TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Wow...I totally slaughtered my last post, actually it was the darn predictive text. Oh well. I'm feeling okay today I guess other than feeling doomed this month. :haha: I keep getting this little stabbing feeling below my belly button. It probably means nothing though. Also a little bit emotional but I'm female it happens...haha. Been talking to DH a little, I think I may be able to con him into trying again or else :gun:

Ready: sorry the witch is not being nice, I hope she is helping you clean house for next months bfp!

Sap: when are you going to test?

Lomelly: anxious to hear how the scan went!!!

Lomelly that is amazing! I hope you can sit back, relax and enjoy. This is your first child? Savour it all. Soon enough your baby will be turning 9 and you'll wonder where did the time go. Well, that's me anyways. Lol
Nite I hope that feeling is a bean snuggling in. What dpo are you now?
Afm I'm "cleaning house" and trying to keep cool. Haha I'm going to follow my plan from "Making Babies" and get this body working. Top that with SMEP and I should be good. Patience, patience, patience.

If I calculate from my normal 28 day cycles I am 8dpo, if I calculate from my last abnormal cycle of 33 days I am 4dpo. I mean how confusing is that? :shrug:

Yay lomelly enjoy this, everything sounds great!! 3 more weeks and your in your second tri :happydance:

Ready I also have a 9 year old boy, he is a step son but I have had him full-time for 4 years now. Time does fly....except for when you are TTC though :haha:

Yup this is our first :) I'm hoping for time to fly so I can be in the second tri soon lol

Aw great news Lomelly!

Congrats Babyjo, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Hope you feel better soon Ready :hugs:

Well, the witch got me a week early - giving me a 25 day cycle compared to the previous 31 and 32 days :wacko: My cycles have been completely nuts since the MC, I know I ov'd on CD17.

Come on Nite, you're our last hope for another bfp this month! Will keep everything crossed for you! :dust:

Sorry to hear that SAP but I would rather a shock early than a tease wondering am I or arent i?

Congrats Lomelly! How exciting!

Nite - i hope you get dh back to babymaking! and ya im with you on the confusing cycles!

ready - i hope you feel better soon!

babyjo - congrats! that is so exciting! take it easy!

afm - i have had two blazing positive opks! oh its baby making time and we are trying our hardest with preseed......i swear this ttc stuff is kinda ridiculous!

I've used preseed the past 2 months and its a little tricky to be spontaneous and dtd. This month I'm taking gluten and dairy out of my diet to see if it better balances my body. I checked a site out WWW.makingbabies.com and it was all about proper nutrition/supplements to help with endo and fertility. It's along the same lines as the book I read called making babies (different drs).
On another note I used the fertility test out and it looks like good news. I'll post a pic in a min.

It says the 2nd line needs to be lighter than the control line for your fsh to be normal.

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 7
Sap: that darn witch, sorry she got you!

Mammaspath: get to bd'ing :haha:

I have absolutely nothing new going on. Gosh I wish I knew what CD I was on.

Great news, ready! It's reassuring when you know things are working right. Any more tests lined up??
sorry to hear the witch got you saph :hugs:
Nite, I will patiently wait for your BFP in a week or so... ;)
Hope everyone else is doing well!

Sap: that darn witch, sorry she got you!

Mammaspath: get to bd'ing :haha:

I have absolutely nothing new going on. Gosh I wish I knew what CD I was on.

I mean dpo, I'm on CD25.

Babyjo how are you doing?

Well I'm currently on dday 4 of positive opks. I'm following smep this month. Tonight is my las hurrah so we will see how it goes! I'm trying so hard!

No testing here. Going to try and wait it out. I do feel out though due to DH's amazingness this month. :growlmad:

Good job mamma, fx'd for a bfp!
Don't count yourself out yet nite, if those little swimmers want it bad enough they'll do their job. Can't wait to hear.
SAP any testing yet?
Lomelly 2.5 wks and your a third of the way there.
Afm waiting for the big show next wknd, maybe practice up this next week:haha:

FX Nite and mammaspath! :dust:

I think I'm gonna give up full-on TTC for the time being. It's too stressful, and we have had a family crisis so have other things to worry about. DH isn't even here half the time, so I feel we're wasting our time. We will NTNP instead for a while.

In another 11 days I have an appt with the obgyn... Hope to hell he does an ultrasound lol. I feel very unpregnant :( practice away ready :haha:
I'm sorry to hear that saph, but I'm glad you'll still be ntnp
Nite I hope the witch doesn't show, come on swimmers!!

Lomelly when I was pregnant with my son I had 2 "periods" and no symptoms other than I thought my boobs looked great! But that was before I knew I was pregnant. At 12 wks-ish I almost fainted (still didn't know I was pregnant) but other than that NO indicators that I was pregnant. Enjoy the smooth ride b/c you could be horribly nauseous and exhausted.
SAP sorry things aren't ideal right now but this is when it will happen b/c you won't really be stressing about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->