TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

So I had a kinda rough night. DH told me that he feels like he wants to postpone baby making till he feels more financially stable. :cry: I'm not gonna lie it was hard to hear. I'm at a loss right now. I have a 6 year old and he has a 9 year old but I want another one and we don't have one together. I think it is especially hard since we have been trying since July and also because I was pregnant for 3 months in December and we know how that ended. I just don't know what to do.

I'm sorry to hear that Nite. Maybe you won't need to worry about it, in 2 weeks you'll have your bfp and then things will work as they are supposed to. Waiting until you are financially stable could never happen. When I had my son we were definitely not in the greatest position but we made it work, plenty of people do. That's my 2 cents! I'm sending you positivity and hugs!!!
AFM, I've had plenty of pelvic/ab region "stuff" (tightness, pinching, twinges) but who knows what it is. Every month I seem to notice stuff and it never pans out. I haven't tested again. We leave to go home tomorrow night so I'll try to hold out until AF is late. I have spent a small fortune on tests the past 6 months and really need to stop. Try to do it the good old fashioned way!
I will be so excited for you 2 when you get your bfp's Sap and Nite. And Lomelly when you have your next scan and see the little peanut swimming around I can't wait to hear about it. Time will give us all what we are seeking.

:hugs: Nite hunny, I'm sorry to hear that. I do think that men sometimes don't understand what it feels like to have a loss. My DH was married before and has a 14 year old, and had also suffered 2 losses before he met me. To him, the losses weren't actually babies. Of course, we don't think like that. Maybe he doesn't understand why you want a baby so bad, and as soon as possible. For me, the only way I will start to get over my loss, is to be pregnant again. We aren't in the best financial situation, but I know there's never a good time. My DH also only has one tube (he had a vasectomy reversal over 2 years ago), and it may not be permanent. we were super fortunate to have conceived Holly. I hope that you get your bfp this cycle, and then you won't have to worry. You know I'm always here if you want to talk :hugs:

Ready, I so hope that it's your month too. I know what you mean about symptom spotting. This will be my 9th cycle TTC, and I'm convinced i'm pregnant every month :blush:

:dust: to us all!

Nite, I'm sorry to hear that, but maybe you can have a real heart to heart with DH and tell him how much you want this? Waiting until you're better financially could take a while (I know personally I'm not financially 100%, but who is nowadays?).. Maybe he just doesn't understand your view point? I hope you two can work something out :hugs:

I know what you mean about symptom spotting, I did the same thing every month. Usually it was the months that I said "screw it all I don't care" and didn't pay attention were my BFP months.. How much longer of your TWW sapphire?

FX'd for the next time you test, ready! I have no idea when my next scan will be :( I don't have a first obgyn appt yet, but I do have another prenatal appt with my dr in 2 weeks, so maybe I can bug for one then...

I got my "official" results back from my scan (as she never could tell me how I was measuring). I was measured 7 w 1 day (one day behind what I was) and the heartbeat rate was 146 bpm.. that's a bit high but I guess that's good right?

That sounds perfect Lomelly, not too high at all :cloud9:

Funny you should say that about the symptoms, the times I've been pregnant I had a distinct lack of them.

I think I'm 2dpo, got aagges :wacko:

So I had a kinda rough night. DH told me that he feels like he wants to postpone baby making till he feels more financially stable. :cry: I'm not gonna lie it was hard to hear. I'm at a loss right now. I have a 6 year old and he has a 9 year old but I want another one and we don't have one together. I think it is especially hard since we have been trying since July and also because I was pregnant for 3 months in December and we know how that ended. I just don't know what to do.

awe nite! HUGS HUGS HUGS! I hope you can figure out some stuff with you and hubster. I totally know how wanting to be pregnant is an obsession now that i have lost one......is it like that for you?

afm im working on the babydance by smep for the second month......i just want a baby!

CONGRATS TO LOMELLY! how exciting!

comon ladies we need another baby blessing here on the thread!

awe nite! HUGS HUGS HUGS! I hope you can figure out some stuff with you and hubster. I totally know how wanting to be pregnant is an obsession now that i have lost one......is it like that for you?

afm im working on the babydance by smep for the second month......i just want a baby!

CONGRATS TO LOMELLY! how exciting!

comon ladies we need another baby blessing here on the thread!

Aww...thank you guys! It is so so nice to have this support.

He knows how much I want this but I don't think he fully understands. The mc has put a hole in me and I also feel that nothing short of getting pregnant again can help me feel better. TTC has made me focus on something else you know. Prolonging this only prolongs the grief. I really hope that I have already o'ed and this is my month. Oh the tests that life brings. Sorry I am being such a downer.

:hugs: Nite, I can 100% relate to you. You don't have to apologise my love, we're here to support you.

Nite, expressing your feelings is not being a downer, it's human. I have learned to discuss only the necessary details with my DH and he has learned to keep his lips tight about certain things. If I hear someone tell me to relax about ttc one more time I may just lose my sh*t! How do you relax when you are fully aware of EVERY day of your cycle? I know that days 12-16 are key for conceiving so of course I'm going to make things happen. As well I know days 10dpo-14dpo are when I'm going to get a bfp so I obsess about every symptom and poas daily. I know just talk to you guys about it b/c you get where I'm coming from and don't judge the way my family does. Funny how that works!
Someone out of the 4 of us definitely is going to get their bfp, maybe all of us. It will be a good month.:thumbup::happydance::hugs:

Nite, expressing your feelings is not being a downer, it's human. I have learned to discuss only the necessary details with my DH and he has learned to keep his lips tight about certain things. If I hear someone tell me to relax about ttc one more time I may just lose my sh*t! How do you relax when you are fully aware of EVERY day of your cycle? I know that days 12-16 are key for conceiving so of course I'm going to make things happen. As well I know days 10dpo-14dpo are when I'm going to get a bfp so I obsess about every symptom and poas daily. I know just talk to you guys about it b/c you get where I'm coming from and don't judge the way my family does. Funny how that works!
Someone out of the 4 of us definitely is going to get their bfp, maybe all of us. It will be a good month.:thumbup::happydance::hugs:

Yep, totally agree with you Ready. That's what boards like this are for, we all understand and can support each other.

Come on girls, we can do it!

Hey ladies,
Just when i thought i was ready to start trying again since loss I had to have lap surgery for dermoid cyst removal. While the surgeon was there they checked everything was ok. I feel relieved that my tubes aren't blocked and no other random problems down there...so i have to wait a bit longer to ttc again. sigh! just waiting for the all clear first.

Positive vibes to you ladies. I feel a BFP coming up soon on this board soon.

Sorry you had to have the surgery babyjo but it would be reassuring knowing that everything is good to go. I think after this cycle if AF comes I'm going to go for testing. It will be a full year since my first pregnancy and I would like to know that both me and DH have everything in working order.

:hugs: babyjo, glad you got the all clear. Hope you don't have to wait too long to TTC again.

Nite, I hope you're ok. x x

Ya I think its a good idea. Do u know what I came across in the states? First response has fertility indicators to detect if u have a strong egg supply. I bought tests and it came with it so I'm going to see how it works if af comes.

Ya I heard of those, you test on like cd 3 and it let's you know how high or low your fsh is.. Is that the one??

Ya that's it. I've never seen it before. Kind of interesting. I think I'm out again this month. I haven't tested again since the bfn but I don't feel like anything is going on. Trying not to get down about it.

Hey ladies, any news?

I am really hoping that I caught that egg. Due to my last abnormally long cycle I have no idea what day I o'ed last week. DH and I bd'ed everyday this cycle until the other day when he decided it was not the time. Which is so annoying since it was around the time of O. I hate not knowing what dpo I am. Anyways there is my rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->