TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

I didn't bother with a test this am just waiting for af. I'm due either today or tomorrow and should have had a bfp by now if it was going to happen. My cycle had been wonky this month, everything was different. My cervix was low the past couple of days and today is back up high, it never does that. Plus the weird cm, and other different symptoms. My body is screwing with me.
Sorry for the bfn sap!

So I just went to the bathroom and there was pinkish discharge when I wiped. First off, my period usually is there when I wake up and its bright red blood. I have no real pain or discomfort and its done the following day. So what is going on with this right now? Stupid cycle? Even though its been the same for years?

that is so weird!! our bodies just looove to play tricks on us.. I hope you get an answer soon on what's causing all of this

She only did routine tests nothing to do with fertility. She said I got pg twice last year so I have no problems there. What I need to do is pray, god is the one that will help me. I'm not a religious person so what I took from it was I need to get myself centered and free of stress and it will come when its meant to. It's a bit difficult to swallow but my Dh is understanding and supportive. I am not temping or using opks this month. I know when I ov so we will go back to enjoying eachother rather than a panic that we need to bd. The first month we decided not to prevent pg we got pg so I'm trying to reverse my mindset back to that. I am going to try my hardest to wait for af time before I test.

I think that is a really good idea. I am religious so I use prayer everyday and for the exact reason that you stated. To find calmness and to center myself. I feel like prayers helps with my overall emotional health. Taking a few moments to meditate on positive changes seems to help too.

:hugs: Sorry the witch got you Ready. I am 14dpo and bfn, just waiting for the witch to arrive.

Am in shock at the moment - my friend who was ill is actually a lunatic who made the whole thing up. Had everyone fooled! :wacko:

I don't know what it is about a relaxed approach that works. The only reason I kept track of the cycle I went off birth control after mc was because I was told I have to to make sure I was back to normal.. Other than that we didn't put in much effort... I hope prayers and centering yourself will work, it certainly could do the trick.
Sorry about the bfn sap... And your friend was never sick?? Was it like a practical joke??

Sap: that is so aweful about your friend, I don't understand how anybody could do that. I'm speechless. Sorry about the bfn. Have you and DH been able to have anymore talks or is he still stickin to his guns about it all?

Lomelly: You are in your second trimester! Hooray!!!! Have you been Listening to the heart beat?

I sure have been! DH keeps asking me why I listen every day, that baby is fine.. I just tell him to keep quiet and listen! :haha: It's so weird being in the second trimester.. for some crazy reason I never thought I would make it this far :wacko:
one thing I wish for... to be able to EAT AGAIN without feeling like crap after taking a few bites! but I won't complain if it keeps up, as long as LO is healthy..

Sap sorry about the bfn and sorry you worried so much over nothing. That's not cool!
Nite I really hope you get ur bfp this month!
Lomelly happy 2nd tri! I'm so happy for you.

Yay Lomelly!

The witch got me today, so that's that. I told DH over the phone and he changed the subject, so I guess he hasn't changed his mind. Don't know if you guys go in Girly Sanctuary, there's a massive thread about my 'friend' in there.

Sap: so sorry that damn witch got you.

This TWW is killing me. It is going soooooooo slow.

FF says I'm 8dpo, my ticker says something else...so basically not for at least a few days...

Having all kinds of symptoms...but we all know that doesn't mean much. Haha.

Dull cramps for days as well as sore/heavy bbs. I usually only get cramps the night before AF starts for a short while. I have also been having such bad insomnia that I have had to miss a few days here and there with temping. (with my last two pregnancies I had insomnia)

Here is my chart if you wanna poke around.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ae9f0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->