TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Oh, and then continue your temps for the 2nd part of your cycle and hopefully they Wont dip down again for 9 months and you'll be baking that bun! Who came up with that anyways? Bun in the oven? Silly!

Thank you so much Ready! So maybe I don't even need OPK's if we will be bd'ing anyways? I mean since they don't tell you if you ovulated and all.

Opk's are good to give you the heads up that oving is soon to occur and temps tell you that it has occured. I know within 2 days of when I'm going to ov only b/c I have done both for so long. I like the opks b/c I get to pee on something (lol) but I like the bbt b/c I have a guarantee that I ov'd. Do what works best for you. If you are going to go at it like rabbits then you won't need the opk's necessarily. But if you have a poas obsession they are good. I say for the first couple of months (if you even need that) use both just so you don't miss that surge. Maybe you will be surprised and ov a few days earlier or later than you suspected. Just a suggestion though.

Once again thank you so much for this I info. I'm pretty excited.

Can you buy pre-seed at like Walgreens or somewhere or do you have to buy them online. Sorry for all the questions...it's just that never in my life did I think that at 29 it would take me this long to have a baby haha, it's almost been a year now. yikes!

Ooh good luck with full on ttc Nite, exciting! I temped when I was ttc Holly, although we conceived her on the first cycle. I bought my preseed online, but the UK don't stock it in the shops.

Really hope it's your month Ready! :dust:

Hope you're feeling well Lomelly :)

Ya we don't have it in stores here in Canada either. I bought mine off of
early-pregnancy-tests.com. It came within a few days. They have EVERYTHING in the states though so it might be easier just to pop in to a store and grab it.
I hope things are better with you Sap, sending you hugs:hugs:.

Lomelly HAPPY 10 WKS!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM still on the BD practice train. We will be having lots of :sex: and hope that :spermy: finds my egg so the :witch: will stay away and we will get a :bfp: that will result in a :baby:. :dust:

Can you tell I'm avoiding work? :muaha:

Thanks Nite! It's bad sitting in front of a computer with internet at your finger tips, it's begging me to come on here:devil:!! Haha...I love these little emoticons.
So I bought opk's (is it weird that I want to pee on things so much?) today and used one and there is a hint of a line. I NEVER start this early. Usually I have stark white strips until 12-14dpo. I wonder if I'm going to ov early??? I know it's not any where near positive but its detecting a little trace of LH. :saywhat:

Well got me the preseed and the bbt thermometer. That lube is expensive. Oh well, just got to make sure and put it to good use.

Wow LH already! What part of Canada are you from? My DH is from Fort saint John B.C.

How much was the preseed in the store? It was $20something online.
I live in Ontario about 1.5 hours east of Toronto.

Well got me the preseed and the bbt thermometer. That lube is expensive. Oh well, just got to make sure and put it to good use.

Wow LH already! What part of Canada are you from? My DH is from Fort saint John B.C.

nice work! i need a thermometer!

:haha: at Ready and her emoticon madness!

Hope the preseed works girls, it's expensive but worth it!

Ya I got the preseed online too and it was about that. Not complaining tho as it did its job lol. The only complaint I had about temping was where I had to put it... :haha: I'm a mouth breather so that took away that option.. The things we do for babies!!
Hope the practicing is going well ready :haha: I'm sure you two have it down to an art!! 10 weeks and I'm still a ball of nerves, even tho I've had no bleeding or anything... I used to think BFP meant pregnancy but I'm not so innocent anymore..:( must keep thoughts positive!

Nite, the preseed is expensive but you don't use a lot of it (well I don't). The first time I used it and I used the amount they suggested...waaaay too much. Stuff was gushing out. Hahahaha sorry for TMI. BUT for those of us that don't get much EWCM it's good to have.
Sap-where are you in your cycle?
Mamma-temping is the only thing that reassures me every month that my body is kind of working right. After the 2 losses it still gives me hope.
Lomelly-in all honesty I'm terrified to get pg again because I don't know if I'll be able to enjoy it. With my son (even though I passed the 1st tri w/o knowing) I was still fearful that something could go wrong and that's with no losses or real concerns. I'm a worrywart so it's what I do. My DH Luuuuuvvvvs that about me lol.
AFM My testing begins Mar 29. They will do blood tests, u/s and internal exam as well as a SA from DH. I'm nervous about it, I'm not quite ready mentally to be at this stage yet but DH thinks I should just to put my mind at ease. We'll see how it goes. I'm kind of hoping that I'll get a call from the dr telling me I'm pg. I'll be approx 10dpo so it may just happen.:winkwink:

TGIF ladies!! Woop woop. And it's St Paddy's Day tomorrow, anybody celebrating? I'm thinking I may have a few. I know it's not ideal but I've been a good girl for too long.
Ticker says I'm in my "fertile period". If the house is a rockin....:sex::sex::sex:
:haha:

You never know, ready.. maybe that st. paddy's day celebration will have done it's job :haha: and then POOF! bean! have some green beer for me! I drank in the cycle I got my BFP (before I O'd) sooooo... go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->