TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

idk I have never used opk's before this so im all kinds of confused. but irl both lines r darker and about the same in color. :/

I keep telling myself I want the morning sickness lol I will probably regret it! Have to figure out how to upload pics...

Lomelly, you can add them as an attachment if you click on 'go advanced' or if you have photobucket you can link them straight in :thumbup:

mammaspath, if both lines are the same colour it must be a positive. Looking at your ticker that's well within the 12-36 hours that it should be. I believe on a 28 day cycle you can ov any time between CD12 and CD16, depending on your luteal phase. Can't explain the earlier positive though, sorry!

ok, here we go...

Attachments

• testjan30th.jpg
    testjan30th.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 6
Thanks, shocked the heck out of me at 6am this morning :haha:

Think in a week or two I may splurge on a clear blue digi that shows weeks

I'm gonna be a bit naughty.. I'm going to make a prenatal drs appt, and they are going to ask me when my last period was. I'm going to say I have nooooo idea. So they will give me a dating scan, and I will know if everything is going okay. I know I know, it's awful, but they won't give me an ultrasound until either 20 weeks or unless I admit myself to emerg with bleeding like I had to last time. I just can't wait that long!

I'm gonna be a bit naughty.. I'm going to make a prenatal drs appt, and they are going to ask me when my last period was. I'm going to say I have nooooo idea. So they will give me a dating scan, and I will know if everything is going okay. I know I know, it's awful, but they won't give me an ultrasound until either 20 weeks or unless I admit myself to emerg with bleeding like I had to last time. I just can't wait that long!

I say do what you need to!
If I normally have a 30 day cycle with a 15 day LP and this month ov'd on cd13 does that mean that I will have a 28 day cycle as my LP will remain the same or will I still get AF on cd30 with a 17 day LP?
I took another dollar store test today and BFN. I'm going to hold out for a few more days before I test again. Nothing too much happening in my body right now, not like the weekend. My bb's are a bit sore but that could be from me pushing to see if they are sore! haha And to top it off I put my neck out and can barely move it right now. Off to the chiropractor I go.

Usually your LP stays the same each month, so you might get your period a bit earlier. It can vary by a day or 2 though (so I've read). No symptoms? Don't worry about it, I had nothing but mild heartburn!
Ouch! That doesn't sound good at all! Go get fixed :haha:

I guess AF is due Sun then? IDK! So it seems really early to be testing then but most people on here seem to get their BFP's at 10-13dpo. I'll wait it out until Fri (if I can).
Lomelly, I see you are in Ontario (me too), after my first M/c my gyno scheduled my first scan at 6+ wks just to make sure it was ok. Will you at least go in early to have your hcg checked?

Yay another Ontarian! (or whatever you call us :haha: ) I'm from the Waterloo area :)
I don't even have a gyno, just my family dr. They are hopefully going to refer me to a gyno ASAP. But I will hopefully be getting a dating scan. I'm going into my drs office shortly for them to give me bloodwork. They won't even book me for a prenatal appt till I have that done.. it's crazy!
It's not over till the witch shows! Remember that you can implant as late as 12 DPO, so it could still be it!

I'm from the Kingston area. All Dr.s are different with what they will do when. I would think since you've had a previous m/c they would send you for an early scan.
I'm sure you're hcg levels will be good with the lines you had on the hpt, let us know when you get the results.

So happy for you lomelly! I would be naughty too if I were you and say I don't know my LMP date.

Ready I really hope this is your month honey!!

:hugs: 's to all!!!

I'm hoping they do.. and if not... I don't know when my LMP was :haha:
Hopefully they'll have my blood work done by Friday. I'm sooo impatient lol

I was 13 DPO when I decided to finally test.. It looks dark enough that I could have got it at 12 DPO

Lomelly I wouldn't stress about the numbers if I were you. Your hpt was strong and this will be your forever baby.
Three you are close to testing aren't you?
Nite you are close to testing too, any symptoms?
Afm im not testing until fri at the earliest, im going to try to wait until sunday if i can. I've seen 2 bfns and I don't want to see any more. I'm laid up on the couch today as I can barely move my neck. Not fun at all! The good news is its hump day!:yipee:

Mammaspath did you figure out where you are with the opks?
Sapphire where are you in your cycle?
Ami did af show her face?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back