TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Thank you SAp. I think this is going to be a lucky month for us!:hugs:

Hi girlies! hope all is well!

no af here yet!:shrug: just waiting......im anxious to get on board to making a baby but i have to say the 2ww just plain sucks!:growlmad:

Totally sucks. :growlmad: I really hope this is your month. I on the other hand seem to have only had a 3 day period. Don't know what that's all about.:shrug:

Hello ladies...I am soooo sorry I have been MIA. I have alot going on..I got a new job and going through issues involving custody and my son...It has been awhile since my M/c...but I am hoping this TWW goes by fast or should I say this 1WW now..I had IUI on the 7th of Feb. hoping to be preggo soon and join all the ladies who have been blessed with catching that eggie...I am sorry about being absent. I will do my best to post more...=) Thanks for understanding!!!:flower:

Welcome back tryingfaith. I hope things go well with your son. I also hope that you get your bfp in a week. :flower:

Hey girls...just been hanging out....6weeks since my last af and she has arrived WOOOHOOO....glad to see most of u finally got ur af :) gl in ur new cycle :)!

Fingers crossed for you tryingfaith, I hope the IUI works!

Ready, I'm not sure but I guess anything is possible. I'm sure I read of a lady who OV'd on day 9 (which was really early for her), and got her bfp that cycle.

Hi trying faith! - hope everthing goes well with your son.

nite - wth is up with our cylces?!

afm - still no af!!!! going a bit crazy. im only a few days late but still!

readynwaiting--ignore any temp you didn't take around the same time in the morning with at least 3 hours sleep before temping. It's possible after a M/C for your temps to be in a different range, mine changed by about .2 C after my M/C. It's not unheard of for someone to O on CD9.. Have any sticks to pee on? :haha:
I have to agree nite, she is a doll.
mammaspath, I hope your get your AF or BFP shortly.. waiting is never any fun..

p.s. tryingfaith, FX'd you see those lines in a week!

Well as it turned out I took my temp this am and it was back down .8 from the past few days and i got a blazing pos opk today. Looks like I'm where I should be. Thanks sap and lomelly!
Lomelly how is everything on your end?

get to BD'ing ready! :haha: that's the fun part! Things are going good so far, I have a dating scan next thursday because you know, I wasn't sure of my dates ;) The nice nurse also gave me another set of blood work. I started crying when she told me my results--in 9 days they went from 2758 to 19568! They didn't even get that high last time at 9.5 weeks... Trying to not get excited till after scan..

Bding done for today! Lol
Those are amazing numbers lomelly, soooo exciting!

readynwaiting--ignore any temp you didn't take around the same time in the morning with at least 3 hours sleep before temping. It's possible after a M/C for your temps to be in a different range, mine changed by about .2 C after my M/C. It's not unheard of for someone to O on CD9.. Have any sticks to pee on? :haha:
I have to agree nite, she is a doll.
mammaspath, I hope your get your AF or BFP shortly.. waiting is never any fun..

Fingers crossed for you tryingfaith, I hope the IUI works!

Ready, I'm not sure but I guess anything is possible. I'm sure I read of a lady who OV'd on day 9 (which was really early for her), and got her bfp that cycle.

Thanks... Now on to the BD'ing for today ready ;)

Done and done! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->