TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray! I love that you have a ticker now. Rainbow babies all around!

I didn't want to jinx it till after I had seen little bean was okay lol what a relief!!

Hey Ladies! How is everyone doing? I have been on vacation and haven't been on the computer. I'm in Arizona and loving the sun and heat which has been a great distraction in the tww. I am due for AF in a week and am going to try my hardest (again) not to test before. FX'd.

Ooh, have a lovely time Ready :D Sending you lots of :dust: for your 2ww.

I got an almost positive opk today at CD16, looks like another long(ish) cycle for me. What's really annoying is that my ov symptoms seem to mimic my preggo symptoms, its so weird :wacko: That must have been why I was so convinced I was preggo last cycle :dohh:

Hi Sapphire! I also notice that my post ov symptoms are similar to my pg symptoms. I'm trying not to pay too much attention. In saying that, I have been having some crampy, draggy, heavy feelings going on today but it could be me just paying too much attention to my body.
I hope this is our month!!

Yeah, it's hard not to overanalyse :haha: I hope your crampy feelings are a lil bean getting snuggly! :dust:

Fx'd ready, hope you're right about the symptoms! Glad you're having a lovely vacation!

Ok so I brought one test with me on vacation and peed on it today to get rid of it so it would stop bugging me. I did it, put it away and went shopping. When I got back this is what was on it:

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 11
  • test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 11
It's there but I can't trust it because I don't know when it appeared. I picked up a couple of frer tests so I'll take one in the am and see.

BFN on the frer...I think. I've been told the dollar store tests give bad evaps, I think that's what that may have been. I think my eyes are playing tricks on me, it looks like a shadow of a line but I don't think it's actually there. I'm still early, I'm still early, I'm still early! Lol, need to stay positive. How are you ladies making out?

:hugs: Aw, it is still super early Ready - hope you get those lovely lines in a few days time.

I think I'm 1dpo today, opk was a lot lighter. The dreaded 2ww!

Still 5 days away from testing! FX'd!

Hope your TWW goes fast :flower:

Sap: I think I'm in the 2ww as well. But as I am stubborn and don't use opk's I'm not 100% sure. I am pn CD16 though. This is going to be our month, I can feel it.

Ready: Have any symptoms? If that was an evap line it was a pretty dark one.

Lomelly: Yay for week 8!

I've got a feeling it's our month too Nite. Trouble is, I think every month is my month :haha:

Wow Lomelly, week 8 already! :D

Have you tested again Ready?

I have noticed that there are a couple of ladies who joined our thread, but don't seem to post now, that have their bfps :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->