TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Yep, agree Ready, the 2ww is eeevil!

Oh dear Nite, kids never listen do they!

I'm ok, DH is away at work (he works away every other week) so I decided to go visit my Mum. He is being civil on the phone so that's something I guess :haha:

Nite it sounds like Dh is pretty excited! Last year I told my ds I was pg and then I m/c so I had to have that chat with him. But I don't think you need to worry, this is your rainbow!
SAP at least you get a little break with Dh gone. I really hope you are doing ok.
Lomelly how are things today?
Afm not too much going on just waiting it out. 10 days to go...Ahhhhhh!

well that bout of funky cm disappeared... it was definitely not brown, it was like dark yellow. been checking LO on doppler more in the last 24 hrs just in case.. thank godness for my doppler :haha:

sap, hope DH can also be civil when you see him next! but it's nice to have a few days away.

nite, how are you feeling? anymore symptoms??? it's so hard not to note your symptoms.. but you don't have to worry, it IS your forever baby :flower:

ready, I'm feeling okay, it's finally almost monday and time definitely has slowed down. did you hear that in some places in Ontario you can't get a gender scan until 30 weeks now?? due to some people aborting the girls after they find out... how sad :(

Thank you ladies, this IS my forever baby!

So today I had some queasiness on and off. So manyve the nausea will come after all. Other than that sore bbs, "fun" digestive issues:haha:, tired, hungry and thirsty. Oh and some random little sensations of pulling and stuff in low abdomen. 13 days till my ultrasound...

Lomelly I haven't heard that. But that's crazy, why in our country would people abort a girl? It's not like were in China and you are allowed only one. That boggles my mind! It's great that you have an appt tomorrow with your Dr, I always went in with a list of questions/concerns each month. I'm sure she loved seeing me Haha. But with your first its all new and sometimes scary.
Nite my gf had no symptoms but just after 6weeks hit she could hardly work due to her nausea and it lasted 6 weeks. Careful what you wish for lol. I had none with ds and I would be fine if I didn't with the next. I don't function well when I feel sick. I hope the next 2 weeks goes by quick for you. Will you get an u/s too?
Afm this time the past few cycles I had poas by now (i have a problem) and I don't feel the least bit interested. It's way too early but I'm kind of in denial I think maybe its a defense mechanism so I don't have to see another bfn. 9 days until af, maybe 8...I think I can I think I can.

They are actually doing an intravaginal ultrasound where I have to have a full bladder. Is that normal t 7 1/2 weeks?

Ready: this past mo th when I got my bfp I didn't test until the day af was supposed to be there. You can do it!

don't give in, ready!! it is sad how they are doing that, especially when most of us just want to know to plan. I read that it's around the Toronto area right now, where there are more different ethnicities that emphasize more on boys. but it's sick either way.

be careful what you wish for nite :haha: I wished for MS and boy did I get it at 6.5 weeks for about 3 weeks..

Nite they will do an internal u/s to guarantee that they will see it. A pelvic u/s you may not. It's not the most comfortable thing to do, the wand is huge when you first see it and then they are moving it around ready to explode b/c you've been holding your pee. Lol have I freaked u out?
So since I'm relaxed and not symptom spotting...ya right! I've had a lot of things felt down there today, but then I think I say that every month. I'm good to hold out and wait to test, I'm sick of bfns.

not symptom spotting is impossible, ready!! I found out today I don't get my anatomy scan for another four weeks :( and even then, DH is not allowed in the room. AND they may not even tell me the gender then. so we are going to go private and pay the $100 so he can be there for that

not symptom spotting is impossible, ready!! I found out today I don't get my anatomy scan for another four weeks :( and even then, DH is not allowed in the room. AND they may not even tell me the gender then. so we are going to go private and pay the $100 so he can be there for that

Geez, that is frustrating, I think I would pay the $100 too. When do you think you guys will get the private scan?

Ready: it really is actually impossible not to symptom spot, it's automatic, the body feels something or doesn't feel something and then poof, you symptoms spot. So what are you feeling?.?!?

Lomelly you sound like you are in a different country than me. Why is your dh not allowed in? Where are you going to get it done? The gender scan is usually done at 20wks so thats normal. But it sounds like your dr is giving you the run around. Like I said before my obgyn wants me to schedule an u/s(she will) as soon as I get a + hpt.
Ok here are things that have been going on:
yesterday-lots of weird sensations "down there" (slight burning, pinching, tugging in the centre of my abdomen) which continued off and on from afternoon until evening. I was napping late afternoon and was actually awakened by a sharp pain. As well slight burning/tingling in left breast but then I usually have tender breasts. Tons of creamy/watery cm
today-weird niggly feeling lower left side, lower backache that isn't really subsiding. Felt bloated but it seems to be gone now. The sensations happening on the lower left side are very noticeable and a little bothersome.
I don't know what's going on, I do know we bd'd a lot this month so I really hope it happens. I saw my 2 gf's at the baby shower yesterday (haven't seen them in a couple of months) and they both have lovely large baby bellies. I really want that to happen for me asap.

Ready: that sounds pretty much what I felt like before my bfp. I thought I could even actually feel burrowing in my left side, I kid you not. Sometime I still feel a little.

This is why I start testing early b/c I think I have "symptoms". AF isn't due for 6 maybe 7 days and I want to POAS! haha
There is something definitely happening in my lower ab area whether it's pg related that's TBD. Maybe it's my mind screwing with me? Or my body playing tricks? Time will tell though. I have peed a lot today but who knows what that could be and I'm exhausted but then it's Monday. Man I hate the TWW!

Did either of you notice anything in the boob dept before the +hpt? My left one feels like it has little shocks going through it in one particular spot connecting to my nipple every so often. It's not constant or frequent but it's happened on and off all day.

Did either of you notice anything in the boob dept before the +hpt? My left one feels like it has little shocks going through it in one particular spot connecting to my nipple every so often. It's not constant or frequent but it's happened on and off all day.

Yes, I had way more of this before my + then the other months and it has just gotten worse and worse. Especially with my left boob :haha: They are super sore and nipples tingled a lot, now they just hurt pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->