TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Mammaspath, it's looking good! Test again with fmu?
Sorry to hear about the bfn that keeps showing its ugly face... Hoping for that second line for you guys :)

i think i will test in the morning! i hope it gets darker :flower:

Good luck mammaspath! I had to pee on two more tests just to make sure it was still negative. Lol Such an annoying addiction I tell you.

Hope the rest of you are doing well. :flower:

The test looks positive mammaspath, I hope this is your bfp!
Sorry about the bfns SAP and Nite, we'll make it happen in February.
Lomelly how did your blood come back?

That's how mine started out Mamaspath :) I am very certain I see something!!!

It came back at 879, which is great! I'm thinking it was late implantation cause that's 20 dpo. I have another one today as well. Then an appt :)

That's great progression lomelly! I hope they give you a scan soon to out your mind at ease.
Any news ladies with more bfps?

Great progression Lomelly :D

I couldn't resist peeing on a FRER, BFN. I think I'm definitely out, I'm on CD28 but not sure when I OV'd. Roll on next cycle!

I'm so happy for you lomely. :flower:

Sap: I am also on CD 28. I couldn't test today cause I didn't want to see the neg again. Plus i tested 3 times yesterday like a crazy woman. I don't know when I ov'ed though.

I tested again..........test looks exactly the same as yesterday :( however i did get up at midnight and 4 am to go potty....i did work late and drank lotsa water...and im so so so nauseous.......

i hope its not just a flu bug....but ive been sick since sunday.......yuck!

ill post a pic when i can get a good one.

Good luck mammaspath! Can't wait to see the picture.

I have cramps today and a dull backache, oh yeah and tingling nipples. Why does my body play tricks on me. lol Just waiting for the AF to show. Thought it would be today.

Hey guys

it's been a while since i was on here. Lots of positive signs from people this month.
Nightingale I hope you don't get af.

Mammaspath, the line on your test is wide like the control....hope it gets darker.

lomelly i hope you get a scan soon to put your mind at ease.

My next af is due in 3 days..... Still NTNP but when af comes i'll be back to ttc again.

i didn't get by last bfp until 14/15dpo so no testing for me until af is couple of days late

FX for V-DAY BFPS!yay!

Thanks ladies, it's so hard to get a scan here, usually they make you wait till 20 weeks... I wish I could pay for a private one :( I still really really want morning sickness... Lol.
Nite, I'm almost sure bean didn't implant till 11-12 dpo, isn't over till the witch shows!
Hi babyjo!! :)

Hi babyjo :hugs: great you get to ttc soon!

Lomely: I totally know what you mean about wanting morning sickness. I want lots of symptoms when I get a bfp. With the past mc I barely had any...

ya same here. I mean I had slight symptoms at first (was nauseous, tired) but it went away around 6 weeks. Only thing I had after that point was sore boobs, and they weren't even that bad.
Must have ultrasound soon!!!! Or I'm going to go a bit loony lol

Ya, all I had were sore bbs too. In other news I keep checking for af like a mad woman. Haha

I'm with ya nite...few symptoms here and there but feel like I'm out bfn few days ago and no sign of af....

Another bfn. lol Wow I think it's safe to say I'm 99.99999% out. Today I am 2 days late for af.

Hole you ladies are doing well. Any news?

Don't worry nite, I still keep checking for af lol it's like it's too good to be true. Has af ever been late for you before?

Before my mc I was anywhere from 27-31 days and since then it was 28 days. Today is CD 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->