TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Well with my son, since I missed the first 12 weeks, I definitely had more than a few drinks and he's perfectly fine. I'm not saying I would do that knowingly but I'm not going to feel bad this wknd. The little bean is going to come to me when it's good and ready.
How are you feeling? Is it next week or the week after you go to see the dr?

Hey ladies! Yay the weekend is almost here! I hope you guys enjoy St. Pattys Day. I tempted this morning for the first time. 96.48 seems low but that may be normal for last day of af, I don't know. DH is excited to try again which helps me relax so much more and makes me happy. :happydance: He said we will bd everyday so we won't miss it. That's what we did when I got my bfp last October so hopefully it works. Other than that looking forward to trying preseed out. Although I don't know which CD to start.

Hey Nite!
I'm usually around 97 throughout the first part of my cycle with not too much shifting maybe .2 either way. I dip down around ovulation to around 96.3 and then 1dpo go up over 98 and remain there until AF. Everyone's temps are different so do worry too much about the numbers but more the pattern.
I'm soooo happy for you that your DH has jumped back on the babymaking wagon. Makes life totally less stressful. As far as the preseed is concerned I would start using it 4-5 days before you think OV is going to happen, the:spermy: can live for days if it's all good "in there". :dust:
AFM I've got some serious :sex: to be having this wknd. Getting in to game time mode!! :thumbup:

Hey Nite!
I'm usually around 97 throughout the first part of my cycle with not too much shifting maybe .2 either way. I dip down around ovulation to around 96.3 and then 1dpo go up over 98 and remain there until AF. Everyone's temps are different so do worry too much about the numbers but more the pattern.
I'm soooo happy for you that your DH has jumped back on the babymaking wagon. Makes life totally less stressful. As far as the preseed is concerned I would start using it 4-5 days before you think OV is going to happen, the:spermy: can live for days if it's all good "in there". :dust:
AFM I've got some serious :sex: to be having this wknd. Getting in to game time mode!! :thumbup:

That was supposed to read DON'T worry too much about the temps :dohh:. I think you grasped it though Nite!

Hey ladies

I'm trying to keep BUSY until my first scan next week. Going crazy waiting but trying to think positive. Lomley- you are sooo close to that 2nd tri. Let's hope the time goes quick.

We loved preseed. We used it a lot last year. I think we used to use too much of the stuff because the cycle we didn't use it last year I got bfp.

Ready-It is amazing what they can tell of your fertility from a couple of simple blood tests. My level were at the higher end of normal but it's just a sign that if I want a big family I can't space them out too much which is good to know.

BBTs are reassuring too if you get a regular pattern. It is easy to get obsessed with every temperature rise and fall so try and just look at the overall pattern. It's great for predicting exactly when af will come too.

Happy st Patricks day ladies :)

Hello Ladies,
It has been 4 months to the day since my M/C in Nov. I am on CD 4 today and have an u/s next Friday to check my follie size. I am on 100iu of Bravelle CD3-10 5mg letrozole CD 3-9 and HCG trigger shot when Follies are ready then IUI #3 end of March. I so hope this is it for me and my hubby. Please pray for us. =)

Congrats to the ladies who got their BFP's WOO HOO!!!!:flower:

Thinking of you ladies...HUGS!

Praying for you tryingfaith :dust:

:hugs: Lomelly and babyjo, I hope you can start to relax soon.

Happy :sex: Ready and Nite! You can do it! :)

Can you say bow-chik-a-wow-wow!!!:thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG0354.jpg
    IMAG0354.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 7
:haha: ready, I burst out laughing when I saw that comment... My next appt is with the OB on the 22nd, so it's almost here! I'm thinking of renting a doppler in the next few weeks just for some extra reassurance. catch that eggy!!!

how far along are you now babyjo??

gl to you tryingfaith xx

isn't temping fun, nite? ;) even more fun when you have to shove it up your whoo-ha... :haha:

thanks saph, I'm trying so hard to relax.. it's hard because my symptoms all have slowly went away :(

Just keeping it real lomelly Haha!
Your symptoms are lessening because you are entering the 2nd tri, smooth sailing from here. Soon you'll be feeling the baby move...think gas bubbles that's what it feels like at first.

Ready- lol! Hope you're bd your weekend away :)

I must be coming up to 6 weeks now but should find out in a day when I have my scan. I hope i see a heartbeat. When I go toilet I keep checking for bleeding.... I've got to stop that but it's hard not to!

Trying- fx for you Hun and that the perfect egg meets the perfect swimmer. Keep us posted. x

I have been very successful on the :sex: front. I really hope this is the month. Impatience is setting in and trying to drive me mad.
Baby you will see the heartbeat and be relieved/excited and hopefully able to enjoy the next 9 months. Keep us posted.
Trying fx'd for you, I hope it is a happy ending.
SAP how are things?
Nite you must be in the lull before babymaking begins. How are the temps?
Lomelly did get a doppler?
Afm not sure if I have ov yet as I haven't felt it but again I never used to be able to. Since the Ectopic its been quite uncomfortable to ov. I didn't temp this am b/c I drank last night. Tomorrow am will determine if I have or not. And then...da da dum...tww begins. Ahhhhh!!!

Thanks Ladies,
I am on CD 5 todayand am taking my Bravelle shots like a champ.:thumbup:
They sting a little, but It will all be worth it!!! I have an U/S scheduled for Friday to check follies...So Heres to all of us TTC!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Ready, I'm gonna wait till after my thursday appt before I get one. I think I'm just gonna rent one for a month or two, as a good one is about $200 and I just can't fork that out right now. I hope you get a lovely temp shift tomorrow morning! And I REALLY hope that sperm and eggy did their own little :sex: ... :haha:
Best of luck to you this cycle tryingfaith!

FX for you Ready and tryingfaith!

I've been trying to NTNP, but have peed on 2 opks already :haha: I haven't got any more now anyway. DH was too tired to BD last night, I will pounce on him later :)

My friend bought one when she was pregnant and loved it! Not only is it reassuring it's just lovely to hear that little pitter patter inside of you. $200 is a little crazy though!

AFM I thought I would have ov'd already as I had the very pos OPK on sat but no temp shift yet. Usually I ov within 12 hours of getting my pos opk. I know they say anywhere from 12-48 hours but that's not been my reg pattern. Now I'm getting a little nervous that I'm not going to ov this month. That would really piss me off!
Oh well, I'll see what tomorrow brings with my temps.
How's everyone else making out?

I got positive opk Saturday night and Sunday morning, didn't ov till Tuesday morning... You will get there :)

I got positive opk Saturday night and Sunday morning, didn't ov till Tuesday morning... You will get there :)
Thanks Lomelly! I'm bad for overreacting when things don't go as expected. Another trait my DH luuuuvvvvs about me. hahah:nope:
I've been "feeling" things going on for the past little while so I think it's happening. :happydance:

Good luck Sap & Ready!

So I started temping and this is the forth day. It keeps increasing by about .2 to .3 everyday. I looked at other peoples charts and they're points are all over the place. I don't know. I do know that I am excited to start pressed here soon though. :haha: like tonight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->