TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Ready: no 'real' symptoms yet. But that can be a good thing??!?

Good luck with holding out until Friday. I hate seeing those bfn's as well. That is why I cannot test early this time around.

Nitexx

Mammaspath did you figure out where you are with the opks?
Sapphire where are you in your cycle?
Ami did af show her face?

I was getting frustrated with the opk's so i decided to quit with them and try not to worry about it......i think i may do the digital one next month if i don't get my bfp. I figured after the loss my body may just still be a little crazy so im taking a break from being a crazy tester:wacko:

Hey girls, just checking in:flower: how's everyone doing? Anyone testing in the next couple of days? Did af come yet Ami?

I don't know where I am in my cycle, I never got a positive opk. I think I'm somewhere in the 2ww. My boobies are SO sore at the moment, exactly how they are when I'm pregnant. Have had 2 bfns so far though, and only dtd once this cycle, so not too hopeful.

Hope Friday comes quickly for you Ready.

:dust: to all

Good luck sap!:hugs:

Aunty: when are you testing? FX'd for you!

Nite no symptoms are a good thing, all you need is af not to come as the only "symptom".
Sapphire hopefully you're testing a bit early and your bfp is around the corner
Aunty when are you testing? I've done a couple of early tests and bfn so I'm holding out for a few days.
Mammas every month I say I'm not going to be a crazy tester but my curiosity gets the best of me and I poas like a maniac. I have no self control!

Lomelly I wouldn't stress about the numbers if I were you. Your hpt was strong and this will be your forever baby.
Three you are close to testing aren't you?
Nite you are close to testing too, any symptoms?
Afm im not testing until fri at the earliest, im going to try to wait until sunday if i can. I've seen 2 bfns and I don't want to see any more. I'm laid up on the couch today as I can barely move my neck. Not fun at all! The good news is its hump day!:yipee:

Well I had what everyone says was ib for4or5days tried test this morning it was faulty no test line even showed up so I am going to test friday....no real symptoms yet but I read two days after Ib stops is whem hcg is readable so maybe in next few days ill get symptoms....

nite when are u testing?

:hi: Three!

I really really hope you get that bfp in the next couple of days. :dust:

I am going to TRY and wait till after the weekend. Hope I can be patient. :wacko:

Nite xx

Ooh, there could be a few bfps by the weekend!

FX everyone x x

Can't wait to see everyone's test results!!! FX'd!!! I got my blood work results back today, HCG at 74. For 14ish DPO, that's normal (google says anyways...)
Symptom spotting is so easy to get into.. :haha:

Can't wait to see everyone's test results!!! FX'd!!! I got my blood work results back today, HCG at 74. For 14ish DPO, that's normal (google says anyways...)
Symptom spotting is so easy to get into.. :haha:

Thats great lomelly, mine was at a 33 at like 14 dpo with one of my pregnancies so that is awesome :)

Sounds good lomelly! When do you go back for more blood drawn? Did you talk to them about an early scan?

I go back tomorrow for another blood draw. They didn't mention an early scan yet but I'm definitely gonna talk to them about that! I hope the dr sees sense..

If they don't suggest the early scan I would definitely ask that you get one due to the last m/c. They should.be reasonable. Good luck and keep us updated.

Morning ladies!
Im down today. Im sure its because I've been laying on my couch for 3 days hardly able to move with this stupid neck but nonetheless I feel poopy. I've had too much time to think about all of the people around me that have gotten pregnant easily with no complications and weve been struggling for almost a year now (beware of pity party). My 2 best girliefriends had surprise babies, 2 of our good friends are both pregnant and expecting in may and my sil went off the pill and got pregnant right away and is due in July. I'm completely happy for all of them but feel sad for us. It doesn't help that I'm sitting here watching a Baby Story getting totally emotional. Ok pity party over!
Regroup, recover, renew!!!

Morning ladies!
Im down today. Im sure its because I've been laying on my couch for 3 days hardly able to move with this stupid neck but nonetheless I feel poopy. I've had too much time to think about all of the people around me that have gotten pregnant easily with no complications and weve been struggling for almost a year now (beware of pity party). My 2 best girliefriends had surprise babies, 2 of our good friends are both pregnant and expecting in may and my sil went off the pill and got pregnant right away and is due in July. I'm completely happy for all of them but feel sad for us. It doesn't help that I'm sitting here watching a Baby Story getting totally emotional. Ok pity party over!
Regroup, recover, renew!!!

I know how you feel.........facebook for me has been a killer! Lotsa of friends with new pregnancies :wacko: It's hard to hold back the bitterness sometimes since it's really not me

However I have a close friend who has been ttc for a year and we have started supporting one another so it has helped.

i hope your neck starts to feel better sooon!

I also have a friend that has been trying for 2.5 years with no pregnancies. They are gearing up for ivf next month. I am thankful that I can get pregnant b/c she's been through so much frustration and heartache. And now the financial strain of trying ttc for them is looming. It's nice to talk to someone that you know that struggles with ttc because you can relate and support eachother.
I lack patience, its one of my biggest faults!

:hugs: Ready. I feel down lately too, soo many pregnancies being announced. The only people I can feel truly happy for at the momen, are those who've been LTTTC and other angel mummies.

Our turn will come :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->