TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Jump on the preseed bandwagon Nite! I'll throw a little bow-chik-a-wow-wow in your direction:haha: As for the temps don't look at other people's and compare to yours, everyone is different. What you really want to see is that temp rise after you ov with the shift remaining up for more than 10 days.
AFM I still haven't ov I guess b/c my temps were only up .1 today. I don't know what's going on but I'm not happy:hissy: I'm going to take my anger and upset and have a date night with my sister tonight. I'll cry out my woes while watching The Vow and satiate my anger with crappy treats ::munch:.

Happy preseeding Nite!

Aw Ready, I hope you work out what's going on soon.

I'm so sad at the moment. A friend from BnB is critically ill in hospital, and may not make it. She is only in her twenties, and has 2 small children :cry: This world can be so unfair :nope: Please pray for her!

Happy preseeding Nite!

Aw Ready, I hope you work out what's going on soon.

I'm so sad at the moment. A friend from BnB is critically ill in hospital, and may not make it. She is only in her twenties, and has 2 small children :cry: This world can be so unfair :nope: Please pray for her!

On my goodness, I will totally pray for her. What is she I'll from?

Sap that's aweful! Hope she makes it! Keep us posted!

Ready you still BD? Keep at it girl if you can until your temps up.

Nit- hope you enjoyed preseed as much as we did! ;)
Lomley- good luck for Thursday

So my follow up was good and bad: saw the little bean with heartbeat at 6 weeks- bad is that my ovarian cyst had early cancer cells in it!!! I'm kinda glad for my mc otherwise I would never have known it was there! I had NO symptoms- pretty scary to think if it had been left! Mc was blessing in disguise!!!! I will need lots of regular check ups to make sure it doesn't come back with more surgery possibly after baby born.

Oh my babyjo, how scary! Yay for lil bean though :)

My friend is in Canada, not sure where though. Her username is DivineBeauty, but she mostly posts in baby club. There have been no more updates, which I hope is a good thing.

I hope your friend is okay...
Countdown till appt tomorrow.. So scared

Babyjo-glad to hear you saw the heartbeat and bean in the right place. A little scare about the cancer cells but hopefully nothing to worry about.

Nite-how did you find the preseed? How are you making out with the temps?

SAP-i really hope your friend is ok:hugs:

Lomelly-At this appt you should see the baby dancing around in your belly I think. I never had one this early on but people talk about seeing the bean doing flips in utero. Everything is going to be great and I hope you will have a sense of relief after this visit so you can just relax and enjoy your little :baby:

AFM I had a slight temp increase this am 36.2 to 36.57. Usually I'm around 36.8 or 36.9 after ov. Maybe I'm just having a wonky cycle. I feel like I shouldn't even count this cycle. I'm just going to sulk :sad2::brat: about it all month. Sorry ladies but you're going to have to listen to my whining!!! :winkwink:

Hope you enjoy your scan tomorrow Lomelly! Post us a pic when you get back :)

Aw Ready :hugs: What CD are you on? Maybe you'll ov later than normal? I have heard that ov doesn't always follow an LH surge, and that your body can try again til it's successful.

I'm on cd 16 and never ov this late but never say never in the game of ttc. I know every so often you can have an anovulatory cycle so maybe that's what's going on. I don't know. I am getting sick of ttc with no success. I start testing next week so that will occupy my time for a bit. I'm feeling sorry for myself, having my one woman pity party.

Ready: vent here all you want...I did :haha:

Babyjo glad little bean is doing well and that they are going to keep a close eye on you.

Lomely: can't wait to hear about your scan and yes post a pic if you can.

Sap: how are you doing? Where are you in your cycle now?

Temping is going ok. Dipped back down yesterday and this morning back up to 97.18. Im sure in a few months I will get a hang of it, of course I hope that I don't need too and I catch a nice little egg. Pressed was great. Im on CD 10 so I'll continue to use it for at least the next week. :happydance:

Babyjo-glad to hear you saw the heartbeat and bean in the right place. A little scare about the cancer cells but hopefully nothing to worry about.

Nite-how did you find the preseed? How are you making out with the temps?

SAP-i really hope your friend is ok:hugs:

Lomelly-At this appt you should see the baby dancing around in your belly I think. I never had one this early on but people talk about seeing the bean doing flips in utero. Everything is going to be great and I hope you will have a sense of relief after this visit so you can just relax and enjoy your little :baby:

AFM I had a slight temp increase this am 36.2 to 36.57. Usually I'm around 36.8 or 36.9 after ov. Maybe I'm just having a wonky cycle. I feel like I shouldn't even count this cycle. I'm just going to sulk :sad2::brat: about it all month. Sorry ladies but you're going to have to listen to my whining!!! :winkwink:

Ready with that much of a jump I think you have O'd! Just a slow rise month. Last year mine were like that occasionally....steps up more than a jump at exactly those temps. Hopefully tomorrow it will go up again.:thumbup: FX

Nite - I hope you wont need to temp after this cycle! i really have high hopes for you!

dont disappoint me! hahaha

oh well i moved onto a new cycle........sad face......getting a little drained......

this too shall pass

throw yourself as many pity parties as you need, ready. gosh knows we all need that at some point, and there's nothing wrong with it at all. this TTC business is frustrating sometimes, especially after a loss.
come on nite, we need some :bfp:s in here :haha:

Lomelly-I'm hoping that was the last pity party, it's no fun being at a party with only yourself!:cry: lol
HAPPY 11 WEEKS!:dance::yipee::headspin: How long until your appt? Please, please, please post pics of your little peanut.

Nite-I hope this is your month b/c I'm pretty sure I'm out already. It's the first month I haven't felt hopeful after ov. I decided to not take my temps for the rest of the month as it's really stressing me out for some reason.

Mammas-sorry to hear the witch came. Like it's not bad enough that we don't get our BFP's and then we have to deal with her bull$*&t!

Sap-where are you in the swing of things? What cd are you on? And how is your friend doing?

Baby-how are you doing today? Have you been to have an u/s yet? Sorry if you said you had and I forgot.:blush:

AFM-like I said I'm not temping for the remainder of the month. I'm not going to: symptom spot, make my bbs sore by checking them every 10 mins 7dpo+ to see if they are sore, obsess about being pg, cry when I watch a Baby Story, despise every teenager walking around with their baby, get angry with people complaining about being pg and their discomfort.....YA right, who the hell am I kidding??? I'm all talk and no action!](*,)

Ready: I hear ya. So hard not to do those things. I'm sure as much as I don't want to I will be doing the same in a few days. Don't count yourself out yet, as you hear a lot on here many times it's the month that people think they are it that they get their bfp.

Well this temping thing is so confusing. My temp is down lower than ever this morning. A whopping 96.16. I didn't even know I could humanly get that low. My chart is starting to look like a heart monitor with its spikes.

Nite this could be your ov dip. Normally mine dips down super low, I ov and then it spikes up. Get to bding cuz I think your eggs getting ready to meet that spermy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->