiding light to wait.
When are you going to test?

hows everyone doing am all good just still waiting for the witch lol xxx

Ami: I hope the witch visits you soon!

Lomelly and ready: I hope the waiting is not too bad. I really hope the witch does not show and you guys get your bfp's.

Sap: wishing you the very best this cycle.

AFM: apparently I am supposed to be ovulating around now. We have been bd'ing a lot just in case :haha: 13 days till I test.

nitengale--that's the fun part of TTC :haha:
readynwaiting--I think I'm gonna test on Jan 31st, if AF doesn't show by then. If it's a normal cycle for me, she should show up Sunday/Monday. I try not to keep HPTs around.... cause I just POAS and end up wasting them.. lol.
ami--the witch never shows when you want her to... she's a bit of a pain :haha:

Hi Ladies,
Lomelly-can't wait to hear about your BFP next week

Ami-I hope the witch has made her appearance so you can start your next cycle

Nite-congrats on making it in to the tww, hopefully it goes quickly for you

AFM-the tww is painfully slow. I am counting down the days until AF is due and trying NOT to test. I have 2 digi's, 3 dollar store hpt's and 1 IC left and they are taunting me. It would be a waste right now as I'm too early but the POAS addiction is awful. I'm pretty excited that we are nearing the end of the week, I live for the weekends! Hope everyone is doing well.

Lets all get together for those who want a BFP in Jan/ Early feb xxxxx:flower:
Nitengale
Buzzymomma :bfp:
Tanzibar83
ami1985
auntylolo
kmwillets :bfp:
babydust818
tryingfaith
lomelly
ReadynWaiting
keepinthefaithx
hope39
patiently
angelbaby1115
ansdep
babyjo
pichi
sapphire1
cherrished
mammas path
all crossed
agreeksmom
snowflake120
Elhaym :bfp:
Rebekah1g
Lovebot
Krippy
MrsMauri
ThreeMakesFive

Hello ladies...:flower: I would like to be added...TY in advance

Good Morning ladies!! I am having what I want to label as "issues" and some confusion. Yesterday, was CD 19 of a 27 day cycle, my LP is 14-15 days long. I didn't use OPK's this month so I am assuming that I ovulated on the 18th or 19th; well I had what I believe to be IB or something. I say the word something because I don't remember getting this with any of my other pregnancies, maybe my oldest but that was 14 years ago. I just remember not having a normal period with him then ending up + on hpt.

Anyhow, the bleeding was pink and in my CM when I wiped, I probably wouldn't have noticed it if it stayed up there. I put on a pantyliner it lasted all of a few hours and was gone by the evening. It almost scared me to death when I saw it. Immediate reaction? PANIC!! :winkwink::haha::dohh: I was walking around the bathroom in circles!! Thinking and saying what.is.this?!?!

I know this may be disturbing, but the pink cm got to have a photo shoot!! lol lol lol lol So I had been staring at the pictures all day yesterday and trying to find a pic like :nope: no such luck though. Why hasn't anyone come of with the idea of posting their pics of it for comparison before now? I am not sure if BnB allows it, wish they did.

HELP LADIES!!! PLEASE HELP, I am lost and thinking AF is going to show her ugly mean face...:growlmad: She is due on the 4th of February...

Info: had baby 11-7; First normal period was 12-11-11; second normal period was 1-8-12 temp yesterday was 97.26 temp this morning was 97.46 (took temps out of curiosity couldn't find thermometer before 3 days ago). TY in advance ladies

Fngrscrossed-I didn't want to r & r, I'm not sure what that would be but let's hope it's IB. This would be perfect timing for it if that's what it was. Your temps won't tell you much for another few days of taking them. Sorry for your previous loss! Good luck this month.
AFM-half way through the tww...it's dragging it's heels! Lot's of "stuff" going on in there hoping it's not gas. I had a dream last night that I picked up an hpt of the counter and it said pregnant. Now I'm just hoping it was mine. LOL Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!

Fngrscrossed-I didn't want to r & r, I'm not sure what that would be but let's hope it's IB. This would be perfect timing for it if that's what it was. Your temps won't tell you much for another few days of taking them. Sorry for your previous loss! Good luck this month.
AFM-half way through the tww...it's dragging it's heels! Lot's of "stuff" going on in there hoping it's not gas. I had a dream last night that I picked up an hpt of the counter and it said pregnant. Now I'm just hoping it was mine. LOL Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!

Thanks for responding...:flower:

I am going to keep my fxd for you. I believe dreams can have validity...dreamed my baby was born preemie and he was. So who the heck knows you may get your BFP!!:happydance:

It could be IB bleeding FngrsCrossed, it's different for every woman. It does seem to be around the right time for it - I hope it is!

Could be a premonition ReadynWaiting :D

:dust: for you both!

Hey girls, sorry I didn't post earlier on. My period came on Monday so no January pregnancy for me. I'm now on my 3rd and final round of Clomid, wish me luck!

I love that positive thinking, auntylolo! yes I'm bringing out the big guns this cycle too, EPO, Pregnacare Conception, exercise, positive attitude and generally just looking after myself.

Caught up with Corrie today and seeing Becky's departure (boy I will miss her terribly) just made me think to look up and forward at things, in the long run it makes things a little bit happier you know?!

Really hope you get your little bean over the next week or 2

:flower:

Good luck this round Tanz! Love your plan of taking care of yourself!!!

Has anyone around implantation time that ended in pregnancy ever had a burning, prickly, cramping that then felt ichy sensation? It has happened a couple of times today and I'm wondering what it is (and hoping it's implantation).
Also, anyone on here that has had an ectopic w/o loss of tube? I had a sharp pain that took my breath away this am, it really scared me.
Man I hate the TWW!!!
Sorry Af got ya Tanzi but great attitude and def 3rd times a charm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->