TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

It's crappy that even if we do everything right in a cycle we still only have a 20% chance each time...

:growlmad: Now it's my DH's turn to change his mind about TTC. He told me today that he doesn't want any more children. I'm not too disheartened at the moment, because he has a tendency to change his mind. Plus, I'm in the 2ww, so hopefully it won't matter. Gah, men are so insensitive sometimes :(

:growlmad: Now it's my DH's turn to change his mind about TTC. He told me today that he doesn't want any more children. I'm not too disheartened at the moment, because he has a tendency to change his mind. Plus, I'm in the 2ww, so hopefully it won't matter. Gah, men are so insensitive sometimes :(

Darn DH's. I am glad you are trying to stay positive. I was sure mine was not going to change his mind so quickly and he did. They really are insensitive sometimes. Got everything crossed for you sap. :hugs:

So what do for FF if I didn't get up to take my temp :sleep:. Do I just not put a temp in?

Yes nite, just put in nothing and it will automatically continue from today. I missed a few temps it's no big deal.

Hey Ladies!
I hope everyone had a good wknd?
Sap-sorry to hear your DH is being a dumba$$, they are all at some point. I really hope your friend can pull through, I hate to think of kids growing up w/o a mother.
Nite-have you noticed a temp shift yet?
Lomelly-how many times have you listened to your bean's heartbeat over the past few days?
AFM-I'm somewhere between 6dpo-9dpo as I stopped temping right around O time. I have my appt to start testing Thurs so I"m going to take a test then. I have no symptoms other than my usual post Ov symptoms that always get me hopeful. One thing that is a bit different is the (sorry TMI alert!!) amount of watery cm I've been having. It's either I didn't O or who knows what?? I don't think I have a chance this cycle, it's how I'm feeling. Hopefully testing will give me answers.

Baby, trying and Mammas I hope you ladies are doing well too!

I haven't got my Doppler yet but when I do I'll be listening every day :)
Watery cm is a good sign! Never count yourself out, you did all that practicing, and that might have done the trick!

The other day when I thought I had a dip I went back to look at my thermometer which saves the last temp and I was off by a whole degree...but this morning it dropped very low so this may be the dip before ovulation. I still have no twinges but have been using preseed all week. Preseed makes it hard to check cm as i dont know if what i am checking is the preseed or me. :haha: I thought I would have ovulated by now but maybe it happens after the dip, not sure how that works. Makes me wonder if those twinges come before, during or after o.

Ready, sap, mamma, and lomelly hope you are doing well.

Babyjo: any news?

Trying I really hope this is THE month.

Nite, with me my temp dip was the am of ov but everyone is different. I would say get DH to bed and make some whoopee!!

Lomelly, I thought you said your DH used his cell to record the heartbeat? Maybe I was mistaken. One more day until 12 weeks!! Woot woot!!!!!!

Haha, what a blonde moment for me... Can I chalk this one up to pregnancy brain? I totally missed your meaning, sorry! I think DH actually listens to it more than I do lol

QUOTE=lomelly;16458523]Haha, what a blonde moment for me... Can I chalk this one up to pregnancy brain? I totally missed your meaning, sorry! I think DH actually listens to it more than I do lol[/QUOTE]
:rofl: I'm glad its you losing it and not me. I thought maybe I made that up. Haha
FYI pregnancy brain only gets worse.

Ah crap.... :haha: always good to have something to blame my not so bright moments on..

Happy 12 weeks lomelly! Woohoo you should celebrate with:cake:
I have to admit I poas this am. Bfn of course but I couldn't resist. I bought 30 ic last month and had to try them out. Lol lots of twinges and stuff again this month so it must just be my body doing whatever its doing this time of month. Last month I had the same thing.
Did you have any symptoms that you recall the week before your bfp?

Yes, it is still really early Ready. It's weird I also have been having tons of twinges on my bfn cycles. But none yet this month. What gives? My temp is on the rise again.

Yay lomelly 12 weeks! I bet you are so happy!!!

How are you doing sap?

Ok I'm having a bit of a fit, hopefully happy fit! Has anyone had ib before? I just wiped and there was a very little bit of brown. Dammit I was trying not to be hopeful and now this! I just said a prayer to my rainbow that is waiting for the right moment to appear assuring him/her that I feel ready now. Is that crazy?[-o<

Now way, that is not crazy at all Ready. This is perfect timing for IB too, oh my this may be it. This is SO your month, I feel it.

Thanks nite! I've never had before, and maybe its because of something else. I have my appt. Thursday so maybe hcg will be detected in my blood then. How are u making out? Rising temps are a good thing. I really hope this is all of our month!

I have never had IB either. It sounds exciting. Have you ever had spotting during a normal cycle before? That is great that your appointment is on Thursday, you may know very soon!

Only 1dpo and already tired of waiting this cycle...:haha:

I don't recall many symptoms ready, because I had just come off the pill and wasn't expecting much. I do remember that I had more cramps than I normally do with af, so I had thought she was coming. I really hope that's implantation bleeding!!

Elevated temps are always great!! Fx'd for all of you!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->