TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

How are you ladies doing? I am really sick, started yesterday. I have a horrible head cold. I also can't remember my last good night of sleep which I am sure is not helping. Hope I can get some rest.

:hugs: Sorry you're feeling rotten Nite. Hope you feel better and can get some rest soon x x

Sorry you're feeling poopy Nite! I hear ya on the lack of sleeping. I seem to be really restless and have been for about a week or so. I wake up exhausted, spend all day exhausted and fall asleep by 9 but then toss and turn all night. I don't know what's going on.

Nite I'm going to wish you a happy 8 weeks cuz I'm sure by next scan bean will have caught back up!

Lomelly you are getting closer to knowing if you have a little boy or girl in there!! So exciting!!!!!

Hi Sap! Hope you're doing well honey?

AFM-like I said I'm exhausted and my tata's hurt. Other than than not much going on. 12 days until my scan. I'm nervous, excited, anxious, paranoid...you name it!

sounds like you have some good symptoms there, ready! I won't find out gender until June 5th :( have to have my full anatomy scan first, then have OB appt, and THEN I could have the private gender scan... except they were super booked.

nite, hope that cold goes away soon! sorry you feel so poopy.

need an update from you too, sap :)

I feel even worse today. I think this is one of the worse colds I have ever had. It's made my exhaustion and other pregnancy symptoms even worse. Sorry for the complaining but it's getting rough. :cry:

Hope you guys are doing much better! :hugs::hugs:

love the scan nite!

just checkin in.........trying hard for a bfp here! :)

Lomelly happy 18 wks, Lo is a sweet potato! Can you feel any movement?

Mammas-what nite said!

Mammas... :sex: :sex: :sex: !!

Nite, feeling any better today??

Thanks ready, I don't think I've felt any movement. I felt a bit of a poke at 4am the other day when I was up but I'm not sure if that was it... Getting impatient here :haha:

Lomelly-after you eat, lie down and see if you feel bubbles or gas-like sensations in your belly. That is what it first feels like b/c bean is still so small. This is when the part of pg begins. Do you have a bump yet?

My hcg levels almost tripled from Tues to Thurs of last week so I'm feeling a bit better about that. My sx are sporadic right now. I wake up and my tata's are hardly sore but then by the end of the day they are pulsating. I have the nasty veins that popped up on the wknd and my nips seem to have grown. I have random little bouts of nausea that really just feels like I need to throw up but I won't. Yesterday I had about an hour where I felt totally hungover! Oh and I'm freakin exhausted but can't seem to get a good night's sleep. I'm not complaining just pointing things out:haha:

:hugs: Nite, hope you feel better soon!

Great news on your numbers Ready :) Good symptoms too!

Aww Lomelly, exciting! I didn't feel movement til quite late with Holly - aound 23 weeks. The bubbles sensation is weird lol.

Go Mammaspath! :sex:

Mama- Good luck with getting your BFP!!! :D

Ready - That is awesome news about your numbers tripling!! Woo hoo! :D

Lomelly - You probably were feeling the baby with that poke :) My feelings started really early with this (but I have 2 kids already, so I also remember what it was like so was able to determine those were the sensations pretty early on) as it stands now, movement is getting more consistent and easy to define day by day. Especially during the middle of a meal or when I'm laying or sitting down, that's when I feel it best.

Nite- Sorry about your head cold! I had one too earlier in my pregnancy and it sucked! On top of being nauseous and exhausted, having a cold that usually wouldn't seem like a huge deal can definitely drag you down. Here's hoping it goes away quickly!!!

Sap, it's nice to hear your experience!! I feel like I should feel it by now but I guess everyone is different.

Kmwill, I will try that, hope I get something!!

Ready, amazing about the Hcg!! Your symptoms sound very promising, it will get more consistent as time goes on.

Afm... No real belly :( I mean I'm a bit more rounded out and poking out at the bottom but I haven't popped out yet. Probably doesn't help that I'm so tall... Hope in a few weeks it gets bigger!

Thanks for the loving words guys! :hugs::hugs:

I'm feeling a little better. Still feel quesy most of the time...just this yuck in my tummy that lingers and lingers.... Sleeping sucks. Feeling too uncomfortable. This happen with DD, slept horrible the whole pregnancy then by the time I had her I was EXHAUSTED.

Ready: :thumbup: triple congrats! :haha:

Lomelly: sorry its gonna take so long to figure out gender, that is frustrating. You are so patient.

I'm glad you are feeling somewhat better Nite! I have been sleeping like crap too, what is the deal? I wake up and then can't fall back asleep. Last night (or this am) I was up from 3am until 5am and then dh alarm went off at 5:30...booooo!!! And I have been having yucky tummy feelings here and there but nothing consistent but that could just be what I'm eating.
Ok so I need some reassurance or a slap in the face. Yesterday and today my boobs have been less sore than the past week. I'm terrified my hcg is dropping and I'm going to m/c. I have dh and my mom telling me to just relax and I feel the more they say that the more on edge I'm getting. I have 10 days until my scan and am petrified that I'm going to m/c before or go and there is nothing in my uterus. Have I mentioned I would like to just skip the next 2 months? Ok enough whining!
How is everyone else?
Sap-any news on dh?

Ready I am here to give you both reassurance and a slap in the face. There will be a baby with a beating heart at your next scan. Your symptoms and hcg are right on. Symptoms come and go and change. Remember that some peoone dont get any symptoms even if they had them with other pregnancies. Your hcg trippling is amazing. You need to have faith in this little seed, that IS your baby. Stop dooming it. Now I know nothing that I say will probably make you feel better since PAL is so hard, but hopefully as the days pass on you will become more secure. It will be bettor you and lil seedling who is growing more everyday.:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->