TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Boo for Dh SAP! Dh and I have gotten in to it a few times the last couple of weeks and its not been fun. I'm super emotional and stressed that this pg won't last and he doesn't understand why. Sometimes they are worse than children.

Sap, I am so sorry you are going through this. Your family is in my prayers.

MMMMMmmmmmm olives! lol
So I'm trying to be calm and cool but on the inside I'm freakin out! My scan is tomorrow am and I'm getting soooo nervous. I've had no dreams (maybe my subconscious is protecting me from insanity?) and no bad feelings but I can't help but feel anxious. I'm so totally nuts I peed on a dollar store test yesterday! Why? What does it tell me? Not a thing other than the line was there and dark before it got to the control line. So dumb but that's where I'm at right now...flippin my lid!](*,)
Happy Friday!
Lomelly-happy long weekend!!:happydance:

Test Mammaspath!

GL for the scan tomorrow Ready, hope you get some pics of lil sweetpea for us :)

I'm sure your scan will be fine tomorrow, ready! The first one is always the hardest (I've found anyways). I'm sure you will see a little heart beat in there! Happy long weekend!

:hugs: to you sap, why are men such tools sometimes?!?

Test soon mammaspath! Fx'd for you!

Nite, any appointments coming up??

Just got back from my appointment, heard baby's heart beat again...I'm so in love! Everything seems to be going okay. The doctor was hesitant to use the Doppler on me at 9 weeks Incase we couldn't hear anything, she didn't want to worry me. But pretty much the second she put it on my tummy we heard lil ones heart beating away. :cloud9: next appointment won't be till around week 18 when we will do a gender scan.

Sap: I'm sorry he is not being nice, I hope you know I'm here if you need to vent.

Ready: your appointment is going to go well and it's very normal to be anxious...BUT pretty soon you won't be because you will see lil one's heart beat.

Lomelly: what day is your scan again?

Mamma: test test test!!!! I got my positive at 9dpo both times.

Aw nite that is awesome! My friend has a doppler that she is going to loan me to keep me (in)sane. I'm hoping all goes well tomorrow, I'm trying not to think about it too much. Leave the stress for right before. It's at 10 est so it won't leave all day to worry. Dh is so excited to tell his family and friends he might explode. We will tell my ds first. Ahhhhhh so nervous!

Aw Nite, thats fantastic :cloud9:

GL Ready, looking forward to hearing some great news!

Hope you're well Lomelly, wanna see some bump pics soon :)

I'm getting ready to go and feel like I'm going to throw up and I'm pretty sure its not ms.

All went well, saw baby and heartbeat. It is such a relief. It put me back a few days but I know its early and the next scan will be more accurate. That is in 3.5 weeks.

great news ready!!! a few days back isn't bad, little bean could have just implanted later! good to hear all is well! :happydance:

Yay Ready! They put me back a few days too if you remember. My doc said that's sooo normal. So happy for you,now you can relax more!

Thanks ladies, I'm definitely relieved. I know the scan will be a different gestational age so I'm not concerned. My due date with my son changed each scan I had. I was just happy to have a strong hb. The pic of the baby is strange looking, its nothing that I have seen on images of scans but hopefully its nothing to be concerned about. I have an appt to see my Dr on the 24th so maybe she can give me some insight.
I hope everyone is having a great wknd!

<---------------guess who hasn't tested............but im going to!!!!

i was gonna test tonight...worth it???

im just feeling kinda nausous tonight..........hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"