TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

maybe it's back to how it was before? if it's gonna come I hope it comes soon, waiting in limbo is a pain in the butt!
in other news I'm in total shock. the nice nurse just called me and told me my HCG numbers. They were 879 monday and they went up.... to 2758 as of wednesday!!! holy crap!!! there was like a 51 hour lag time between them, but still, holy crap!!

Oh my goodness lomelly that is such wonderful news. I am so happy to hear this. :hugs::hugs:

thanks :hugs: I keep thinking I must have misheard...maybe it's lower than I thought... holy crap lol

:happydance:Lomelly that's awesome! You've got your rainbow
Bfp this am nite?

Hi Ready. How are you doing? Didn't test this morning, forgot actually. Also no af. I don't know anymore. Cramps and backaches though. Not normal for af but this is my second cycle after mc so things may still be off.

How are you guys?

Great numbers Lomelly :D

BFN for me this morning, but no sign of AF. I'm on CD30 too. Lat cycle was 31 days, so maybe AF will turn up tomorrow :shrug: I neeed it to hurry up if it's coming, or DH will be away at the crucial times again. It sucks eh Nite :hugs:

Sure does suck. I'm on CD 31 today. If it goes past this it will be my longest cycle yet. Oh the joys of limbo...I guess it's not really limbo as I am sure af is making her way over.

Limbo hugs sap. Lol :hugs:

Another bfn...it was a cb digi. I now officially have no more tests at home. Which is probably a good thing. I can't believe I am wishing for my af to just come already. Hehe.

the sooner the witch shows, the sooner you can work on that BFP you're going to get next cycle!

Sorry about the bfns ladies, I was really hoping it would happen. But as long as af doesn't show her face you're still in the game.
I'm actually quite calm this cycle keeping my focus on a healthy body. The book I'm reading is great and seems to have some interesting tips on getting your body in perfect condition for conceiving.

Sure does suck. I'm on CD 31 today. If it goes past this it will be my longest cycle yet. Oh the joys of limbo...I guess it's not really limbo as I am sure af is making her way over.

Limbo hugs sap. Lol :hugs:

Bfn here too im on cd 34 last month had af 33 days adter d and c but before was 28 days....this is officially my longest cycle in years.....growing impatient but know af will arrive eventually lol

Threemakefive:.Looks like a couple of us are in the same position. I sure hope af comes quick for us.

sick of waiting for mine wish it would hurry up...any more bfp's? xxx

No af here yet. Living in limbo land. Af needs to just come already. Haha

Ami have you talked with your doctor. I am so sorry, 10 weeks is so long. I really really hope that you figure out what is going on. :hugs:

:hugs: Ami, that does seem a long time. I agree with Nite, maybe speak with your doctor.

Another BFN for me, hurry up AF!

Hi Ami, nice to see you xx
I agree with nite and sapphire, you need to see a doctor about no :witch: just out of curiosity have you tried an hpt to be sure you haven't been lucky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->