TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

so sorry you are going through this sap :hugs: I hope you reach a decision that you both can live with and be happy with.
don't worry ready, I've been hearing a lot worse than that. lots and lots of people are trying to prepare me for labour... it will hurt like a b***h but I guess as long as LO is healthy then it's okay if I'm all torn up down there... :haha: I will see what you mean by this ring of fire, and when I see it I'll probably yell "OH DEAR GOD" ;)

Lomelly if I can give you one sound bit of advice when you do go in to give birth ask that you don't tear and that they don't cut you. You're recovery will be a lot better. I was told that by a woman I worked with and I relayed it to the dr and I had no stitches.
How are you feeling? Any sign that you are pregnant (belly)?
Sap-how are you making out today? I hope you are doing well!
Nite-how are you feeling? Do you have a dr appt yet?
Mammas-have you tested yet?
AFM-The games began last night, dh came home after working his 4th 15hr day and performed like a champ!! lol He would so love that I talk about him in great detail like this on here hahahaha. TMI alert I actually had EWCM yesterday, I haven't had it since my m/c last april so my body must finally be getting back to normal. It's crazy how long it takes!
Happy Friday everyone!!!!!

They still haven't called me back with an appointment yet. Although I know I should be positive I am finding it very hard to be. I knew it was going to be hard but not this hard. DH and I didn't get sleep last night since DD was throwing up all night. Then when DH got up he starting taking his sleepless night out on me. Pretty much just saying rude things. That did not help my mood this morning. Ugh men!

Morning girls!
hi so ive been a little mia - been kinda sick since tuesday......stuffy nose, headache, and tummy is yucky.......tested yesterday.......bfn......go figure but im still in the game!

i had a question.........ive been "hot" since tuesday......body temp is just higher than normal and im normally a cold person.........is this a symptom anyone had?

it could just be from being sick.....idk

Morning girls!
hi so ive been a little mia - been kinda sick since tuesday......stuffy nose, headache, and tummy is yucky.......tested yesterday.......bfn......go figure but im still in the game!

i had a question.........ive been "hot" since tuesday......body temp is just higher than normal and im normally a cold person.........is this a symptom anyone had?

it could just be from being sick.....idk

I think if anything it is a good sign! I hope this is your month.

Sorry nite that dh was not so nice. Wtf is wrong with the men lately? It is Fri the 13th or they r just like children. Haha I know how you feel, when I got pg again in the fall I was sooo skeptical and nervous...rightfully so I guess. You will be fine nite! I'm sending u positivity.
Mammas I'm freezing ALL the freakin time but when I was pg with my son I was always hot even when it was cool out. I hope its a symptom! We need some more bfps!

100% agree with you nite... Why are they such babies sometimes?? My DH flipped because I told him we have to cut back on things like expensive cable and Internet when I'm on mat leave and he had a tantrum!! Can you call and bug for an appt??

Ready, they cut you??? Omg that's not something I want to happen to me unless it's absolutely necessary for LO. Ouuuccchhh!

Hope that's a good sign mammas, when are you going to be testing??

Lomelly if they think its "an easier out" they will cut u and then u will need stitches. so just tell them u don't want that to happen. It will be good.

Ok so yet another person around me is pg. My cousin called last night to say he and his gf are expecting. She went off the pill 4 months ago and bam! I'm super excited for the but yet another reminder that I'm not. I know it will happen but come on already! Bitching over.

That's one of the reasons I didnt mind going on the pill for a month.. I hear so much that people get pregnant coming off them right away so I said hey why not I might get lucky... Your time WILL come. Keep the loving going ;)

:hugs: Ready, I know how you feel. Another of my friends has just announced her bfp after ttc for 5 minutes. Your time will come, and hopefully quickly!

I've got no chance now, my husband barely looks at me so who knows what will happen :cry:

Sap-I am truly sorry that you are going through this. Have you two talked more about the situation? Is this a shock to you or have things been rocky for a while? I know your DD is young and so many couples struggle with the first child for the first year or two because it totally changes the dynamics of the relationship. I really hope things work the way that you want them.:hugs:
There is one more couple (used to be a good friend of ours until he met his fiance) that if they are pg before us I will lose my shit! Mostly b/c I'm not a big fan of hers.:finger:

Nite-Happy 5wks!! :happydance:

Lomelly-how are you doing? How's the little bean making out?

Mammas-Have you tested again? I hope it's a BFP!

AFM-we made a pretty damn good effort the past 4 days at making things happen. My dh is positive his guys did their thing. Now the waiting game...I hate it! As part of my "relaxed" attitude this month I am not testing until I'm late and even then I may not. The more I think about it the more I don't want to see any more BFN's. I do have 15 ic's + a digi at home that may win me over but we will see.

mammaspath checking in! BFN for me.......no af yet but she will come in no time! hahaha

nite - 5 weeks?!? im so excited for you!

sap - im so sorry that you are going threw such a hard time right now....luvs and hugs to you!

ready - seriously its your turn for a bfp!!!! baaaabbbbyyy dust!

Sap: thinking of you honey! :hugs:

Lomelly: hope everything is going well!!

Ready: All that bd'ing is going to pay off this month! Hope this wait goes smoothly for you.

AFM: just got a call from the drs. My appointment is on May 4th (18 days away) and one day before my anniversary! It seems like a long way away, longer than the TWW :haha: but I will brave through it as I have been working on having a very positive attitude. The nurse said that the ultrasound will be intravaginal and that I have to come with a full bladder. I will be about 7 weeks and 4 days. Today I feel the slightest bit of nausea, hope it's a good sign.

Sorry to hear about the BFN Mammas!

Nite-that does seem impossibly far away but the time will go by fast and then you will get to see that little flicker and relief will overcome you.

If I miss af I would really like to forgo testing until my next period is due and that way I'll be 8wks and only a month from the next tri! However, my obgyn told me I had to make an appt for an u/s as soon as I get a + hpt just to make sure it's not an ectopic again. I just don't want the painful waiting game of a full 40 wks of pgy. My tww shouldn't be too bad, I'm busy at work, busy after work taking my son to soccer and hockey, baby shower this wknd for my gf, busy next week doing the same and then the tww will be over. God give me strength to let AF not come before testing!

sap, so sorry to hear about how your DH is behaving.. I hope you're not left in limbo too long about the whole situation, it can't be good for your nerves not to have some kind of resolution.

nite, that's good news!! not too far away, but you will be far enough along to see a heartbeat! hate having to drink all that water, I always nearly wet myself.. :haha: don't sweat the nausea, it didn't hit me till 6.5 weeks. but some nausea is good!

ready, I hope those swimmers get to that eggy :haha: it's good to wait till you've missed AF, you can get a BFN so late in your cycle that it can be discouraging.. it's also good you've got plenty to keep you busy, god knows that TWW is the longest two weeks ever

mammas, sorry to hear about the BFN :hugs: not over till the witch shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->