TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Yes Lomelly, where are you?!

Ready, I agree with Nite. Loads of people get their bfps on the months they're not hopeful.

Nite, don't worry about crazy temps. Ready is probably right, get BDing!

AFM, I have kinda lost track of which CD I'm on, but I think I may have OVd. Got those sore boobies again.

My friend has been transferred to a hospital in Toronto. She did not respond to any antibiotics and is now on full life support :cry: Please carry on praying!

Hi ladies, the obgyn did not do an ultrasound but DID get little bean on doppler! So DH and I got to hear the heart beat :) and DH had his phone handy to record it lol I feel soooo much better now!!!

Yay! Time to sit back, relax and enjoy the new life growing inside of you! Soooo happy for you.

Thanks! I was kind of in shock, I went in preparing for the worst (because of symptoms just vanishing). But last night DH and I went to mcdonald's (naughty!) and we were standing there waiting to order and I looked and I said I don't even want to eat anything from here.. the thought of it is turning my stomach.. so I got a small thing and tried to eat it and got like two bites in and couldn't eat anymore. then I said "woohoo sickness is back!!!" :haha: I do feel loads better, still want to invest in a doppler but will wait till one comes along for the right price.
temping takes a cycle or two to get used to nite, do you temp vaginally? I researched when I temped and found doing it vaginally gives you more stable temps. I hope it gives you the reassurance you need!

Sap- fingers crossed for your friend-

Lomley- congrats on hearing bubs heart rate on Doppler! Great sign!

Thanks! I even bought a Doppler on eBay today.... It should get here around the 13 week mark!

My friend has a doppler that she is going to give me whenever my rainbow decides to join me. I remember with my son being so excited each month I had my appt to hear his little heart. It just reinforces the amazing feeling that you have life growing inside of you.

Happy Friday Ladies!!!!

Hey Sap!
Has your friend improved at all? I hope she has and is on the mend.
Not much going on my end. Not giving too much hope to this cycle. My DH is pissing me off that is all that is exciting in my world.

Lomelly: your news makes me so happy! :happydance:

Ready: Hope DH starts to behave himself.

I have not ovulated as of yet so still practicing. TTC is so frustrating, I try to make it fun buts it's really not, all I want is the end result. :haha: And FB pictures of bumps are not making it any easier. Ugh!

I hear ya Nite! I hate this process. When you're young you do everything in your power not to get pregnant but when you're ready and able it's sooo hard!
I'm still not sure if I ov'd at all, AF is due around Apr. 3 or 4 so we will see what happens.
I'm meeting up with my girlies tonight as my dh is on my shitlist today. I rarely get girly time anymore so I'm looking forward to it.
Any big plans for the weekend?

Nite, it really is awful to see those pics when you're trying so hard. They made me into a jealous monster after the mmc. :hugs: all the practicing will pay off!

Ready, girls night sounds fun, hope dh behaves himself and gets off the shit list lol. I work all weekend.... Oh joy!

Sap, how is your friend doing? Any news?

Nite, me too. TTC sucks and it di=oesn't help when everyone else seems to get preggo at the drop of a hat.

Boo to your OH Ready! Have a fun night :)

My friend is not improving :( Her kidneys have started to fail and she is on dialysis as well as life support. She is a fighter though, I hope by a miracle she pulls through!

Happy weekend ladies :)

Nite, me too. TTC sucks and it di=oesn't help when everyone else seems to get preggo at the drop of a hat.

Boo to your OH Ready! Have a fun night :)

My friend is not improving :( Her kidneys have started to fail and she is on dialysis as well as life support. She is a fighter though, I hope by a miracle she pulls through!

Happy weekend ladies :)

PRAYING FOR YOUR FRIEND....[-o<

How are you guys? I still have no o pain yet but I assume I will in the next few days. I think I will tell around the 7th of April. Gosh if this month doesn't work I don't know what will :wacko:

I felt like that last month Nite. Perfectly timed BD, preseed and softcups - then AF came a week early and ruined it all :growlmad: I think you will get your bfp this cycle, it will be a nice xmas present!

sapphire = i read the thread on your friend.............i am so sad for her and the family............i will pray for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->