TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

lomelly - great numbers!

tryingfaith - fx'd for u! 2 pink lines!

nite - how are you?

ready- i hope u catch the eggy!
afm im still waiting for af! ugh! this is getting annoying!

hope AF shows herself soon! better to get on with it! I'm trying to be optimistic about these numbers but I don't know... anyone have any experience with HCG levels??

Just in the tww before the official tww. I have way less stree before I o which is nice. Did you get your af yet?

lomelly - great numbers!

tryingfaith - fx'd for u! 2 pink lines!

nite - how are you?

ready- i hope u catch the eggy!
afm im still waiting for af! ugh! this is getting annoying!

hope AF shows herself soon! better to get on with it! I'm trying to be optimistic about these numbers but I don't know... anyone have any experience with HCG levels??
Hey lomelly!
Anything that I have read says hcg levels should not be used after 6000 to determine if a pregnancy is viable. An u/s is the best thing. I know that doesn't make your wait any easier but its something. Also, numbers don't double as quickly the higher they get. I can't wait to hear how things go.

The wait is gonna kill me... I probably won't hear till Friday at the earliest, but probably not till Monday :(

When you have your scan you will be able to see the heartbeat so you will have your confirmation.

Af finally came around! yay! im ready to go for another cycle........lets get some bfp's soon ladies!

Glad you are not in limbo anymore. This is going to be the month!

well i had AF in a fashion, very light for 3 days then gone??? weird.

Any more BFPS? xx

This will be the month for you guys!!!

And ready, I'm going to one of those labs where they don't even let you see the screen :( Or tell you anything about what they're seeing.. then they'll forward the results to my dr.. it sucks!!!

I've never been to one of those labs lomelly. Any u/s I've had (and I've had tons this past year) has had a screen that I can look at. That just sucks!

The only screen I was told I can see is at an OBGYN's office, or my drs. Such crap, but I guess I'm lucky I'm getting some kind of early scan... even a dating scan.. lol

The only screen I was told I can see is at an OBGYN's office, or my drs. Such crap, but I guess I'm lucky I'm getting some kind of early scan... even a dating scan.. lol

Hope it goes well. How far along do you think you are now? What are your symptoms?

Well ladies,
Thanks for the well wishes and warm welcome back, but AF showed yesterday and my CD2 scan showed a residual follie...so no IUI this cycle...on to the next cycle end of March early April...=( Its ok though I thought about taking the month off anyhow, now I know its a good idea...Im still gonna BD though :haha:
Lets get those:bfp: ladies and pray that :witch: stays away!!! FAR AWAY!

I'm 7w2d, so I will see if their ultrasound date matches mine. There should be a heartbeat by this point, right?? I'm petrified of going in and seeing an empty sack again.. Trying to reassure myself it's different than last time, HCG levels are higher, I actually started getting morning sickness (which is all day for me now). I'm still so scared :S Scan is at 1pm today, hope I get to see something! anything!
sorry to hear witch got you, tryingfaith :hugs:

Lomelly you are going to be fine. I would ask if they saw a heartbeat b/c you have had a loss and are worried. Start crying and make them feel bad. If they won't tell you after that stomp on their foot. Haha don't do that. I can't wait to hear!!

Lomelly you are going to be fine. I would ask if they saw a heartbeat b/c you have had a loss and are worried. Start crying and make them feel bad. If they won't tell you after that stomp on their foot. Haha don't do that. I can't wait to hear!!

Lol that's funny, I agree!

I didn't even have to ask, she showed me!! I saw little bean, and a flicker of a heart beat!! I almost lost it, I cried after I left the room. She thinks bean is about the right size for where I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->