TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Aw, mammaspath, I'm sorry, it really can get your day down. I didn't test yesterday or today since I already had too many bfn's this past week. I'm about 5-6 days late. Ugh.

it might be too early mammaspath, sometimes implantation doesn't happen till 11-12 dpo.. don't give up yet :hugs:

Aw, mammaspath, I'm sorry, it really can get your day down. I didn't test yesterday or today since I already had too many bfn's this past week. I'm about 5-6 days late. Ugh.

awe thanks........your 5-6 late? is that normal after a mc?

Im gonna not test until tuesday now:wacko:

This is my second cycle after my mc. Honestly I don't know what is normal after a mc as that was my first. I do know it's the longest cycle I have had though. Hope af comes for me soon.

Witch got me yesterday at CD32. Longest cycle ever :wacko:

Sorry for the bfn mammaspath. Hope you get either a bfp or the witch hurries up Nite :hugs:

Yay sap! I wish the witch would get me already. I know she is coming. I'm CD34 and another bfn. I think it's safe to say I'm not pregnant. Lol

Do you know when you OVd Nite? Maybe you just ovulated late?

I really have no idea. I have alway been pretty normal so I always calculated about two weeks after af. I have been taking B complex and I hear on here that I can lengthen cycles but I don't know for sure. Just want this cycle to be over with. I have been having back ache and cramps/twinges for two weeks now which like I posted earlier has never happened before. With all the bfn's I know I'm not pregnant.

When I looked up hcg levels, the normal level for 5 weeks pregnant (or 21dpo) starts at 18. In theory that means that an hpt may not pick it up yet, although most pregnancies would be picked up at 14dpo. You're not out til the witch gets you! Hope you get an answer either way soon Nite :hugs: x x

Af is in the house. Thank goodness. Here is to new beginnings. :happydance:

:hugs: Glad your wait is over. Come on Nite, we can do it next cycle! :D

Thank you SAp. I think this is going to be a lucky month for us!:hugs:

Anyone on this thread have hypothyroidism and TTC? I just got diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder (Hashimoto's) that causes it and would love to hear some personal stories about getting their levels back in order, etc. Thanks in advance! I am on the WTT wagon until all of this is figured out...so frustrating! Uggghhh! I just want that rainbow baby...as we all do!

Af due today - no sign anywhere.......test bfn ugh. nite now i know how you felt.

oh and your little girl is FREAKING ADORABLE!

Hi Krippy.

My sister-in-law has Hashimotos and just had a boy. I don't know the details but through diet and meds she got her body in gear and had a very successful pregnancy and birth. Sorry I don't have more details but wanted to give you hope. Wishing you luck with everything. :hugs: and prayers.

Thank you so much Nitengale! I really appreciate your post! I know that there is hope I just like to hear about all of the good stories to keep my spirits up. So happy for your SIL! :)

Aw, Thank you Mammaspath. :cloud9:

How are you doing today? Af staying away still?

Ami: Any news?

Sap: how is the witch treating you? The first day for me was not fun. But things are slowing down now. Have no idea how to calculate my O day now. Haha... 28 day cycle, 33 day cycle.... Guess we will just have to bd a lot just in case you know...oh darn.:haha:

:hugs: Krippy. I'm sorry, I don't have any experience of hypothyroidism. I hope you can find some answers.

OMG Nite, your little girl is freaking adorable! Witch has been really heavy :growlmad: wish it would go away already. DH is only home for 3 days, then he goes away again for a week so I fear this month will be a hopeless one. FX this is your month :)

Hi ladies!
It looks like everyone is on to another cycle. I hope it ends the way you want this cycle!
Nite I agree with the others your little girl is soooo cute.
I'm wondering if anyone knows much about bbt? On cd9 I took my temp in the eve just for fun and it was elevated to where is normally is post ov. I took it the next couple of mornings and its still elevated to where it has been previous months post ov. I hadn't taken it the first wk of my cycle so no clue what my temps were. Can your temp change or is it possible I ov'd soooo early?

Thank you SAp. I think this is going to be a lucky month for us!:hugs:

Hi girlies! hope all is well!

no af here yet!:shrug: just waiting......im anxious to get on board to making a baby but i have to say the 2ww just plain sucks!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->