TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Another day, another bfn.

You're doing well if you haven't caved in and tested yet Nite!

I haven't caved in yet cause I'm so scared to see the bfn. I know, I'm a wuss:haha:

if i was pregnant i would be hating this! lol.

Hi ladies!
Good luck tomorrow Nite, let's see that bfp!
Sapphire how many dpo are you?
Mammaspath hope you're feeling better.
Lomelly how are you making out?
Afm af came today right on schedule. But its ok b/c I think I need to work on balancing my body. I have started to detoxify today and am taking some different herbal things to boost a healthy body. I picked up a great book "making babies" by sami David which helps you with balancing your body for better fertility. I work better with a plan and I think if I focus more on getting in prime condition then I won't be so focused on my cycle.

Got me my first bfN today. Not cool I tell you. That ugly witch better stay far far away from here I tell you. Doesn't she know she is not welcome here this month.

Did you test again sap? Any symptoms? :hugs:

Sorry Ready. I'm glad you are staying positive and working on balancing the body sounds great! I am almost 100% sure I am out too. :nope:

sorry to hear AF got you, ready :( I've heard of that book, and it sounds like a great idea! Something to help distract from the stress of TTC and doing something good for the body! Great idea! I had more blood tests today, and have another one wednesday. Then maybe I can get my darn prenatal appt booked :haha:

nite, hope that *itch stays away from you!

Got me my first bfN today. Not cool I tell you. That ugly witch better stay far far away from here I tell you. Doesn't she know she is not welcome here this month.

Did you test again sap? Any symptoms? :hugs:

Awe dang!:growlmad: DON'T GIVE UP!'

AFM I am feeling a little better today....yay:flower:

i did one of those panrosa readings.....not gna lie i got teary eyed cuz it gives me hope! She said i would get preggo in april and have a baby boy in january.....and then there would be no children after that.....that part got me since me and hubby only want one more and then he is getting fixed...we have five right now.:hugs:

lomelly: any updates?

anyone else testing soon?

I am going to test around v-day........it would be a nice gift!

:hugs: Ready, sorry the witch got you.

Boo for the bfn Nite, it's still early yet :hugs:

I have no idea how many dpo I am, but going on a typical 28 day cycle I would be 13dpo. Another BFN today, expecting the witch to show soon. Still have verry sore boobies though, they type I only get when preggo :wacko: My body loves to play tricks on me!

Well my bbs don't hurt at all. I keep staring at them but they won't do anything. lol I do have horrible back pain today which I have never had in my life but my body is probably trying to play tricks on me too. Why am I so self defeating? I think the bfn didn't help. :haha:

it took me til 14dpo to get a bfp, dont lose hope, what brand u using as some arnt as sensitive.... :) im still waiting for my witch to appear...8 weeks and counting grrrr

I used clearblue digital.
I don't know what the sensitivity level is.
Sure makes me feel like I am out. :nope: Ugh!
I know every pregnancy is different but last time around I got a positive on the same test at 10dpo.

So here is my first test of my tww......i did it becaue my husband was giving me a hard time since ive been sick since sunday

what do you guys think?

It may just be a bad evap

Attachments

• feb212.jpg
    feb212.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 11
  • feb213.jpg
    feb213.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9
Mammaspath: I really think I see something. Test again tomorrow! Yay!

AFM: another morning another bfn. :cry:

Mammaspath, I see something too :D

:hugs: Nite. I got another BFN today too

Mammaspath, it's looking good! Test again with fmu?
Sorry to hear about the bfn that keeps showing its ugly face... Hoping for that second line for you guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->