TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Nite I've never had spotting since ttc. My af just starts and then ends no wondering. And I've never had anything at this time in my cycle. My appt Thursday will be bloodwork and an internal exam followed in the next week or so with an u/s so I will know for sure by then. unless af rears her ugly face in which I will lose it! Lol I hate the tww and sympathize with you.

Ready how are you doing? Anymore spotting? I'm excited about your appointment tomorrow.

So in reqards to charting I am on CD 17 and although my temps have increased since my dip, they are still below 97 degrees. (96.93 today)I looked at hundreds of graphs and my temps are way lower than anyones. I know I am not supposed to compare but this seems VERY low for after ovulation. What is wrong with me? :cry:

Sap: what's going on with DH? When do you test? I hope you are doing well.

Nite, what were your temps pre-o? Cause I generally have a lower temp also but it doesn't mean too much.
Ready, I hope your wait starts going faster... I know how you feel I'm not at all patient lol
Sap, I hope you and dh were able to work things out!

Pre o my temps were between 96.08 - 97.18. So I am a few days past o I assume and still in the 96 range. When I looked at everyone else's graphs no one was below 97 post ov. I know I sound annoying but this is annoying. Maybe this is why I am having problems??

Nite this is all you need to look for:
The actual temperatures are less important than noting a pattern showing two levels of temperatures. If there is no pregnancy, then your temperature will stay elevated for 10 -16 days, until the corpus luteum regresses. At this time, progesterone levels drop dramatically and you get your period. Your temperature normally drops at this time as well, though it is not unusual to have erratic or high temperatures during your period. If your Basal Body Temperature remains elevated for 18 days or more after ovulation
I also have low temps, my highest has been 98 but usually its around 97.4 at its peak after Ov and 95.7-96.7 before O. But the temps don't matter just the pattern.
Afm- I've had creamy cm that has been slightly tinged with the brown so its more tan coloured. I think I had stretching or pulling or something. Crampy or tightness? I don't know cuz every month I think stuff is going on and then I'm disappointed. Right now I feel super full down there or bloated but its not in my stomach. Again who knows what's going on.

I think this is it for you Ready! Everything sounds perfect this far.

Another bfn this am. I am just about to have my appt so we will see how thing go. I have lots if questions for my Dr.
How is everyone?

So I had my appt and basically she didn't know why I wanted testing. She said you've been pg twice in 8 months, you don't have a problem. She said I need to pray b/c that's gods work not hers (she's pretty religious, me not so much). She took a bunch of blood and did a swab but that's it really. Just a normal check up with the gyno. I am to schedule an u/s as soon as I find out I'm pg to make sure its in the right place but other than that keep trying! I'm not sure if I'm happy with that prognosis, time will tell.
Here is my other thing, I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was very light pinkish discharge (not lacking the creamy discharge lately). Anybody have that after a swab was done? I have never, I'm hoping its cuz I'm pg and blood vessels are pumping extra blood to my uterus. Another thing (im not saying symptom cuz I swore off symptom spotting this month-bull$hit) last night when I brushed my teeth I had bleeding which happened last spring when I was pg. I'll freak out if my body is just playing games.
Any news from anyone else? I seem to be hogging the thread today!

Ready: I know it's hard when we think that something may be wrong and we go to get checked out and they say everything is ok. It's like sometimes we want there to be something wrong so we can fix it. But.... It is actually good news that everything looks fine. I really help the bleeding is due to pregnancy. Did they do a pregnancy blood test for you?

Afm: my temp was 97.18 today. At least it is going up and out of the 96's.

I'm not sure if a quant was done for pg or not. If I'm going to get a bfp it will be in the next few days and aif that happens ill be in for an u/s shortly after which is good. I would think when bloodwork is done they would routinely check for pg, no? It makes sense to me! Lol
The temp rise is great, remember you are looking for the pattern, don't focus on the numbers. Not too long now and you'll be testing.
SAP how r u making out? You must be close to testing?

Very quiet thread lately! Hope you ladies are well.

Ready keep me posted :hugs:

Nite, you might be a slow riser like me. Do you have a link to your chart??
Ready, swabbing can definitely cause the pink stuff, I usually get it after a pap. I also had it after a pap while pregnant.. Come on bfp!! Sorry about your outcome at the gyno, I don't tend to like the religious ones like that. There's medical testing to help us sometimes, and sometimes it's a very simple medical reason. What are they looking for in your ultrasound??

They will be checking to see if the pregnancy is in the right spot. I have an increased risk of Ectopic because of my prior one.
My period isn't due for 6 days so I need to chill and see what happens but I know I won't. I have all of these cheap ics and will pee on all of them. Lol

Is it weird to say I love peeing on sticks?? It's good they're keeping a close eye on things, maybe when you go there will be a little bean in there!

Nite it looks good. The beginning is a little erratic but thats fine as long as the last half is up. It looks like u ov'd on Mon? Is that what you think?

Yes, the first half is totally erratic. But as you said hopefully it stays up. It does look like i o'ed on Monday. We bd'ed from the Wednesday before until Monday (with preseed). Hope we got the timing right.

You should be set nite! I hope this is your month.
Afm another bfn, would it not be positive by now? The possible ib was tues!
I'm back to thinking I'm out. This ttc is bull$hit!

hi girls!

been reading up on the posts........

nite - the chart is looking is looking good! :)

ready - i really hope everything positive this month! i hope to goodness you had ib bleeding.......i had that the time i got my bfp and i never had it before so fx'd!

afm - im kinda not giving ttc a shit right now.....i'm burnt out bad! im whatever at this point.......not doing a thing this month......halfway keeping track of my ovulation days but no testing. im ntnp.

lomelly - 12 weeks! whooohoo! that is so awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->