TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Sorry girls, DH has been hogging the laptop :haha:

Ready, I have everything crossed for you - hopefully the bleeding is a good sign. Don't worry about not getting a bfp yet, in theory there is plenty of time. I heard that it can take 4 days or more after IB to get a bfp.

Nite, chart looking good! Hope all that preseeding and temping will pay off!

Happy 12 weeks Lomelly! :happydance:

Happy NTNP mammaspath :)

AFM, I think I'm around 8dpo. Not very hopeful, and not going to test for a few days. DH still hasn't changed his mind, grrrrr.

Thanks ladies! I had blood drawn yesterday at the dr office and am not sure if they automatically check for hcg or if that has to be requested? They are closed now until Mon anyways so I won't know until then.

Mammas-I get where you are at right now. I'm so done and over this ttc crap, when did it get so hard to get pg?

Sap-I hope you get a blaring BFP and then DH will be excited.

Nite-you must have caught that eggy and your body will be sending the egg/sperm combo down the tube in to it's home for the next 9 months. Everything seems spot on!

Lomelly, you are sooooo close to graduating to the next tri, soooooooooo exciting!!! In another month or so you may be able to feel that little one moving around inside. Yay!

Thank you guys for the positivity. Here is my chart today, i think it is starting to look biphasic, let me know what you think.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ae9f0

So my chart says I ovulated on Tuesday, or at least I think that is what the red line means... Well that is the only day we didn't bd. :haha: just my luck.

Nite, fear not! They say it's best to BD before Ov, not on the day - so your timing is perfect! It takes the swimmers a while to get to their destination, so if there's already some waiting it's perfect :) I don't know much about charts, but it looks good!

Ready, hopefully you'll get your bfp before Monday! :dust:

Nite your chart still looks great and you bd'd perfectly. Now the waiting game! Ahhhhh!

Nite, your chart is looking good you have a strong o on Monday I suspect! Hope your tww goes by fast!

Ready, have you tested again since then? And what brand did you use?? Im really pulling for you, ttc is bullshit, when you want it to happen it doesn't, and waiting is crap!

Mammaspath, that's a good approach, sometimes you gotta take a month to relax. I hope this is your month anyways!

Afm my doppler came already!! Super fast!! But I'm working right now so can't even test it out :( will let you all know later how it went

Ooh, doppler! Can't wait to hear how you get on Lomelly :)

My friend seems to be doing really well. She's fighting the infection, and has even been taken off life support. It's amazing given her original prognosis. The prayers have been working! :happydance:

That's great to hear sap!
Lomelly I've been using ic's and there is nada! I cant even find the indent on them. I bought them off of early-pregnancy.com. I have a frer for the am so we will see.

Sap that is REALLY great news! I hope that things keep looking better and better for her. Are you going to test soon?

Ready looking forward to hearing about the frer and about the blood test outcomes. How are you feeling?

Lomelly pretty soon you are going to have to change your profile from Cautiously pregnant to pregnant. You are almost there!!!

Good luck with the frer Ready! :dust:

I have poas for the past 2 days and got bfn. I don't really know when I ov'd so am guessing a bit :haha: I think I'm around 11dpo. I said I wouldn't test but I have ICs in the bathroom cabinet, and they keep winking at me :rofl:

damn those IC cheapies, Sap... :haha: I'm glad your friend is doing better! I'm glad all the prayers worked and she is a fighter.

Nite, I think I may change from cautiously expecting to pregnant when I get my bump.. still kinda flat over here.. :haha:

GL with the FRER, ready. I made my own doppler video...:blush: DH actually helped me, just had to sweet talk him into it :haha:

Well bfn on the frer today, waiting for the stupid witch to show her stupid face! Bitter? Oh no, lol
I feel like screaming, punching things and giving up. What the Hell was with the brown cm? I've never had that before, what could it have been? And then the pink cm after my appt, never ever had that in the 20 yrs I've been going to have internals. In 2 months I will be surrounded by friends and sil and their newborns. I may lose my $hit if I'm still ttc.
Oh did I not invite any of u to this months pity party? Sorry, this is a party of 1.
Sorry about ur bfn SAP, I hope it comes tomorrow.
When r u going to test nite?
Lomelly I get u not changing anything, I would be thinking I may jinx myself by doing that, is that what u r thinking?

Good luck with the frer Ready! :dust:

I have poas for the past 2 days and got bfn. I don't really know when I ov'd so am guessing a bit :haha: I think I'm around 11dpo. I said I wouldn't test but I have ICs in the bathroom cabinet, and they keep winking at me :rofl:

Mine have been sweet talking me to pee on them 2 some times 3 times a day. Little manipulators!

Lomelly I totally understand you not wanting to change your status, I was being excited for you. Being almost in the second tri is so exciting.

I am not sure when I will test. I put in my temp this morning and ff pushed my o date forward again. I thought it was earlier so we did our bding before then. Ugh! I guess it will take me a few cycles to understand. I just don't feel like this is my month at all so I will be joining the pity party, can I have an invite.

I hope you guys get a bfp in the next few days, someone needs to.

no worries nite, I'm just a paranoid lady. you hear see me, I told DH I don't even want to buy anything till I have a giant belly :haha:
yes you are right ready, I don't want to jinx it, as stupid and irrational as it sounds. last time I got excited it didn't end well... just gotta hope this is different! TTC makes people bitter... you had such promising signs, I really hope you're not out yet! what's in 2 months that will leave you surrounded by newborns?

nite, FF may change your O date as your cycle goes on, especially if it's basing off just temps. I don't think that it's always right, and I hope it was the date you DTD around!

sap, boo for the BFN but those IC's aren't very sensitive..

In 2 months they will have given birth and because they are close friends and my Dh sister I will see them often. It's just a reminder how much I want one and its not happening. It's a selfish, feel bad for myself kind of thing.
I thought for sure my symptoms were leggit but I guess its not meant to be. I can't believe its been 14 months and still no baby.

Don't worry I'm sure we have all felt the same way at some point. Some people get pregnant at the drop of a hat and it ticks me off... Lol. I hope by then you have a beanie!

:hugs: Ready. I so know how you feel. I keep torturing myself by looking at the bfp announcement section :dohh: I got another bfn today, my ICs are 10miu so I'm waiting for the witch to show her face.

Temping is a bit confusing Nite, hopefully you won't have to worry about it for much longer!

Can't wait for you to get a giant belly Lomelly :) (nice rhyme :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->