TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

When I was pg with my son I didn't realise I was until I.was 13 wks. I had no definitive symptoms but again I wasn't looking. I don't like ttc and being acutely aware of your cycle and every little twinge you notice. Today I've had lots of twinges, niggles, pinches, and slight burning sensations after some of these. BUT who knows what it is?? I'm probably going to poas tomorrow unless I can summon some will power.

Ya you're definitely right. Now I'm just symptom spotting.. but I did have heartburn tonight which I only ever get when pregnant or eating taco bell :haha: I don't have any willpower left :(

Good luck lomelly and Ready! I really hope this is your month!!!

Good luck with testing lomelly and thanks for the positive thoughts nitengale.

put me down for a BFP :) but the fear is still there.. please be sticky little bean!

Woohoo! Congrats Lomelly! :happydance: I'll pray for a sticky bean for you :D

put me down for a BFP :) but the fear is still there.. please be sticky little bean!
Omg lomelly...congrats!! It's a sticky bean for sure, its already nuzzled in for the:happydance::happydance: long haul! :happydance:
I caved and tested this am and bfn, but I'm ok with it b/c I'm only 10dpo. I've been having lots of pains in my tatas and today I feel really draggy "down there" like I'm going to start af but I'm days away from that. I need to stop focusing on every little thing.
Anyone else close to testing?

I reckon you're next Ready, your symptoms sound so promising. 10 dpo is super early, try not to feel too down :hugs:

Lomelly- can you post a pic of your test? I love to look at them. lol I know I have a problem.

So i had a def positive opk day after my period stopped........im cd10 and took another opk......advice?

oh and there were def negatives in between

i think im going nutso.........and sorr the pic is kind of blurry:wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• ov2.jpg
    ov2.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 25
Readynwaiting-- I will take a pic when I get home.

Thanks ladies, I don't feel any different at all, wish I had some morning sickness lol

Sorry mammaspath, I'm not sure. I'm kinda crap with opks, I never get a positive. Hopefully one of the others has some words of wisdom.

Lomelly when that morning sickness hits, you'll wish you never wanted it :haha:

So i had a def positive opk day after my period stopped........im cd10 and took another opk......advice?

oh and there were def negatives in between

i think im going nutso.........and sorr the pic is kind of blurry:wacko::wacko:

I have been on other threads where people have said that have a second LH surge closer to AF and then there are others that have detected early pregnancy with OPKs. I hope it's that for you! How many dpo do you believe that you are?

I just reread your post. How long is your cycle normally and when do you think you got your first opk (cd?)?

And what cycle day was that? Do your opks get darker than test line? Because that opk pic doesn't look totally positive to me but I'm on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->