TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

It looks good nite, I really hope u get ur bfp! Lomelly needs some company.
Happy Easter everyone!

Thank you ready! I feel like it's a lost cause though. I should just stop being stubborn and go buy a test, this anxiety in annoying and I'm sure it does no good.

I hope you join me soon nite! (and everyone else for that matter!) hope everyone has a happy Easter!

You guys, I think I got my bfp...Is this really so?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
Thank you! Oh i so hope this one sticks :cloud9: Im a believer in preseed.

Mammaspath: how are you doing? Looks like you are in the TWW!

Today has been a BFP kind of day! What a great xmas present for you and DH, nite.

she's right ready, you are next!!

Congrats nite! that is so exciting!........i used preseed last month........skipped this month.........so going back on it next time......if there is one

wahoo! yay for nitengale...........stick baby stick!

Woooohooooooo, congratulations Nite! :happydance: So happy for you, this will be your rainbow baby, I just know it!

You're next Ready, sending you oodles of :dust:

Thanks SAP! Any more chat with Dh? I hope he has come around and this will be your month!
I'm taking it relaxed this month, enjoying Dh and not poas. I think my body might be getting back to normal. I have naturally curly hair and after the 2 losses last year I lost the curl. Today I tried it and my curl is back! I'm pretty excited about that.
And nite I'm just sooo excited for you. You must just be over the moon!
Mammas I hope this month works for you!
Lomelly I hope you fed that baby lots of chocolate this weekend.

Good luck for your 2ww mammaspath, hope this is your month!

That's great about your hair Ready, April will be your lucky month!

I think my body is back to normal now, but DH still doesn't want to have any more children. When I tried to explain how I'm feeling, he said that would make him even more determined not to have any more. I kinda hate him at the moment :(

I'm really sorry SAP! I don't agree when one spouse decides they don't want more kids and say that's that. My sister went through this with her husband after they had their first (he had 2 from a previous relationship) even though she had said from the beginning she wanted 3 or 4. If its been talked about/agreed upon and then someone changes their mind down the road it has to be a mutual decision, that's what marriage is about. Not one person dictating how things will be. She did end up having another but it took her 5 years to convince him and a lot of stress/tension in the marriage. I hope your Dh comes to his senses.

I'm sorry sap, I know how you feel. Annoying is the least of it.

Sorry your DH is being like this sap, I agree with what ready says about it causing tension, so I hope he stops being like this soon! It's a partnership!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->