TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

You're right sapphire, our time will come. I keep telling myself I have an amazing son and husband and anything beyond that is icing on my cake. :cake: I REALLy like icing! Lol I'm my own worst enemy:wacko:

Right there with you guys. Have everything that can possibly be crossed for us!! May the bfp's begin!!!

You're right sapphire, our time will come. I keep telling myself I have an amazing son and husband and anything beyond that is icing on my cake. :cake: I REALLy like icing! Lol I'm my own worst enemy:wacko:

Icing :haha: I want the icing too!

Sorry to hear that Aunty. I think ill be there with you, feeling out this month.

I tested at 11 dpo and 12 dpo with dollar store hpts and bfn. Today I tested with cb digi and bfn. I'm due for af sometime around Sunday to tues but should have a bfp by now. I'm getting fed up with ttc.

readynwaiting, I completely understand how you feel, and it's such a normal and natural reaction. you see some people like that and it just seems a bit unfair.. how come they're so lucky? how come they don't have MCs? I wouldn't wish that on anyone in the world, but I just wondered that for months after the loss. you will get your rainbow baby soon! patience is such a hard thing to have.. and watching baby story might not help.. lol

how's everyone feeling?

p.s. please just give me the icing :)

I am really feeling out too. I have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever. Zilch. Not even sore bbs. AF should be here around Tuesday. I only have dollar store hpt's and they say not too use them until first day of missed period.

I have definitely been in my house for too many days, its making nuts. I willed myself not to watch a baby story today, it helped that my son is home and keeping me occupied.
Patience is a virtue and its one I do not possess. Must march on and make me some icing! Lol
Nite you still have a few good days to get things brewing. I had no symptoms with my son until closer to the 2nd tri so don't count yourself out just yet.
Lomelly have you seen the doc yet? If so any word on the scan? How are u feeling? Enjoy your icing girlie!!

Don't worry about no symptoms, I had none. I thought I was out. I got my other blood test back, went from 74 to 185 in two days, so I'm pretty excited about that. I have to do another one on Monday and then Thursday, and only then will they even book me for an appt! So much patience that I don't have... :haha:

Nite, the only times I've actually been pregnant are the times when I've had no symptoms.

Great numbers Lomelly, everything looking good :)

:hugs: Ready, you ain't out til the witch shows up.

I know, I had no symptoms till AF was late with my pregnancies but the last one end with an angel getting wings. It's just so hard when you hear so many people have symptoms. Thank you guys for staying positive for me.

Ready: I agree with the ladies, until she pays a visit you are still in.

Lomelly those are great numbers! So super excited for you. Patience is what this whole experience is about. Patience ttc, patience that everything will be ok, patience waiting to give birth, patience trying to soothe you're crying baby, patience dealing with your toddler, patience dealing with a child that knows EVERYthing and you know nothing! I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Lol

Yes, I totally agree. Patience is key! Now if only I had any this week:haha:

Ladies: how are you guys today??

Nothing to write home about here. Just waiting waiting waiting...

Been busy this weekend so its good because time is flying by :) when are you going to test nite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->