TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

what a cute little bean, ready! I will upload my pic shortly.. he/she looks absolutely perfect!

nite, I think you can have a bit of caffeine. I've had a few cans of coke here and there (a few a week) and nothing bad has come from it. I hope the tiredness goes away sooner rather than later!

I had my anatomy scan today.. and I saw something I shouldn't have seen because DH wanted to be there for it.. but when she was showing me the baby at the end, she flashed on the potty shot and there was obviously a penis there :haha: I feel so bad but I have kept on like I don't know at all. Very happy for our baby boy!

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/6c1ae239.jpg

LOMELLY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY YOU HAVE THERE!:happydance::happydance:

READY: YOUR BEAN IS PERFECT!!:flower:

Sap: Sorry you had a crap week. Im sure these threads are cruel too. You are such a wonderful support to all of us. I really hope that things look up for you soon. I have been praying for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::hugs:

Ready: On the topic of 2nd time around baby bumps: I have heard most people say that they showed quicker with the 2nd. I am already "obviously" fat/pregnant looking and Im not big to begin with. (DD is 6) Of course some of it is still bloat, it never went away after my bfp, but oh well.

Lomelly, just gorgeous! :cloud9: Don't go buying blue stuff though, lots of people mistaken the cord for a penis :haha: The way I always remember it, is boy looks like a turtle, and girl looks like a hamburger :haha:

I don't find these threads hard tbh. All you girls have been through the heartbreak of MC, and I'm over the moon for every single one of you. I'm lucky that I have been blessed with a daughter already, so I can join in the preggo talk and support you all, as I know you'd support me :)

OMG Lomelly...a BOY!!!!! Boys are awesome (albeit a little gross at times-they love bodily functions) and so much fun. That is so so exciting!:happydance: He's sooooo cute!

Sap-you are great to support us with all that you are going through and know that we are here for you whenever you need to vent. I went through a similar thing with my DS's father and was just so grateful that I had my boy even if I never had more. And here I am 9 yrs later getting back in to diapers and sleepless nights. Your light is at the end of the tunnel and only you can determine how long it will take to get there. :hugs:

Nite-if you find anything that gives you a little pep let me know cuz I'm struggling from 11am on to keep my eyes open. And then I get headaches cuz I'm tired and my eyes are hurting. :cry: I think I said I wasn't going to complain about things?? Didn't stay true to that for long. Sorry girls!

Mammas-can't wait to see your scan pic in a couple of weeks!

lomelly!!!!! omygoodness! how awesome! im so excited!
hi sap, nite, and ready!

Thanks ladies :)

Hehe sap, there was no mistaking those boy bits... She showed from underneath (bum shot) and you could see it.... I had a little giggle and asked "is that a penis??" she also said he was one of the most active babies she had seen, took her a bit longer to do measurements. How are you doing with DH, sap??

Lomelly your boy is a cantaloupe! You are more than halfway. Have you popped out at all?

Yea I think I have.. Let me upload the 20 week bump shot (well its 19w5d technically :haha: )

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/12bc459b.jpg

Lomelly Woohoo! What a cute bump you got there!

:hi: Mamma, Ready & Sap!

I am having the most realistic nightmares. They have been playing on my worst case scenario fears. Is it the hormones? I am hyperventilating throughout them too. Sometimes just in the dream, even though it feels real and sometimes in for real and my DH has to eke me up.

Aww Lomelly, such a gorgeous bump! Yay for blue! :happydance:

:hugs: Nite. It probably is the hormones, they say you have very vivid dreams during pregnancy. I hope they ease soon.

Things with DH are the same really, no change to report!

Lomelly Woohoo! What a cute bump you got there!

:hi: Mamma, Ready & Sap!

I am having the most realistic nightmares. They have been playing on my worst case scenario fears. Is it the hormones? I am hyperventilating throughout them too. Sometimes just in the dream, even though it feels real and sometimes in for real and my DH has to eke me up.

worst nightmares ever here too!!!!

So my doctors office calls me today and says they are training some student to do an ultrasound and would I like to volunteer. And I said ABSOLUTELY! So I got to see the baby moving all around. So cute! It looks like a baby now!!!!! So cute. The placenta is forming and I was measured by four students around 10w4d and four other students measured me at 10w6d. Doctor also measured me at 10w6d. Anyways DH was able to go with me which was so nice. I got two pictures that I will try to upload by they do not do it justice. :cloud9::cloud9:

On the first pic baby is laying on its side and on the second pic you can see baby's feet sticking up :cloud9:

Attachments

• Ultrasound 10w6d.jpg
    Ultrasound 10w6d.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 7
So my doctors office calls me today and says they are training some student to do an ultrasound and would I like to volunteer. And I said ABSOLUTELY! So I got to see the baby moving all around. So cute! It looks like a baby now!!!!! So cute. The placenta is forming and I was measured by four students around 10w4d and four other students measured me at 10w6d. Doctor also measured me at 10w6d. Anyways DH was able to go with me which was so nice. I got two pictures that I will try to upload by they do not do it justice. :cloud9::cloud9:

uh lucky............:happydance::happydance::happydance:

looking very cute, nite! it's amazing how they go from a blob to a little baby so fast!! sooo jealous of your scan :haha: I also got crazy vivid nightmares during first tri, I think DH had to wake me up a few times because I was sobbing/yelping..

how you feeling, mammas??

ready, people can actually tell now!! I don't feel like a fraud anymore lol I was so flat up until about 15 weeks

other than i can't sleep ever!!!! im doing okay.........doctor appt today! yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->