TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

I agree. I hear so many people say that the month they really didn't try was the month it happened.

Afm I think DH is back to understanding me. He brought it up yesterday and we had a nice little talk about it. But I won't know till my ovulation week next month if he really means it :haha:. I feel like af is coming...

That's good to hear nite but you won't be oving next month b/c you will be pg.

Backache, cramps, sore bbs...the witch sure feels like she is on the way.

How are you ladies doing today? :hugs:

You're not out til she arrives Nite! :dust:

I'm ok, got loads of drama going on to distract me from my bfn!

CD 1 for me. At least DH is back on board. So tempted to try my first OPK'S the cycle. So this was a 27 day cycle after a 33 day cycle....blah.

Glad you are distracted sap! Hope things are ok.

How many ovulation tests do i need to buy for one cycle? And are the cheap ones satisfactory?

How many ovulation tests do i need to buy for one cycle? And are the cheap ones satisfactory?

I'm not part of ur thread lol but saw ur post....I used answer brand and walgreens brand I do strips bc they are cheaper...20 strips for $15 or so :) they work for me.... do them same time everyday that gets best results

i think the cheap ones work great.......but i did have 4 days of positives with walgreens brand this month........

can you just get pregnant so :thumbup::wacko::flower::winkwink:You don't need anymore of those for a while!

Thanks Mammaspath!:flower:

Well this will be my first time using them...everyone watch out I'm getting serious this month. :haha: I think I'll use pre-seed too. I hear a lot on b&b about it.

Thanks Mammaspath!:flower:

Well this will be my first time using them...everyone watch out I'm getting serious this month. :haha: I think I'll use pre-seed too. I hear a lot on b&b about it.

I used preseed this month! i hope it works!

Aw, I'm sorry the witch got you Nite. Holly was a preseed baby :) I used IC opks this cycle, and they worked great for me. Some people test twice a day to ensure they catch the surge. Make sue you don't test with FMU - LH isn't metabolised until later in the day :thumbup:

Hey ladies!
Sap sorry about the bfn and drama, I hope you are ok?
Nite I use dollar store opks and they work perfectly. I use them around 2pm-ish starting cd12 and catch my surge no problem. I also temp because that is the true indicator that you have ov'd. You can have an lh surge and not ov, just something to consider.
Mammas let's see that bfp!

Nite, preseed is great, we used it both times for our BFPs. I don't always get EWCM so that's why I chose to use it. Woohoo you're getting down to business! lol
Sorry the witch got you saph :hugs:
when are you testing mammaspath?? I think a few BFPs in here are overdue! :)
Ready, I loved temping! You're so right about that, the LH surge doesn't always mean O.. I liked temping because I could pinpoint to the day I O'd, and I could see if we DTD enough :haha: where are you in your cycle?

Ov should be by next tues so this wk we will be practicing so we can get it right. Lol
I've been sticking with my gluten free and dairy free (pretty much) diet trying to balance my body. This is last chance for a 2012 baby so going to make it work. I am going to book an appt for testing today. I've been hesitant b/c I'm not quite there in my head yet but Dh is on board so best to do it while he's willing.
How r u feeling?

So I called and booked an appt to start testing mar 29 which will put me at 10-11dpo. It could be a sweet surprise to find out I'm pg and Wont need tests run. Fx'd!

Ready I REALLY hope this is your month.

I guess I'll go buy my OPK's from the dollar store. Oh this is exciting, I have been putting it off cause I thought I could do without it. Obviously not.

I guess I will buy a bassal thermometer this week. I know that you are supposed to take it after at least 3 hours of sleep of something. Right?

Since I'm a professional at all this (haha) ill give you the low down nite:
At least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep
Take temp before you get up, move, drink, talk, kiss, etc.
Take temp at same time every am
Fertilityfriend.com will be your bff for recording/charting (you can pay extra for a vip membership and it will tell you way more than you want to know-WARNING prepare to be obsessed) or just chart it on the sheet that will come with the thermometer.
After a couple of months you should see a pattern with your cycle. When your temp dips midway through your cycle and then spikes up you have ov'd. And by spike I mean .2 to .4 above what your temps were in the first half of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->